GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interwiew with Jorelys' mom in Puerto Rico's Primera Hora Newspaper (translation below)

http://www.primerahora.com/madredejorelystambienexigepenademuerteparaasesinodesuhija-589843.html

Jorelys’ Mother also asks for the death penalty for her daughter ‘s assasin

Wednesday, 7 December 2011 05:18 p.m.
Bárbara J. Figueroa Rosa/ Primera Hora

The mother of the Puerto Rican girl who was kidnapped, tortured, violated and struck until death in facts happened in Canton, Georgia, joined her daughter’s father’s plea and demanded that the authorities consider capital punishment. In a telephone interview with Primera Hora, Joseline Rivera expressed that the only thing that will give her peace within the nightmare that has lived these past days is the knowledge that the assassin of his daughter, the small Jorelys Galarza Rivera, will pay with his life for snatching her “little angel”. In the afternoon, the father of Jorelys, Ricardo Galarza, had the same outcry when expressing that he will demand the capital punishment for the assassin of the minor. “Nothing is going to bring my daughter back to me and that man is an animal for what he did to my little angel. He damaged her and then killed her. He could at least have left her alive. But no, he preferred to kill her and throw her away like she was a little animal. This mother’s suffering cannot be taken away from me and the only thing that I want is that they give the capital punishment for what he did”, said Joseline, in reference to the presumed assassin of the girl identified as Ryan McCabe Brunn, a young person of 20 years, who worked as a maintenance employee for the River Ridge complex of houses, where the minor resided with her mother and her two little sisters of four and one years of age. These minors were removed from the home of their mother by the Department of Families and Children of Georgia, while the case was clarified. Tomorrow, Thursday, a view in the court of Canton will be carried out to determine if the children will return to their home. Brunn was arrested this afternoon, as soon as the authorities compiled sufficient evidence to bring forward charges of homicide. Then assassin executed his kidnapping plan in “cold and calculated” manner, while Jorelys played in a play area near her home. After kidnapping her, the man took to the girl to an empty apartment in the same complex of houses and he raped her. He gave her several stabs and a forceful blow to the head that caused her. Not conformed with this atrocity, Brunn threw Jorelys in a garbage container that soon was compacted, which totally destroyed and disfigured the small body. Joseline assured that she did not know the assassin of his daughter. “I do not know him by name and I believe it that I had not seen him before either… I I do not speak much with people here or with the neighbors because I do not know much English”, said the woman, who is in the funeral preparations for the girl, which will be carried out during the weekend. Later, she will travel to the Island to give Christian burial to the small one.

Dear Gawd it seems he may have been enjoying being involved in searching and discussing with his neighbors :banghead: MOO

Interwiew with Jorelys' mom in Puerto Rico's Primera Hora Newspaper (translation below)

http://www.primerahora.com/madredejorelystambienexigepenademuerteparaasesinodesuhija-589843.html

Jorelys’ Mother also asks for the death penalty for her daughter ‘s assasin

Wednesday, 7 December 2011 05:18 p.m.
Bárbara J. Figueroa Rosa/ Primera Hora

The mother of the Puerto Rican girl who was kidnapped, tortured, violated and struck until death in facts happened in Canton, Georgia, joined her daughter’s father’s plea and demanded that the authorities consider capital punishment. In a telephone interview with Primera Hora, Joseline Rivera expressed that the only thing that will give her peace within the nightmare that has lived these past days is the knowledge that the assassin of his daughter, the small Jorelys Galarza Rivera, will pay with his life for snatching her “little angel”. In the afternoon, the father of Jorelys, Ricardo Galarza, had the same outcry when expressing that he will demand the capital punishment for the assassin of the minor. “Nothing is going to bring my daughter back to me and that man is an animal for what he did to my little angel. He damaged her and then killed her. He could at least have left her alive. But no, he preferred to kill her and throw her away like she was a little animal. This mother’s suffering cannot be taken away from me and the only thing that I want is that they give the capital punishment for what he did”, said Joseline, in reference to the presumed assassin of the girl identified as Ryan McCabe Brunn, a young person of 20 years, who worked as a maintenance employee for the River Ridge complex of houses, where the minor resided with her mother and her two little sisters of four and one years of age. These minors were removed from the home of their mother by the Department of Families and Children of Georgia, while the case was clarified. Tomorrow, Thursday, a view in the court of Canton will be carried out to determine if the children will return to their home. Brunn was arrested this afternoon, as soon as the authorities compiled sufficient evidence to bring forward charges of homicide. Then assassin executed his kidnapping plan in “cold and calculated” manner, while Jorelys played in a play area near her home. After kidnapping her, the man took to the girl to an empty apartment in the same complex of houses and he raped her. He gave her several stabs and a forceful blow to the head that caused her. Not conformed with this atrocity, Brunn threw Jorelys in a garbage container that soon was compacted, which totally destroyed and disfigured the small body. Joseline assured that she did not know the assassin of his daughter. “I do not know him by name and I believe it that I had not seen him before either… I I do not speak much with people here or with the neighbors because I do not know much English”, said the woman, who is in the funeral preparations for the girl, which will be carried out during the weekend. Later, she will travel to the Island to give Christian burial to the small one.

