GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and one count of sexual exploitation of children.

The latter charge, court documents show, stems from an allegation that Brunn "knowingly" possessed material "depicting a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct" between Nov. 27 and Dec. 6.

snip from above link

http://canton-ga.patch.com/articles/after-brunn-indictment-new-details-emerge

(regarding the count of sexual exploitation of children)

The latter charge, court documents show, stems from an allegation that Brunn "knowingly" possessed material "depicting a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct" between Nov. 27 and Dec. 6.

So now I wonder if the pictures from his other social network account of the little girls (cheerleaders?) have anything to do with his past that we don't yet know about...

So now I wonder if the pictures from his other social network account of the little girls (cheerleaders?) have anything to do with his past that we don't yet know about...

Did he have another social network other than FB? If so what was it? Thanks.

I am tending to think, this has nothing to do with his cell phone, but rather his computer. Wonder if the date in Nov was when this was first downloaded on to his computer and then on Dec. 6 he deleted it.

Wasn't Brunn arrested on Dec. 7...so maybe on Dec. 6 he was deleting away on his computer, trying to hide evidence.

I bet it was an image on his computer that they were able to recover in forensics :twocents:

perhaps he downloaded it on the 27th and erased it on the 6th?

Whatever it was he was using it to ramp up his deviant desires imhoo...

he is an a n i m a l

I am somewhat puzzled by the dates of November 27th thru Dec. 6, 2011.

From what I recall Jorelys was nabbed by Brunn on December 2, 2011 and most likely murdered and put in the trash bin that day.

So was he sexually abusing another minor child in the apartment complex and taping it during the time mentioned in the indictment?

Or was he downloading child *advertiser censored* during this time?

IMO

I am somewhat puzzled by the dates of November 27th thru Dec. 6, 2011.

From what I recall Jorelys was nabbed by Brunn on December 2, 2011 and most likely murdered and put in the trash bin that day.

So was he sexually abusing another minor child in the apartment complex and taping it during the time mentioned in the indictment?

Or was he downloading child *advertiser censored* during this time?

IMO
they were very specific dates.. I think it was downloaded on the 27th and he deleted it on the 6th and there is evidence of this

:twocents:

Did anyone get a screen shot of his FB page? Nov. 27th was a Sunday. I don't remember the dates and contents of his posts.

Hickory, I think they are in Amanda's case file..... let me go look for it

http://www.11alive.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1383710794001

media has a copy of the indictment so they may be linking to it shortly (or after they have all their "stories" out of it first)

--still no copy of the indictment, but one new piece of info.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...iled-against-accused-killer-of-Jorelys-Rivera

According to the indictment Brunn lied when asked by investigators whether he had been to the dumpster the night of Rivera's disappearance.

I said:
I want to DO something for her...in her memory. For one, I am getting together a group in my area so that our kids can take a Revved Up Kids class. Another thing I'm looking into is sponsoring a 5k run in her memory. She can't die in vain.

Slight glitch in the road. The platform I thought I would be able to use doesn't want to sponsor in her name only because she's not in my community. How freaking selfish. I am ashamed to live here.

However, I am not letting it go. I'll figure something out. Anyone know any companies who might want to help sponsor this? I am working through www.fundracers.org and they set everything up and will provide everything (for a fee of course), then they split the proceeds 70/30. My brother is working on a logo for the t-shirts. I have a headache from crying in disappointment that I couldn't get anyone here to help, but my brother said "You're not going to quit that easily." So I won't. Who's in with me? :party:

Just read something on "Prove Ryan Brunn is Guilty" facebook page and it's kind of strange. It's a guy that said he lived across the hall from Ryan...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back