GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I read all five of the adopted children in his family were adopted when they were a small infant.

Sounds like he had been with his adopted family shortly after his birth and his siblings too.

So for 20 years this mother received an adoption stipend for all five children? I find that extremely hard to believe - yet, it wouldn't surprise me a bit.

The more they know, the better profiles they can develop.

Like what? I'd appreciate some examples of what we don't already know.

We know they come in all shapes and sizes. No pattern in age. From 18 to late 60's. Male and female. Low to Average IQ. Educated / non educated.

Can't think of one single thing that Brunn would say that would be a bombshell. Seriously.

vlpate said:

This post is to no one in particular - just putting it out there because I have a feeling, if the mother hasn't already been compensated, there's a lawyer out there who will be happy to take her case pro-bono in exchange for the resulting 33% (or whatever the going rate is these days). THIS is a slam dunk case as much as the conviction of RB - IMO.

I know she's moved to another complex...I just hope for her sake that she wasn't asked to sign something like "in exchange for us letting you break your lease, you agree not to sue us".

vlpate said:

I know she's moved to another complex...I just hope for her sake that she wasn't asked to sign something like "in exchange for us letting you break your lease, you agree not to sue us".

I thought she went back to Puerto Rico - was that just temporary? I doubt the management company would have been that crazy - they would have let her out of her lease regardless...IMO. Here's a lawsuit that's somewhat similar as regards keys to the units:

Rape victim sues Richland apartment complex

"The victim of a brutal beating and rape by an employee of a Richland apartment complex has filed a lawsuit against the complex, The Villas at Meadow Springs.

Cody Joseph Kloepper, 33, was sentenced last month to 241/2 years to life in prison for the attack on the complex resident after being found guilty by a jury. He has denied he did it and plans to appeal.

The Villas and the company hired to manage the complex, HSC Real Estate, were negligent in hiring Kloepper, in his supervision and in providing security for residents, according to the lawsuit filed Monday in Benton County Superior Court.

The victim wants to protect others from similar crimes related to lax security on rental properties, said her attorney, Jay Flynn of Kennewick. She is not named under the Herald's policy not to identify victims of sexual assault.

The Villas referred questions to a public relations official who said the company could not comment on litigation.

Kloepper, a maintenance worker, had access to a key to the victim's locked apartment and let himself in while she was sleeping to attack her in December 2009."

Like what? I'd appreciate some examples of what we don't already know.

We know they come in all shapes and sizes. No pattern in age. From 18 to late 60's. Male and female. Low to Average IQ. Educated / non educated.

Can't think of one single thing that Brunn would say that would be a bombshell. Seriously.

Agreed. And even us here have pontificated as to whether he had a "normal" upbringing, or whether his parents not being involved played any part in this crime. But wasn't Ted Bundy supposedly raised with a loving mother?

Jeffrey Dahmer was supposedly raised by "normal" parents. This article says his parents fighting and a surgery at 4 was the downfall to his future. What. Ever. http://www.tornadohills.com/dahmer/life.htm

Ted Bundy's stepfather sounded like a stand-up guy, trying to include him on family outings, but Ted isolated himself. Then his college sweetheart broke his heart, and the theory is that's what led to his killing spree. http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/biographies/ted-bundy.html

Anyone can use any excuse to do the things they do. And honestly, if we look into each murderer/molester/rapist's life, I bet every single one of us had something similar to their life that we could use as an excuse. Hell, my dad was an alcoholic heroin addict who hit my mom and molested both my brother and I. You go to counseling for that, not repeat the cycle. As much as I razz on my brother for living at home at 36, I would much rather have that be his coping technique than be out raping and molesting.

We, as parents, as citizens, as government officials have got to stop enabling these types of people. Why are their rights more important than the rights of the victims they take lives away from? If you've served your time, wonderful, but guess what? You should live in a commune away from children. And wear an ankle bracelet that is programmed that if you don't check in, BOOM! Your @$$ is history. There are 3 non-compliant RSO's within a 1 mile radius of my house...if I see one, I am pulling out my shotgun.

I don't think it all lies in the criminal's lap either. I don't know statistics, but it seems to me that the information superhighway has blown up the number of cases of child rape. *advertiser censored* is so easily accessible and advertisements depicting women makes them look like 12 year old girls...with big b00bs.

I'm not saying it happened in this case, but we've also gotta quit letting daughters run around dressed like hoochies. This past Halloween, there were three 10-11 year old girls dressed supposedly like 80's chicks, but they really looked like hookers. And they were alone. Their mommas were back home hanging out with each other while their little girls were out wandering the neighborhood, after dark, acting like the way most normal dimwitted 10 year old girls do.

I really don't think there will be any ah-ha moments that rb will reveal except keep your eyes on your kids at all freaking times. End :rant:, welcome to the :rollercoaster: that runs in my mind.

Agreed. And even us here have pontificated as to whether he had a "normal" upbringing, or whether his parents not being involved played any part in this crime. But wasn't Ted Bundy supposedly raised with a loving mother?

Jeffrey Dahmer was supposedly raised by "normal" parents. This article says his parents fighting and a surgery at 4 was the downfall to his future. What. Ever. http://www.tornadohills.com/dahmer/life.htm

Ted Bundy's stepfather sounded like a stand-up guy, trying to include him on family outings, but Ted isolated himself. Then his college sweetheart broke his heart, and the theory is that's what led to his killing spree. http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/biographies/ted-bundy.html

Anyone can use any excuse to do the things they do. And honestly, if we look into each murderer/molester/rapist's life, I bet every single one of us had something similar to their life that we could use as an excuse. Hell, my dad was an alcoholic heroin addict who hit my mom and molested both my brother and I. You go to counseling for that, not repeat the cycle. As much as I razz on my brother for living at home at 36, I would much rather have that be his coping technique than be out raping and molesting.

We, as parents, as citizens, as government officials have got to stop enabling these types of people. Why are their rights more important than the rights of the victims they take lives away from? If you've served your time, wonderful, but guess what? You should live in a commune away from children. And wear an ankle bracelet that is programmed that if you don't check in, BOOM! Your @$$ is history. There are 3 non-compliant RSO's within a 1 mile radius of my house...if I see one, I am pulling out my shotgun.

I don't think it all lies in the criminal's lap either. I don't know statistics, but it seems to me that the information superhighway has blown up the number of cases of child rape. *advertiser censored* is so easily accessible and advertisements depicting women makes them look like 12 year old girls...with big b00bs.

I'm not saying it happened in this case, but we've also gotta quit letting daughters run around dressed like hoochies. This past Halloween, there were three 10-11 year old girls dressed supposedly like 80's chicks, but they really looked like hookers. And they were alone. Their mommas were back home hanging out with each other while their little girls were out wandering the neighborhood, after dark, acting like the way most normal dimwitted 10 year old girls do.

I really don't think there will be any ah-ha moments that rb will reveal except keep your eyes on your kids at all freaking times. End :rant:, welcome to the :rollercoaster: that runs in my mind.

:clap: :goodpost: :clap:
I agree on all points. Although, Dahmer's father wrote a very strange book - something about dreams he had had of violence, etc.,. Maybe a genetic thing with him. :hug: to you for the terrible way in which you had to experience childhood.

I agree on all points. Although, Dahmer's father wrote a very strange book - something about dreams he had had of violence, etc.,. Maybe a genetic thing with him. :hug: to you for the terrible way in which you had to experience childhood.

Ditto!

I'll have to go look that book up!

Thanks for the :hug:, wasn't trying to garner sympathy, I hope you know. Just trying to prove a point that we all ultimately have to make a choice with what you're given!!

Another article on Lance quitting is here

http://www.ajc.com/news/canton-police-quits-in-1308509.html

It seems odd that the fastest moving case I ever remember ended up with investigations, reprimands and vets quitting. I am not saying they don't deserve it (they do), just would think looking at the time frame this would be the one investiagors would get medals for. As fast as it was, they definitely messed up big time in the first few days.

I hope that they definitely learned their lesson and they won't lose valuable time in an investigation in the future. Treating her like a runaway was inexcusable.

All I can say about what happened to precious little Jorelys is that she did come in contact with satin himself! RIP Jorelys

some highlighted points of the report:

1) they only looked for four hours
2) the command post closed down from 2am until 5:30 am the following day :eek:
3) the apartment of Jorelys was released the first night without being processed
4) the search team was told she had a history of running away and was a runaway
5) the responding officer got pictures to distribute to other units in the complex but neither the chief nor assistant chief responded :eek:
6) the initial officer made so many errors I cannot even begin to synopsize them!!!! Up to and including not checking the computer, not checking to see if she had a cell phone, not checking the RSO registry and not entering her into NCIC (all of this was done by the county 23 hours later)
7) Canton PD decided because she was a runaway that they did not need team adam, the GBI (list goes on and on and on and on)
8) detectives did not arrive on site until 9:30-10:00 pm~!
9) no evidence was actually collected until SUNDAY
10).......so much more!!!!!

I think we can expect more resignations...

wow... what a violation of all their SOPs...

Can we believe this???????? Do you think he escaped? Conspiracy theory? They wouldn't have let him go and now he's free and they covered it up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back