GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of his brothers is saying he was set up on fb.

I see the friends count, but don't see the post you are referring to. I don't see any new posts. Is it on his FB or his brothers?

Brunn was under police survellance since last night according to presser on HLN. His arrest came from tips from the community.

Brunn was under police survellance since last night according to presser on HLN. His arrest came from tips from the community.

I think it is interesting that RB mentions Karma and revenge several times on his FB page.jmo

I think you have it. Ted Bundy vibe exactly. And as I recall Bundy had a very normal life before and during his life of crime. jmo

...never bonded with his mother, IIRC.

CBS46 local news...

- Brunn had only worked there for about a month
- apartment residents say they believed he had something to do with Jorelys murder from the start, he was out there talking to people like he had done nothing, one neighbor complained her daughters came in complaining Brunn had been staring at them at the playground

Thank you Peachy! And Nurse! My connection got messed up and this is the first I could get back on!

So glad they caught this guy and yeah, no surprise he was a maintenance worker. I guess I'm just shocked by his age is all. Sad, sad, sad...

Bet there will be some more info on issues he's had in the past.

jleslie11alive Jennifer Leslie
by CaseSignal
Ryan Brunn was in the leasing office filled with police looking for Jorelys Rivera on Sat morning. I talked to him. I can't believe it.

His FB has some interesting things. He says that Casey Anthony will get hers...and a friend who he believes took some of his things...says he will get his.... Seems like people who feel that entitlement often have some sort of superiority complex. I didn't word that correctly but hope you understand what I'm saying...low blood sugar. Interesting that he moved there because of his friends mother getting him the job. He says he was moving with his friend so he may have had a roommate.

Can not even imagine what his family or friends are feeling at this moment.

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Raw video of man who murdered Jorelys Rivera being arrested - unedited - contains vulgar language - #JorelysRivera > bit.ly/rS4GFx

I see the friends count, but don't see the post you are referring to. I don't see any new posts. Is it on his FB or his brothers?

I updated my original post. The fb post is on his brother's page. There are three separate post relating to the arrest. The brother's post is not linked from the suspect's. But he is named as a brother under the listed family members on the suspects page. I found the brother's page through the Mother's page.

Not sure if any of this is allowed under tos. If not, please let me know and I will remove. Don't want to break any rules! I am still pretty new! :innocent:

WSB TV states that friends of RB admitted they WERE lying about WalMart AFTER their TV interviews... GBI had already reviewed the WalMart tapes prior to their interviews.

I think it is interesting that RB mentions Karma and revenge several times on his FB page.jmo

I noticed that, too. I think we are going to find out that there is nothing normal about this guy..except maybe his looks. There is a reason that in less than a month, there were folks in the complex who suspected him. I've met folks (thinking of where I worked) who simply gave me the creeps..two come to mind. If anything ever happened at work, I'm sure I'd have mentioned these two..and they had no history of actually doing anything. Ironically, both were eventually let go (the telephone company)..both were sent for mental health help and never came back.
I think we should trust our intuition more than we do. ^i^

by CaseSignal
@
@VeronicaIsLive he was as calm as could be. A cop said, "who are you?" and he said "I'm with her" pointing to another apt worker

One of his brothers is saying he was set up, on fb.

Eta: there is no link to this brothers page from the suspect's page. Had to do some fb sleuthing to find. But, in the brother's post, he states that RB was set up and blames it on the roommate (?), I think.

Not sure if this can be discussed, bc brother is not suspect, if not please let me know and I will remove.

I don't see this either.

by CaseSignal
Ryan Brunn was in the leasing office filled with police looking for Jorelys Rivera on Sat morning. I talked to him. I can't believe it.

ALL employees of the complex were probably REQUIRED to report Sat am...
I doubt he was there willingly???
MOO

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/maintenance-man-20maintenance-man-20-arrested-1253596.html

---he gives off a "ted bundy" vibe IMO...

ryanlooksatcamera.jpg

...or Jeffrey Dahmer....

I'm reading his facebook and it's scary. How does one go from moving to a new apartment, new job, with over 300 FB friends, seemingly popular to a killer/child rapist? Maybe it's good that I can't reconcile that, because understanding it would be horrifying.

And his FB is public?!!

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/profile.php?id=100001412127065&sk=wall

<Mod Snip>

I'm glad they got him, because he's not someone I would have suspected :( What's worse is I bet Jorelys never suspected the nice maintenance man either!!

RIP Jorelys

MOO

Mel

I updated my original post. The fb post is on his brother's page. There are three separate post relating to the arrest. The brother's post is not linked from the suspect's. But he is named as a brother under the listed family members on the suspects page. I found the brother's page through the Mother's page.

Not sure if any of this is allowed under tos. If not, please let me know and I will remove. Don't want to break any rules! I am still pretty new! :innocent:

Wow, he says someone else is "on the run". Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3