GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say, IMO the GBI was very open in sharing information in this case.

Details were provided in real time as the case was unfolding, that normally are withheld. I think sharing the information, good police work and mistakes made by the perp contributed to a quick arrest.

A good example, perhaps, for other more secretive LEA's to follow...IMO.

I mean, pardon me, but with what we all know and how these cases of missing kids/people end up, wouldn't a thorough search of the dumpster be 1st in standard protocol?? If not, it needs to be!!

Agree totally. It is too easy for perps to hide whatever they want to in a black trash bag. I think this monster needs to be placed in a trash bag and buried at the dump. I don't really care to hear what made him how he is, or how disturbed he is. People who kill children are EVIL, not sick. It is the tragedy of our nation that we house, feed and clothe these people.

I'm so grateful this case was resolved so quickly. How many cases are still open years later. The child is still missing or was found but no one was arrested, heartbreaking. At least in this case, justice will be served for little Jorelys. Prayer's going out for her family and friends.

At least the community will be safe fropm this sex offender now. How horrible.

"I just knew it was him," a neighbor told Channel 2's Sophia Choi.

The neighbor said authorities removed the suspect's car and items from his apartment. He everyone at the complex had been suspicious of the man, whom he identified as the groundskeeper. The neighbor said the suspect lives with the property manager's son.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/arrest-made-7-year-olds-killing/nFwjb/

He looks like he is about 30 years old, white male, possibly Hispanic. I wonder what info is available about this guy.

Just wanted to say, IMO the GBI was very open in sharing information in this case.

Details were provided in real time as the case was unfolding, that normally are withheld. I think sharing the information, good police work and mistakes made by the perp contributed to a quick arrest.

HLN is going to show presser.

well, I must say that after reading all the reviews on this apartment complex and in light of what happened to Jorelys I can hazard a guess that there may not be a uhaul available in the state of georgia for the next few weeks due to mass migration from the river ridge apartments!

moo

:floorlaugh:

Some Georgia counties have real time online booking info, others don't. Cherokee County doesn't seem to have anything but I can probably get it within a day or two if it isn't released sooner by the media.

suspect_t670.jpg

we'll be learning his name shortly . . .
"Everybody in here gets a bad vibe from him," the neighbor said.

What (or who) was that woman that was just at the mics laughing? There is absolutely nothing funny about any of this. That just bugs me. People that get up to do mic checks and then joke and laugh while up there.

Oh well - back to sitting on my hands.

O/T - HLN is reporting that Sandusky is NOW in custody and has been re-arrested!!!! ABOUT TIME!!!!!

He actually *looks* deranged to me. How odd...

Does he? He looks absolutely harmless to me. What's what's so disarming - I like evil to LOOK like evil, not like some nice guy I'd probably enjoy chatting with at a party.

If you saw the short video clip of him with that woman - he looks different than in this series of arrest photos. He just looks like an average likable guy. IMHO

But his looks do remind me of methodical serial killers - not the kind of mass murderer who is indiscriminate with victim choice, but the truly methodical ones.

It seems very likely there are other kids missing that he's responsible for . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother