GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody have the link to the map handy?

Here are a couple posted upthread:

I did this one but now I'm thinking of the route closer to the edge of the picture - along the perimeter there appears to be a path:

attachment.php

ETA: one blew the margins - here's the link:

http://www.riverridgeatcanton.com/images/plans.jpg

What (or who) was that woman that was just at the mics laughing? There is absolutely nothing funny about any of this. That just bugs me. People that get up to do mic checks and then joke and laugh while up there.

Oh well - back to sitting on my hands.

O/T - HLN is reporting that Sandusky is NOW in custody and has been re-arrested!!!! ABOUT TIME!!!!!

I totally agree about the jolly lady on camera. Hooray for arrest of Sandusky. jmo

Okay they are spelling names. It won't be long now.

Just came out of a long meeting, and saw the news!!! Thank goodness!!! Nice work LE!!

I hope this never has a moments peace as long as he lives!!! And I'm hoping that won't be long either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link for live11 is all kinds of wonky. Is there another live link?

Why is the sound so bad?

He's off to the side of the mic's talking. Sound check was the lady that laughed during sound checks they should all be working good when it starts.

"I just knew it was him," a neighbor told Channel 2's Sophia Choi.

The neighbor said authorities removed the suspect's car and items from his apartment. He everyone at the complex had been suspicious of the man, whom he identified as the groundskeeper. The neighbor said the suspect lives with the property manager's son.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/arrest-made-7-year-olds-killing/nFwjb/

The same property manager that didn't want to be bothered with problems in the complex? That didn't want to hear about 4 women being attacked? THAT property manager??? hhmmmm......

This never had to happen................

Doing a balance for lighting and camera's, rechecking mics (for all those that cant' stream while at work).

My first thought when I saw him was did they get the right guy.He honestly to me didn't look bad.I kept looking to see if he looked mentally unstable to me.Maybe he acted unstable.He was quiet.Strange.Very scary these killers look normal sometimes.That bothers me.

Presser link? Thanks!

Wow, he's just 20. I guess early receding hairline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487