Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is NOT a deceased 1 year old in Alabama involving Williams.

There IS a case of a 3 yr old being burned with boiling water but he was acquitted by the jury.
Snipped by me.

https://www.wrbl.com/news/crime/rus...idences-of-alleged-violence-against-children/

Taylor said Williams was a suspect in the case of a missing one-year-old in Alaska, but he was never charged. Taylor mention the case, but did not elaborate on it.

Williams was also charged with aggravated child abuse in a 2009 case involving a three-year-old boy in Russell County. Williams was accused of immersing the lower half of the boy’s body into a pot of boiling water. Williams defense was the boy pulled the water on top of himself. A jury acquitted Williams of those charges.

I should know better than to try and make sense of these people and their utterly evil actions by now, but I still can’t help wondering what the mother actually expected to happen. What did she think he was going to do? Did she know that baby wouldn’t be coming back? I don’t doubt she knew Kamarie would be sexually assaulted, but did she know the extent of what he’d do? Did she even care? Blows my mind.

And re: comments earlier about being glad there’s no footage of her leaving, that hasn’t stopped me picturing her wee self wandering off out the door with a monster. This one will stay with me for an awful long time. It’s hard to believe people like this walk among us.

I should know better than to try and make sense of these people and their utterly evil actions by now, but I still can’t help wondering what the mother actually expected to happen. What did she think he was going to do? Did she know that baby wouldn’t be coming back? I don’t doubt she knew Kamarie would be sexually assaulted, but did she know the extent of what he’d do? Did she even care? Blows my mind.

And re: comments earlier about being glad there’s no footage of her leaving, that hasn’t stopped me picturing her wee self wandering off out the door with a monster. This one will stay with me for an awful long time. It’s hard to believe people like this walk among us.
Judging by the charges of felony murder against her, I'd say she knew exactly what he was going to do. Now whether she knew he was going to kill her is another matter. Realistically though she must have known Kamarie could never been returned home after that level of abuse.

As hideous a thought as this is I wonder if this all took place at hers, then they transported her to the abandoned house.

For her charges LE must have some serious incriminating evidence. I think she may have been the one recording it or was seen in the video or they have digital evidence arranging the trafficking. Or all three!

Judging by the charges of felony murder against her, I'd say she knew exactly what he was going to do. Now whether she knew he was going to kill her is another matter. Realistically though she must have known Kamarie could never been returned home after that level of abuse.

As hideous a thought as this is I wonder if this all took place at hers, then they transported her to the abandoned house.

For her charges LE must have some serious incriminating evidence. I think she may have been the one recording it or was seen in the video or they have digital evidence arranging the trafficking. Or all three!
Felony murder just means that someone was a willing participant in a felony that was part of a chain of events that lead to a murder, like if you robbed a liquor store and your partner killed the guy you would be guilty of felony murder.

I'm this case, mother committed felony human trafficking and it led to her daughter's murder. I wasn't aware that felony murder in the state of Alabama is eligible for the death penalty but since mother committed her crimes entirely in Georgia (if I understand correctly) it may not apply to her as one reporter apparently has said.

I would not be entirely opposed to an example being made here. Don't sell your kids for drugs.

Police report outlines alleged sexual assault night before Kamarie Holland’s body found

“According to a Columbus police incident report obtained by News Leader 9, a 31-year-old woman claims Jeremy Williams sodomized her the night before Kamarie Holland’s body was found.

The woman told police it happened at William’s home on Dozier Street on December 12.

According to the report, the victim got into an argument with her boyfriend and no longer wanted to remain at her residence. With nowhere to go, the victim reached out to a friend who connected her with Williams.

She ended up at Williams’ residence on Dozier Street where she got an unsettling feeling and then tried to leave. Williams then placed a deep freezer in front of the door to block her entry. The victim claims he came up behind her, and covered her mouth and then forced her to perform sex acts.

Williams also called the adult victim by Kamarie’s name during the assault and told her he had taught a 5-year-old how to have oral sex, the report details.

The victim explains in the report that the only way she could get away from Williams was to tell him where to buy drugs. They then left the residence and stopped at the store, where the victim mentioned she had to use the restroom. Williams instructed her to leave all her belongings and cell phone with him while she went.

The victim had a second phone which she used to call for help while locked in the bathroom. She remained in the restroom until Williams’ car left the parking lot of the store.

The following day, Kamarie’s mother, Kristy Siple, reported her missing. She was found that night in a vacant home previously occupied by Williams.

Both Jeremy Williams and Kamarie’s mother are facing murder charges in the little girl’s death.”

The Capital charges that state "in the course of" are the original charges that were filed in December 2021.

The two charges that were filed last week are CHILD *advertiser censored* and Abuse of a Corpse.

They SHOULD charge BOTH of them with Failure to report a death, but, I dont think Heath and the Prosecutor are finished with charges just yet. The latest charges showed up AFTER someone in the Justice for KAMARIE HOLLAND Facebook group posted a suggestion and tagged Sheriff Taylor and the Russell Co DA in the post. So, we think he is at least reading what is being posted or someone in the office is. With the gagorder in place none of us wnt to be responsible for any errors in that group and most of us have been extremely cautious on this.

Chris Ann

It sounds to me that KH was already dead when this incidence occurred. He probably went to the so called Mothers house during the day. Probably why she wanted to pick her up for an unsupervised visit.
Also why LE honed in on Williams so fast.

Williams also called the adult victim by Kamarie’s name during the assault and told her he had taught a 5-year-old how to have oral sex, the report details.

Police report outlines alleged sexual assault night before Kamarie Holland’s body found

I need to stop watching this thread. I can’t deal with anymore details of this horrific, gruesome crime. I feel sick even reading her name now. I hope they both will suffer eternally. I’m not for the death penalty and live in a Scandinavian peaceful country, but I wish them nothing but suffering and pain from now on.

I need to stop watching this thread. I can’t deal with anymore details of this horrific, gruesome crime. I feel sick even reading her name now. I hope they both will suffer eternally. I’m not for the death penalty and live in a Scandinavian peaceful country, but I wish them nothing but suffering and pain from now on.
I understand @MysteriousNoblewoman ... I feel so bad about myself because I have such anger, and yes, hate for these monsters. I want to say this is good b/c they're so evil but I'm just not used to feeling this way about any other humans. Feelings like this have been few and far between in my life. But this precious little one who should've been so loved and protected by her mom....it just gets to me so much. I've been thinking about it at night as I fall asleep and praying justice will be served.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko
Back