GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can honestly say that I am glad that he is dead. He didn't deserve to live after what he did to Jorelys. I hope that he rots in hell for eternity! He is a coward for killing himself but I am glad he did it. Saves tax payers alot of time and money!

Another article on Lance quitting is here

http://www.ajc.com/news/canton-police-quits-in-1308509.html

It seems odd that the fastest moving case I ever remember ended up with investigations, reprimands and vets quitting. I am not saying they don't deserve it (they do), just would think looking at the time frame this would be the one investiagors would get medals for. As fast as it was, they definitely messed up big time in the first few days.

I hope that they definitely learned their lesson and they won't lose valuable time in an investigation in the future. Treating her like a runaway was inexcusable.

AND Lance has moved out of the marital home.

You think there's a conspiracy here? I am always thinking conspiracy.

No Mila, he did it himself. He couldn't face what was in front of him.

Just on the news they said we would hear more in 48 hours. The diagnositic center is where they house the death chamber. Its a tight ship. They have a couple different facilities there, and all prisoners entering the GA system go thru there first. I live about 10 miles from it and have never seen so many officiers at the gate. Many a day I have travelled on I-75 near that exit and saw prisoners from other counties being transported there.

I'm so mad at RB. I hope he rots in hell. :furious:

This is the fastest case ever. I cannot believe it. I almost fell out of my chair with that news.

Won't cry too many tears over him. Live like a coward, die like a coward.

I believe RB planned to do this and that is why he plead Guilty and confessed..... My sister knows people who went through Diagnostics and they spit in your face and call your a Child Molester ,......Do everything but violate you. I think he knew his fate..

AND Lance has moved out of the marital home.

There's way more to this - Lance did not resign because of this case - it had a good outcome and they couldn't have prevented her death if they had done everything right.

There's way more.

There's way more to this - Lance did not resign because of this case - it had a good outcome and they couldn't have prevented her death if they had done everything right.

There's way more.

Lance lives in Canton.

This happened at the Jackson prison.

So what is more to this except the scum is now dead by his own hands?

imo

I'm sorry-but why all the conspiracy talk?

All the conspiracy talk? I don't think there was a conspiracy - I think there's a lot that's been covered up and the cover up is about to be uncovered. No one conspired to cover it up, it just sort of snowballed IMO. Follow the money trail, IMO.

I believe RB planned to do this and that is why he plead Guilty and confessed..... My sister knows people who went through Diagnostics and they spit in your face and call your a Child Molester ,......Do everything but violate you. I think he knew his fate..

I totally agree with you, he planned it. But he had to get one last dig in before he did it. He probably enjoyed his hearing and getting to explain what he did, even tho he toned it down.

Rot Ryan Rot

All the conspiracy talk? I don't think there was a conspiracy - I think there's a lot that's been covered up and the cover up is about to be uncovered. No one conspired to cover it up, it just sort of snowballed IMO. Follow the money trail, IMO.

Would you please explain further.

I have no idea what you mean 'Follow the money trail."

No Mila, he did it himself. He couldn't face what was in front of him.

Just on the news they said we would hear more in 48 hours. The diagnositic center is where they house the death chamber. Its a tight ship. They have a couple different facilities there, and all prisoners entering the GA system go thru there first. I live about 10 miles from it and have never seen so many officiers at the gate. Many a day I have travelled on I-75 near that exit and saw prisoners from other counties being transported there.

I'm so mad at RB. I hope he rots in hell. :furious:

Death chamber? Is that where they do the lethal injections?

Were the officers there today or yesterday when he arrived?

He will indeed rot in hell.

There's way more.

I know there's more.

I wonder if it's a cover up to move him to an undisclosed location...I want to see the body. Just like I don't believe Bin Laden is dead either. No body, no believe.

I read a lot of the prisoners records,including all the ones on DR today-He was right to be very very scared.I know I would be!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back