If he truly did this to this sweet little girl.Then yes he deserves the death penalty.

Dear Gawd it seems he may have been enjoying being involved in searching and discussing with his neighbors :banghead: MOO

cold, calculated, and planned... and thought he would never be caught.

:twocents:

(typical perp behavior... esp first time perp behavior imhoo)

reminds me of Kevin Underwood...

cold, calculated, and planned... and thought he would never be caught.

:twocents:

(typical perp behavior... esp first time perp behavior imhoo)

reminds me of Kevin Underwood...

I still have a hard time with his age for some reason, guess it's because my son is just a few years older. ( my son is great guy BTW)

I'll never understand something this brutal, and I never want to.

http://www.11alive.com/

these guys are going live for their 6pm news (re: Jorelys' case and arrest)

According to that live broadcast - both RB and his brother were adopted. Brother is standing beside him saying he was a nice guy and couldn't have done anything like this. (denial? IDK)

Prime News is covering this tonight as well as JVM, and Nancy Grace. Prime News is saying this is the guy that the neighbor Heather said she reported a tip on. She was on last night talking about a guy who made the comment about it being easy to take a kid and do something to them in a vacant apartment. Apparently the suspect they took in is the guy she was talking about.

According to that live broadcast - both RB and his brother were adopted. Brother is standing beside him saying he was a nice guy and couldn't have done anything like this. (denial? IDK)

Any indication of whether they are biological brothers?

I still have a hard time with his age for some reason, guess it's because my son is just a few years older. ( my son is great guy BTW)

I'll never understand something this brutal, and I never want to.

I have an even harder time fathoming how anyone, of any age, can brutally rape and murder an innocent 7 year old child.

On VP, he said that the perp had mentioned to a younger person that there were alot of empty apts. there and to be careful. OMG this was after he murdered her.

Oh and it was also confirmed that he did have the keys to the compactor. RB was also seen over the weekend using a stick to push garbage futher into the compactor.

Any indication of whether they are biological brothers?

No, they didn't say and I was listening. It was just said that RB and his brother were both adopted.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/maintenance-man-20-arrested-1253596.html

At Brunn's family home, a man who identified himself as one of Brunn's brothers emerged from the house on Sleepy Hollow Road in Dahlonega holding a pit bull on a short leash

"All I know, he ain’t did what people done say he did," the man said as he ordered news media to leave the yard.

One Dahlonega neighbor, Josh Ellington, said he called police at least twice on Brunn -- once when he spotted him and his brother smoking what appeared to be marijuana outside his mother’s house, and another time when the brothers allegedly were fighting.

"They’re out there at all hours of the night," Ellington said.
Another neighbor, Brittany Partin, 21, also noted that the brothers would often linger outside. She said that she once watched one of two boys in the home punch a dog in the nose, and that she had to call police a few times. "They were very strange," she said

Oh and it was also confirmed that he did have the keys to the compactor. RB was also seen over the weekend using a stick to push garbage futher into the compactor.

apartment comments (ratings site) also say (I read all of them :eek:) that the compactor dumpster was always overflowing with trash/full of trash, furniture, etc

Oh NO! This girl is about to get off "the fence":maddening:
surely the have DNA...
just wish they would confirm it!

Woman from complex that told LE about RB and his comments is on HLN right now. RB made the comment a couple of weeks ago when the little boy went missing (he was later found). But she was outside and RB made that comment to her.

She talked to him on a daily basis - wasn't socially awkward - didn't seem to have any anger issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera