HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 - 6 months pregnant *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SEP 11, 2024
A community-led search for Mischa Johnson is being organized by her family and friends tomorrow starting at Dole Plantation.
I hope they will try to apply some profiling to the search. Meaning, what areas of the island did he know well and frequent? Did he have favorite hiking, fishing, or surfing spots?
Further, Oahu has a lot of caves. Some big tourist spots, and others that are so remote they would make good hidey holes. I hope they correlate the places he habituated to with their search. Perps are dumb- he left her somewhere he frequents.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I hope they will try to apply some profiling to the search. Meaning, what areas of the island did he know well and frequent? Did he have favorite hiking, fishing, or surfing spots?
Further, Oahu has a lot of caves. Some big tourist spots, and others that are so remote they would make good hidey holes. I hope they correlate the places he habituated to with their search. Perps are dumb- he left her somewhere he frequents.

Really good ideas for where to search. Lately I keep thinking of the Natalee Holloway case and the claims that her body was fed to sharks. Something to consider here too, as gruesome as that may be. Especially as shark attacks and sightings have been greatly on the rise this year. I truly hope her family can put her to rest the way they need to.

Really good ideas for where to search. Lately I keep thinking of the Natalee Holloway case and the claims that her body was fed to sharks. Something to consider here too, as gruesome as that may be. Especially as shark attacks and sightings have been greatly on the rise this year. I truly hope her family can put her to rest the way they need to.
Your post caused me to further consider whether he has a fear or aversion of water or heights. Helps with the profile.

I have the feeling from reading on FB they don’t know where he/they would go. They are open to talking to him but he has control over any visitors, at this time he hasn’t allowed them any contact.

Fortunately his car stands out and there have been multiple possible sightings so they are currently following up on those.

I have the feeling from reading on FB they don’t know where he/they would go. They are open to talking to him but he has control over any visitors, at this time he hasn’t allowed them any contact.

Fortunately his car stands out and there have been multiple possible sightings so they are currently following up on those.
They can start by looking at all his FB posts chronicling his comings and goings. That will help with contemplating where his disposal location is.

They can start by looking at all his FB posts chronicling his comings and goings. That will help with contemplating where his disposal location is.

Snap chat is where the data is at. They are younger and don't use FB the way older generations do. They stick with instagram, tiktok, and snap chat.

And snap chat tracks everything, even though the messages disappear, they can be pulled again

The family of missing woman Mischa Johnson is requesting video footage of her husband's vehicle from the days leading up to her disappearance.

A flyer posted to the family-managed Facebookpage "Official Justice for Mischa" is requesting any dash camera footage featuring a red Mustang on the side of the road from Helemano to the bridge after the Dole Plantation on July 17, 18 and 19.

Snap chat is where the data is at. They are younger and don't use FB the way older generations do. They stick with instagram, tiktok, and snap chat.

And snap chat tracks everything, even though the messages disappear, they can be pulled again
But unless he was talking to someone and said something incriminating, would that be helpful? I know nothing about snapchat.

The family of missing woman Mischa Johnson is requesting video footage of her husband's vehicle from the days leading up to her disappearance.

A flyer posted to the family-managed Facebookpage "Official Justice for Mischa" is requesting any dash camera footage featuring a red Mustang on the side of the road from Helemano to the bridge after the Dole Plantation on July 17, 18 and 19.
Thank you for the link, mlhenn.

Also noting:

There have allegedly been multiple reported sightings of a red Mustang parked on the side of Kamehameha Highway, south of Dole Plantation near Poamoho stream bridge, between July 14 and 19. The location is about two miles north of Schofield Barracks.

(DJ owns a red 2019 Mustang.)

Thank you for the link, mlhenn.

Also noting:

There have allegedly been multiple reported sightings of a red Mustang parked on the side of Kamehameha Highway, south of Dole Plantation near Poamoho stream bridge, between July 14 and 19. The location is about two miles north of Schofield Barracks.

(DJ owns a red 2019 Mustang.)
Once again proving perps are dumb, but occasionally they get lucky. This einstein’s luck is about to run out.

Once again proving perps are dumb, but occasionally they get lucky. This einstein’s luck is about to run out.

Right? I cannot believe the Army has not been able to get the truth out of this clown by now. He cannot be this smart.

“We’re just gonna see if we find anything because there’s no evidence recovered as far as a body or anything like that,” said Mika Paresa, search party organizer. “But the fact that his car was allegedly seen in this area, that’s why we’re focusing here.”

Family and friends believe Misha Johnson’s husband, 23-year-old Dewayne Johnson’s red Mustang was seen in the Wahiawa area after Mischa was last seen in July.

The area is the undeveloped land right before the Dole Plantation if you’re headed to the North Shore. Search parties are dealing with uneven paths, thick brush and tall grass.

But he said that is why the Army is asking for the public’s help in putting together a timeline for both Mischa and Dewayne Johnson.

Searches for Mischa Johnson still take place nearly every week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back