GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now his fb page is gone...

I do have it saved in a Word document. Not the best formatting but I have the documentation back for a year. Prior to that it said "no posts available".

omg...all I can think is what if it's NOT him!!

The stuff about C being on the run has been deleted from the FB page.

I'm sure they want to save it for 'breaking news'. They just weren't fast enough for WS thank goodness.

I am thinking that RB and his GF were probably speaking with RB that he was a suspect and he was worried about being arrested and that is where they got the "he was framed" scenario from. I guess we'll see. I know I'll be watching JVM tonight!

I can ONLY hope that someone advises this family and friends, etc. close their Facebook pages.

I'm sure they want to save it for 'breaking news'. They just weren't fast enough for WS thank goodness.

I can still see it on SP's page. It's not deleted.

Katy Conrad's Experience

http://www.linkedin.com/in/katyconrad

Editorial Producer
CNN
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; TWX; Broadcast Media industry
October 2011 – Present (3 months) New York, NY

Editorial Producer for CNN's sister network HLN, 'ISSUES with Jane Velez-Mitchell'

bbm: I am just voicing my opinion here but I disagree that something isn't right. I think that they have a forensic match of some sort. The GBI director said they had to wait for an arrest warrant because they had to rise to the level of evidence for such. He also said there is no doubt that it was him.

I am interested in the interview as well, but it also breaks my heart that his family has to be put thru this and have their doubts broadcast around the world (it makes me a little sick actually).

:twocents:

I'm just interested in knowing this forensic evidence.It would convince me.This was all just done real quick to me.

They said he was under surveillance and that helped lead to his arrest. I wonder if he went back to the vacant apartment or something and they saw him.

I think they suspected this guy and thats why he was watched. Mike Brooks just said on HLN that some testing came back and resulted in the arrest. I'm sure they have the right guy. IMO

'

I'm interested in this.Somethings not right with all this.I don't know what to think.I'm interested in knowing why LE thinks it was him and very interested in what the DNA is going to show.I want this proved to me he did this.

A mattrress was found covered with blood. A little girl was beaten, sexually assaulted and stabbed to death then thrown away like freakin garbage.

I imagine LE had all they needed DNA wise to arrest this .
imo

Maybe Katy asked him to delete it - for her "exclusive".

Hm. I just checked, and I can still see the reference to C.

Sorry - I do see that. There were some messages from Katy asking about Corey -- that has been deleted...

“Ryan is the heart and soul of our team, as it remains evident in his work ethic,” Hall said. “He has the athletic ability and speed to change the game at any time or touch of the ball.”
According to three-year offensive and defensive lineman Trent Sousa, ’09, Brunn knows how to boost team morale.
“He inspires us,” Sousa said. “He encourages us to play with passion through his great athleticism and his ability to create big plays.”

I guess it is because I am a mother, but I just can't help but think of his poor parents. How proud they must have been to read and share this story on him. So much hope and promise. And then this. I just don't get it!

I sure hope they have the right guy. I was just expecting someone....well....not this...

This was in California, though, whereas RB lists his hometown as Brooklyn on Facebook.

A mattrress was found covered with blood. A little girl was beaten, sexually assaulted and stabbed to death then thrown away like freakin garbage.

I imagine LE had all they needed DNA wise to arrest this .
imo

I agree - but I wonder if anyone else is involved.

RB's page is gone folks

Yup = poof. ARW's page is still open (it's his lady friend that I think will be on the news with the brother). You can find her via SP's page.

I'm curious as to their relationship (ARW & RB).

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members