GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize..I originally did say Southern and then immediately thought that was an unfair remark and changed it to "area"...I have just never heard a white guy say this to anyone...and my house was always full of boys..or my van ..dragging them back and forth to basketball and football practices.
I felt offended for some reason when I read his Facebook..^i^

My twins - who are only 3 months older than RB - call their friends the N word all the time. And they are white, their friends are a mix of black and mexican/spanish/PRican/Dominican/white/etc.. and their dad (step dad, but dad of their heart) is black. So, no. I think it's just who they hang out with. It's usually what's up my -N - sounds like chigga ... LOL

He has new friends. How is that possible?

Eta: RB has added two new friends since the last time I refreshed. That's weird, right?

Clearly someone has access to his account.

I think they suspected this guy and thats why he was watched. Mike Brooks just said on HLN that some testing came back and resulted in the arrest. I'm sure they have the right guy. IMO

and don't forget the neighbor (link posted somewhere in here :eek: who also lives in the 12 bldg said items were taken out of his house, his car was taken, and he was taken in for questioning.. also yesterday at the presser a reporter asked about "12" and GBI would not comment..)

all that being said, he may have been under swat surv. since last night (they were on video at the arrest) but I think he was on the radar much earlier than that..

:twocents:

My twins - who are only 3 months older than RB - call their friends the N word all the time. And they are white, their friends are a mix of black and mexican/spanish/PRican/Dominican/white/etc.. and their dad (step dad, but dad of their heart) is black. So, no. I think it's just who they hang out with. It's usually what's up my -N - sounds like chigga ... LOL

Wow--being from a different generation, I just could never stomach that word at all. There's a reason we refer to it as "the N word".

Gone gone gone. Bro did delete the comment. So who yanked the fb lickey split??? Bro?? GBI??? Who??

I just want to know what made them so confident.As much as they can say.

me too!

but really.. they have disclosed a lot about the case imhoo... I really have been astounded at their transparency

ITA - they processed that vacant apt yesterday and late night the day before. That's when we heard about "blood evidence" and possibly a "bloody mattress". Forensics were rushed - blood typing and other bodily fluids. All the LE agencies involved waited until they got those results - BUT - they put a surveillance team on him. That was probably because I'm hearing on HLN that it was this RB that made the comment to one of the neighbors about the "vacant apts on the ground floors and how easy it would be to harm a child to take a child" - words to that effect. I can't believe he would have actually said that to a resident.

I believe they have solid forensic evidence that it is this guy.

JMHO

A mattrress was found covered with blood. A little girl was beaten, sexually assaulted and stabbed to death then thrown away like freakin garbage.

I imagine LE had all they needed DNA wise to arrest this .
imo
As I said.He probably did do this.I just wanted to know more on the DNA or forensic evidence they do have.I hope they say something soon about it.If the DNA matches.I'm convinced.

FB really is invasive, I have one just for sleuthing and just started about a month ago lol

I've never posted, done an invite, and I really don't think I plan to!

But it can glean some clues fairly quickly.

I can still see it on SP's page. It's not deleted.

You are right. The only post deleted is the one that displayed the reporters phone number. It is gone.

I just want to know what made them so confident.As much as they can say.

Calculated? Planned? Could be done in less than 30 days...
unless he is highly intelligent I tend to agree with you.

I am a little worried he may be "the fall guy"
y'know? Blame it on the new kid???

Seems he really rattled a LOT of traps in only a month though...
I'm :fence: and hiding here for now...:truce:

In the presser when the man was thanking all the agencies that had been involved he mentioned Blue Ridge. Isn't that the place where they have the body farm and do DNA testing. When I heard that I thought that perhaps they have done DNA testing. Maybe his was on record and they recovered some from the body. Just speculating.

---thjat's the 'oak ridge body farm' , in tennessee..

RB's page is gone folks

Probably in his first jail call home. "Here is my password...delete it." didn't someone with the name Casey also essentially give out the same info on a jailhouse phone call to home?

As far as a rush to judgement...my guess, quite honestly, since the GBI interviewed all of the staff and likely swabbed them for DNA already have the forensics back. Meaning Jorelys was raped and stabbed...they have the perps DNA. my guess is that when all of the facts are out on this suspect...there will be lots of signs and signals that were ignored. JMO. U see this all of the time. And also people from this very same board who rush to their defense because it is a little too close to home for them...reminds them too much of a close friend or family member...jmo...but making him not the suspect won't change the suspicions going on elsewhere.

Gone gone gone. Bro did delete the comment. So who yanked the fb lickey split??? Bro?? GBI??? Who??

I'm sure FB has rules that are also governed by Law against child killers and predators even if they are just accused.

I posted earlier it took just a couple of days for Shelby Dashers page to go "poof"

bbm: I am just voicing my opinion here but I disagree that something isn't right. I think that they have a forensic match of some sort. The GBI director said they had to wait for an arrest warrant because they had to rise to the level of evidence for such. He also said there is no doubt that it was him.

I am interested in the interview as well, but it also breaks my heart that his family has to be put thru this and have their doubts broadcast around the world (it makes me a little sick actually).

:twocents:

Since he is only 20 yrs. old, I would guess he's not experienced enough to know how to keep from leaving any evidence, probably didn't use a condom.
There could have been fingerprints on whatever he used to hit her in the head. There could be shoe prints, fibers from his clothing... all kinds of things. And for all we know, once they confronted him, he could have confessed. I'm quite sure they are very certain they've got the right guy.
Of course his family/friends are going to say he was framed... what else can they say? It would be pretty difficult to believe someone you loved could do such a brutal crime to an innocent little girl.

You are right. The only post deleted is the one that displayed the reporters phone number. It is gone.

:floorlaugh:
I knew it! I wrote it down!

Since he is only 20 yrs. old, I would guess he's not experienced enough to know how to keep from leaving any evidence, probably didn't use a condom.
There could have been fingerprints on whatever he used to hit her in the head. There could be shoe prints, fibers from his clothing... all kinds of things. And for all we know, once they confronted him, he could have confessed. I'm quite sure they are very certain they've got the right guy.
Of course his family/friends are going to say he was framed... what else can they say? It would be pretty difficult to believe someone you loved could do such a brutal crime to an innocent little girl.

The only thing that caught my eye is it sounds like C has vanished. The fact that Katy is going to air the story tonight - it sounds like there's at least something interesting to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy