Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't waste your feelings on people like this. Focus your feelings on your loved ones and use the knowledge you gain from knowing about things like this to help those loved ones be safer, even from multiple degrees of separation from people like these preferably.

I just came across Kamarie’s case via my YouTube feed.

We have seen countless horrific cases here, and to make comparisons is difficult as far as which ones are the worst, because they are ALL BAD.

Kamari’s case, though, I’ve got to say, is one of the worst I’ve seen, imo, for many reasons, due to all of the elements collectively associated with this case. Again, these cases are all bad, anytime a child/person is abused/murdered.

Bless this baby girl’s sweet heart.

From today, March 7th (warning, there are certain details which are graphic and disturbing):

A Russell County grand jury has indicted two suspects in the abduction, rape and strangling of Kamarie Holland, the 5-year-old Columbus girl whose mother is accused of trafficking her.
(...)
The indictments mostly mirror charges Williams and Siple already faced, with at least one addition: Both were indicted for conspiracy to commit sex trafficking. That count accuses Williams of agreeing to pay Siple “for the use of her daughter.”
https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/new...OMZUi5ZASOi9S1qDnvo45pVDMvEHg5ns6bKgnbjAYbI_U

Last edited:
From today, March 7th (warning, there are certain details which are graphic and disturbing):

A Russell County grand jury has indicted two suspects in the abduction, rape and strangling of Kamarie Holland, the 5-year-old Columbus girl whose mother is accused of trafficking her.
(...)
The indictments mostly mirror charges Williams and Siple already faced, with at least one addition: Both were indicted for conspiracy to commit sex trafficking. That count accuses Williams of agreeing to pay Siple “for the use of her daughter.”
https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/new...OMZUi5ZASOi9S1qDnvo45pVDMvEHg5ns6bKgnbjAYbI_U
from your link

Siple and Williams were indicted Feb. 18, but the indictments were not filed in the court record until Monday, when they became public.
[snip]
“It troubles us, the information that we have found out,” Russell County Chief Assistant District Attorney Rick Chancey told reporters after a Jan. 12 court hearing for Williams. “We will be ready for trial when it gets there, and get to the truth and the bottom of this as soon as we can.” The case is one of about 20 murder cases and 10 capital cases pending in Russell County, he said then. On Monday, Chancey said the county has about two years’ worth of capital murder cases still awaiting trial because of delays caused by COVID-19 restrictions.

this is depressing - seems like a clear heads up that this isn't expected to go to trial for several years :(

Justice will come Kamarie. And we will be here to witness it. Even if it means a wait.

NSFW. NSFL.
Read at your own risk - it was in the article but holy mother of god

-

-

he videotaped himself raping her dead body after he strangled her to death. that is so so so so SO sick i do not have the right words for it

Last edited:
I expect prosecutors' real goal is life without parole for both so Williams is going to be willing to testify just how awful Siple really is. Siple won't want to be confronted with the facts and evidence so she'll end up pleading guilty and probably to a lesser charge than we would like to see. Hopefully a tall stack of other additional charges will keep her in prison until she's too old to give birth to any more children.

dangit, this article says the jerk Williams plead not guilty today by reason of mental defect. and it links a doc filed by Siple claims she is indigent, got a public defender, pleads not guilty and her next appearance isn't til August 2, 2022 at 9am.

Exactly! According to the obit, there was no shortage of other family. Why entrust her care to the mother?

The "needed childcare" stuff was all speculation. We will probably never really know what was going on there...IIRC in a later interview the father said that he was starting to allow contact with the children because Siple seemed like she was getting her act together. Possibly Siple manipulated everybody into leaving Kamarie with her because she knew that allowing acts like this with Williams would give her access to drugs or money.

The indictment states that Holland died of strangulation.

Williams has additionally been charged with corpse abuse. According to the indictment, Williams video-recorded himself raping Holland after she had been strangled. Due to his filming of the alleged post-mortem abuse, Williams has also been charged with producing child *advertiser censored*.

Considering that court documents state that Siple was present and contributed to Holland’s murder, it is not yet clear what role Siple may have played in the video if any.
Indictment reveals details and accusations against mother of murdered…

I want to read the indictment now that it has been unsealed but not willing to subscribe to Scribd to access it. If anyone has a subscription and has downloaded the indictment please share TIA

I want to read the indictment now that it has been unsealed but not willing to subscribe to Scribd to access it. If anyone has a subscription and has downloaded the indictment please share TIA
The entire indictment is readable on scribd as a preview, it's only 2 pages long but the copy I found is prominently stamped "NOT PUBLIC RECORD" so I don't think I should post it here or link to it despite many mainstream news articles making reference to it.

I can however confirm that it charges Siple with three felony counts of participating with Williams in Kidnapping, Sodomy and Rape any or all of which (or flight immediately therefrom) resulted in the death of the victim, who's name is redacted throughout the document.

“Investigators and prosecutors from Russell County made a trip to North Pole, Alaska last month in connection with the capital murder investigation into Jeremy Williams.

Williams is accused of raping and murdering five-year-old Kamarie Holland in December 2021. Court records indicate that much of the alleged crime could be on video based on a production of child *advertiser censored* charge Williams is facing.”
Russell County authorities make trip to Alaska in relation to Kamarie Holland murder case

I read it and there are no additional details in the indictment that weren't contained within the news article.

According to Russell County’s District Attorney Elect, Rick Chancey, Jeremy Williams has new charges that include rape, sodomy, and sexual abuse of a child. These charges are from a separate incident involving another child under the age of six.
[snip]
“This child has disclosed certain things that occurred during the summer the year before Kamarie passed. There were multiple events that occurred, that’s why I can’t nail down a specific date yet,” said Chancey.
Kamarie Holland’s accused killer charged with sexual assault in separate case

Williams has a history of child abuse accusations. In 2009, Williams was charged with burning a three-year-old child, of whom he was the guardian, with hot water so severely as to cause him serious injury. Williams was found not guilty of the charge. He was also a suspect in the death of a one-year-old in Alaska but was never charged.
Accused killer of 5-year-old Kamarie Holland faces additional charges

haven't read any updates on the Alaska case but this guy was a prolific child predator :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back