GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters now, but if Jorelys didn't have any supervision (and does that mean EVER on that day at the playground?), does that mean the little kids as well - the 1 and 4 year old?

On another note, about 20 years ago I lived in a very nice large apartment complex. My first apartment on my own without a roommate. I was moving up in the world. :great: I kept getting the feeling somebody had been in my apartment (things would be moved around I thought, just weird vibes). One day I asked somebody to come home with me at lunch (don't know why - again a weird vibe) to check out my apartment. We walked in and found a naked man - somebody I had seen around the complex many times. He was the maintenance guy and had been using his keys to come into my apartment. We ran out of the apartment, some gardeners helped tackle him and he was arrested. I am so thankful I kept listening to that inner voice though that something was wrong. Of course not all maintenance people do these things, but this case brought my experience back to me. They know a lot of what goes on in the complex, when people are around or not, their schedules, etc. It seems like Jorelys was a perfect victim without adequate supervision. I don't understand the brutality and rage though of her murder. I can only pray she was removed from that and died quickly.

Holy Moly...what a scary experience! I'm glad you let your instincts guide you...:nerves:

http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1314505197001

**man in this video says that he saw a man dumping a large black trash bag into the compacting dumpster at 10pm that night... says he thought is was strange and told LE**

That video supports what a member here pointed out (I'm sorry I can't remember which member but it's here on the threads somewhere) by posting a map and that the dumpster can be approached through the wooded area. That wooded area runs from behind BLDG 10 up towards the dumpster. So the person disposing of J.R wouldn't have had to walk through the apt complex, if they indeed walked.

Also, last night on either JVM or NG coverage a female reporter IIRC spoke about a hole in the fence behind Jorelys apt BLDG (id'ed as BLDG 9).

Just some things I noticed and wanted to bring to the thread. JMHO.

http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1314505197001

**man in this video says that he saw a man dumping a large black trash bag into the compacting dumpster at 10pm that night... says he thought is was strange and told LE**

Quoting you again nursie :)

Also in this video the reporter says that when LE got to the empty apartment (in BLDG 10) that the apartment was found unlocked suggesting someone had a key. There were no signs of forced entry.

Now I snagged that because last night we talked about Mike Brooks stating (it's that show that the guy has that comes on before JVM and NG I can't remember his name sorry) anyway Mike Brooks stated that he saw a "lockbox" on the apartment.

So---if we believe Mike Brooks observation and there was a lockbox on the apartment---and LE got there and the apartment was unlocked and there were no signs of forced entry...

where does that leave us?

Hmmm...so did anyone else catch this line??
snipped- "Baker said there are two unregistered juvenile sex offenders who live at the apartment complex."

that is all it said, no elaboration or explanation

So far this is what I can find regarding Georgia State law:

The law does not explicitly state whether juveniles must register.
GA Code Ann. 42-1-12(e)

On this GBI site...see question #13. Juveniles are not required to register, unless they are tried and convicted as an adult.

http://gbi.georgia.gov/00/channel_faq/0,2627,67862954_86708497,00.html#89499558

The young man in the video says he witness someone putting a bag in the dumpster.He comes home from subway?crawls under the fence?Where is this fence?Anyone can get in through there?

I think they just changed that video.They cut out what he said?

Crawls under the gate. He said he crawls under the gate hun. I'm assuming it's the front gate?

Crawls under the gate. He said he crawls under the gate hun. I'm assuming it's the front gate?

Yes.I went back to listen to it again.I can't find it.What I'm trying to find out is if just anyone can get under it and possibly did.

Also in this video the reporter says that when LE got to the empty apartment (in BLDG 10) that the apartment was found unlocked suggesting someone had a key. There were no signs of forced entry.

Now I snagged that because last night we talked about Mike Brooks stating (it's that show that the guy has that comes on before JVM and NG I can't remember his name sorry) anyway Mike Brooks stated that he saw a "lockbox" on the apartment.

So---if we believe Mike Brooks observation and there was a lockbox on the apartment---and LE got there and the apartment was unlocked and there were no signs of forced entry...

Lockbox could have been added AFTER LE started investigating this crime.

snip and BBM...I wonder if this is true? This is the first time I've heard #2 mentioned. On Prime news it said she lived in #9 and #10 is the apartment they had removed a mattress from and had been searching all day, a ground level apt. Showed a camera shot towards the apt and you could see investigators going in and out a back door near the treeline.

Why would she go to #10 to get sodas if she lived in #9, that really doesn't make sense?

Also, #2 is in the middle of the complex area, the perp would need to walk across the street to the dumpster as opposed to #11 which is on the same side as the dumpster. I wonder if #2 is where the tenant who's car was impounded lives?

Here's the link with the labeled complex #'s: http://www.riverridgeatcanton.com/images/plans.jpg

P.S. What I really want to know is WHERE is this person whose car was impounded and apartment is being searched?? I sure hope they are keeping a close eye on him/her?? omg.

BUMP here is the map that mrsu posted. The link is embedded in the above post.

Mike Brooks said that the apt ABOVE the vacant one that LE was processing was also empty and THAT apt had a lock box on it - not the one that LE was investigating. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber