GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
found it. thanks to the OP who posted about this. The comment about somebody being on the run is interesting. Looks like some kind of media person did an interview with this brother.

She's huge. (Not physically). National News.

Wow. Is that Katy Conrad from GMA posting on the brother's facebook?

This is about to get twisty. Who's Cory?

I have a feeling Cory may be the roommate. If he is on the run...why???

I sure hope they have enough evidence and hope they have the right guy. I can't imagine if they don't. (Remember poor Richard Jewell? Also in Georgia.)

For right now, I will trust LE. They seem pretty gosh darned sure they have their guy and the comments from neighbors that they suspected him and he was learing at girls makes it seem like they do.

I remember how all of Shelby Dasher's friends jumped to her defense until they learned the truth. Sometime people can be really deceptive and are good at acting normal. Thank God he was caught early enough - can you imagine how many more lives he could have ruined if he had been allowed to get away?

Poor little Jorelys. And now the family is split apart. I can't imagine the anguish of her sisters.

Yep and she posted just a few ago, thanking him for the info and will get the news out, something along that line

Can you provide a link for this. I am not seeing any posts on either brother's fb page. thanks.

She's huge. (Not physically). National News.

katywithawhyKaty Conrad

Tonight on @issueswithjvm the brother of accused murdered Ryan Brunn speaks out exclusively to us. Tune in.

OK...now I really feel bad for the poor kid whose a star football player in CA. Absolutely not related to the case, but has the unfortunate luck of having the same name as this guy. I hope he doesn't get strange people saying things about him, the poor guy. I should have read further in the article.

I feel like I'm creeping around in the bushes looking in stranger's windows. :(

Wow. Is that Katy Conrad from GMA posting on the brother's facebook?

This is about to get twisty. Who's Cory?

I'm guessing Cory is the son of the apt. manager....the person with whom RB was living.

Wow, he says someone else is "on the run". Weird.

IMHO, I believe it's a pretty standard boxed reaction. I'd never want to believe one of my family members could ever commit a horrific crime either. Could be denial ala Cindy Anthony style. I can't fault him for that, but I also don't want to see him throw (what could be) a very innocent person in the mix in public, without talking to the police (from his post it sounds like he hasn't).

As good as a job that all the agencies are doing, I'm very confident they are interviewing every single person who has come into contact with. They must also be spending a ton of time on all these FB sites.

I'm speculating that the guy the brother is talking about is the CB on RB's page (friend). He also lives in Canton.

MOO

Mel

Looks like the "news" lady asking the brother is from NY.

It must be an area thing? I'm in Ohio and have never heard guys call each other the "N" word. It's just not done and I don't live in a cave..I have 3 sons..all grown. What is this about? ^i^

katywithawhy Katy Conrad
Tonight on @issueswithjvm and exclusive intv with the brother of accused murderer Ryan Brunn.. questions now about Ryan's roommate -Tune in.
3 minutes ago

katywithawhy Katy Conrad
Also, #BREAKING: Ryan Brunn, maintenance man, arrested for the murder and rape of Jorelys Rivera in Canton, GA.
2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/katywithawhy

OK...now I really feel bad for the poor kid whose a star football player in CA. Absolutely not related to the case, but has the unfortunate luck of having the same name as this guy. I hope he doesn't get strange people saying things about him, the poor guy. I should have read further in the article.

It happens. :) I have found resume with same name....age fits...attached to an alternative HS in NY but don't know yet know if its him...unusual name but still difficult to be sure given the places he's lived.

It happens. :) I have found resume with same name....age fits...attached to an alternative HS in NY but don't know yet know if its him...unusual name but still difficult to be sure given the places he's lived.

I don't believe it's him. The time is wrong and for an athlete..our guy has too much boredom. ^i^

One of his brothers is saying he was set up, on fb.

Eta: there is no link to this brothers page from the suspect's page. Had to do some fb sleuthing to find. But, in the brother's post, he states that RB was set up and blames it on the roommate (?), I think.

Not sure if this can be discussed, bc brother is not suspect, if not please let me know and I will remove.

after the presser I think the forensics sealed this perps deal..

I do, however, feel very sorry for all the collateral damage.. can you imagine finding out your sibling was arrested for something like this?

Okay sleuthers. Make sure you're sleuthin' the right perp please. :doh:

:tyou:

:grouphug:

It must be an area thing? I'm in Ohio and have never heard guys call each other the "N" word. It's just not done and I don't live in a cave..I have 3 sons..all grown. What is this about? ^i^

I don't think anyone who's educated does it. Although I do have a nephew in college who is white and who feels like he has to call other white people the N word.

I live near Canton and all the teenagers around here say it... regardless of skin color...
not sayin I like it or that I am ok with it but
I hear it and read it OFTEN!

ETA: it is used to replace the word friend ,"homie" or "buddy"

I've never heard of anyone named Katy Conrad...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3