GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side note: IMHO we are probably going to get a lot more info if there is any info to be had by Spanish press. The reason I say this is because it has been my experience their coverage doesn't tend to be as restricted as some US (english) channels. JMHO.

It might be that he really was afraid because of the alcohol in his apartment.

And yes, about the drains. Just recently in the disappearance J Shockley (sorry, I haven't taken the time to learn how to spell her first name) the contents in the drain traps was specifically mentioned in the search warrant.

Forsome reason I don't think a person would be worried about a few beer cans when they'd savadgely raped and killed a 7 year old child.

Forsome reason I don't think a person would be worried about a few beer cans when they'd savadgely raped and killed a 7 year old child.

he wasn't. He was nervous and trying to offer up a nosy neighbor his reason for that IMO.

There was a loop that they played right before the GBI Presser to announce his arrest. It looked to be surveillance footage. It was only a few seconds long. It was of him (which I had no clue it was him until after the presser) and a young female who looked to be in her very early 20's as they came out of the entryway of an apartment bldg. It looked like it might be sprinkling/raining because they stopped or hesitated, he continued on and she followed. They both got into a vehicle.

She was a brunette, and I'm pretty sure I saw her as a friend that posted on one of his facebook pics. Can't say for sure though.

I didn't see any touching or hand holding or anything like that. Don't know if she is just a friend or gf?

Just remembering.

I also saw that tv bleep. I can remember she was brunette, so looked for her on his FB friends. I think I found her, but now don't remember her name...questioning my mind if it had 3 names (like a double first name)...I think it did.

In a perfect world there would never be a need for small white coffins. JMHO :(

I bet RB disposed of bloody evidence in the dumpster. IMO the reason GBI took things out of his apt is to support what Vernon Keenan told us...this was "calculated"....that word keeps ringing in my ear.

Hickory Born, something about the dumpster kept nagging at me. I had the same thoughts you did. I think RB got rid of his bloody cloths and he kept going back to the dumpster to make sure they were not on top.

The 'calculated comment' yep, that's how I feel about it too.

wow, if most of our news may be coming from PR for the next while I best brush up on my limited Spanish cause that translation was painful

Hickory Born, something about the dumpster kept nagging at me. I had the same thoughts you did. I think RB got rid of his bloody cloths and he kept going back to the dumpster to make sure they were not on top.

The 'calculated comment' yep, that's how I feel about it too.

I am thinking they found notes, drawings, a notebook with sadistic fantasies or maybe listing some of the children who he "liked" or had caught his eye at the complex. Or perhaps a private journal outlining some things he got up to before coming to Canton, things no one was aware of so no criminal investigation.

This is in addition to possible DNA evidence and/or something belonging to Jorelys

I cannot help but think there is something on paper tho. Drawings, IDK, if you fantasize about doing something THIS depraved to a beautiful little child, you gotta be thinking about that for a while. Those thoughts had to have outlet somewhere, somehow.

I'd like to know what he did or was doing Tuesday evening the night of 06 DEC that satisfied the requirements to arrest him.

JMHO

I think some of the theories I've read are giving RB too much credit for being criminally astute. I think that LE's comment about there being planning and premeditation conjure up an image of an evil mastermind.

No doubt there's evil at play here, but I am of the OPINION that RB is of below avg intelligence and possibly mentally challenged. He easily could have had a partner in this, even someone who played a larger role in the detail-planning but it makes him (RB) no less culpable.

And as to premeditation; duct tape and plastic bags do not a genius make. And I think that's all LE is alluding to when they say that. Nothing more complex.

I have to teach myself to read over the "he's and she's" because spanish grammar is one thing my 50 yr old mind can't process LOL sad but it's true! :)

Thank you for sharing your experience. That must have been awful for you to go through that!!

I was very upset when I heard Jorelys was stabbed and killed from blunt force trauma to her head because I've had a similar experience but because I was an adult when it happened (28 y.o.) I was able to fight back.

The perp ran home after I managed to escape through my back door and the police found him hiding in a closet when they searched his house. This case did go to trial and he was convicted and sent to prison so I'm glad I helped get him off the streets. He had just been released from prison when he attacked me and he had an infant son and girlfriend living with him so for their sakes, I was glad he was sent to prison because he was likely abusing them.

I am thinking they found notes, drawings, a notebook with sadistic fantasies or maybe listing some of the children who he "liked" or had caught his eye at the complex. Or perhaps a private journal outlining some things he got up to before coming to Canton, things no one was aware of so no criminal investigation.

This is in addition to possible DNA evidence and/or something belonging to Jorelys

I cannot help but think there is something on paper tho. Drawings, IDK, if you fantasize about doing something THIS depraved to a beautiful little child, you gotta be thinking about that for a while. Those thoughts had to have outlet somewhere, somehow.

That seriously made my stomach ache. I'm afraid your thoughts will ring true. This monster could be a bigger monster than I origionally thought.
I keep pulling my mind away to other things he might have done.

I'd like to know what he did or was doing Tuesday evening the night of 06 DEC that satisfied the requirements to arrest him.

JMHO

Wouldnt it be great for the case if they witnessed him trying to get rid of incriminating evidence! Then kept him under surveillance, secured whatever the evidence was, while waiting for an arrest warrant to be issued?

Maybe that is the reason behind their confidence that they have the right man. The one thing that struck me in one of Keenan's pressers was his absolute confidence that this is THE guy.

Kat, will we get access to the probable cause statement at the next hearing? I really wish I could get my eyes on that thing.

JMHO

I don't think it was something he did that night of Tuesday, Dec. 6. Remember the GBI just started on this crime Monday, the day before. It would take time for them to review the Walmart videos to see if RB's alibi would hold up that he was there. Plus, it takes time to connect the dots on all the tips from neighbors.

On one of the tv media reports a young man, tenant at the apt complex, said GBI was at RB apt most of the evening. This is when they had search warrants. I am in agreement with others that most likely there was paperwork, computer info or some type of physical evidence in his apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3