Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MSM hasn't indicated why the dad let the kids go with the mom in this instance. I think people are just speculating about reasons why it might have happened.

Why hasn't the father been charged? Didn't he violate an order of protection that was in place to protect his child from the child's mother?

She was 5. FIVE!!! Im not even going to speak about the monsters. And that is exactly what they are.

Baby.... oh baby. I am so sorry that you were not protected from harm and went through something so horrific. You are loved by many who will stand watch for you, during the trials that will describe the horror you endured. We will not turn our backs or leave you alone, ever again. I am so sorry.

Why hasn't the father been charged? Didn't he violate an order of protection that was in place to protect his child from the child's mother?

From what I understand, and anyone can correct me if I am wrong, he was following court directed visitation orders. Therefore, he cannot be charged.

From what I understand, and anyone can correct me if I am wrong, he was following court directed visitation orders. Therefore, he cannot be charged.

It's not definite that it was court ordered visitation. This article makes it sound like an informal arrangement between the parents. It states:

According to a Columbus police report, an officer dispatched to Siple’s 1607 Bowman St. home met with her around 6:45 a.m. Dec. 13. Identifying the mother as Kristy Hoskins, the officer wrote that she reported Kamarie “slept with her in bed and woke her up” at 3 a.m.
When the mother awoke again at 6 a.m., Kamarie was gone, she told police: “Miss Hoskins stated that she searched the house, but could not find her, so she called police. Miss Hoskins then stated that she lives at the home alone, but gets visitation ... allowed by the father Corey Holland
.”

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article256903652.html

She also had a warrant for failure to appear in a felony case involving chemical intoxication of a minor child so I doubt a court would order unsupervised visitation for her.

This is why people are so angry, he was not following court directed visitation orders.

He says he allowed the children to visit their mother, who has not supposed to have the kids without supervision.

EXCLUSIVE: Father of Kamarie Holland speaks out

EXCLUSIVE: Father of Kamarie Holland speaks out

According to the father, his three-year-old, who has the same mother as Kamarie -Kristi Hoskins- was taken from him right after his daughter’s death.

He says he allowed the children to visit their mother, who has not supposed to have the kids without supervision

If you do the math I think it's a safe bet that Corey's son is the boy mentioned in this article.

Columbus woman charged in daughter’s murder, trafficking has ongoing child endangerment charge | WRBL

According to court documents, 35-year-old Kristy Siple was charged with the chemical endangerment of a child she gave birth to in February of 2018 for permitting the unborn child to have contact with marijuana when she was pregnant. Siple was indicted in August of 2019. The case was continued and set for trial in February of 2022.

I have been away from keyboard for over a week. I am just now able to check in on my cases. I just read the updates I have missed. While it's heartbreaking to read that mom trafficked Kamarie I think most seasoned case followers already knew that would turn out to be the case. there are no words strong enough to describe my utter disgust at the bag of soulless skin who did this to her own child.

Even though I knew darn well this would turn out to be another Shaniya Davis, I resisted the urge to run from this thread when it was started and I will be with this case through trial and after. No matter how uncomfortable or triggery it is.

Kamarie will not lack for voices to be hers - all focused on justice in her name. RIP sweet baby girl, we are going nowhere. Justice for Kamarie.

Taylor said more charges are expected against Williams to include capital murder during a kidnapping, capital murder during a rape, capital murder during sodomy, and production of child *advertiser censored*.
Kamarie Holland slaying: Mother charged with 5-year-old’s murder, human trafficking

OMG I missed the underlined when scanning news until just this second. Does this mean authorities have photographs or video???? uggh. If so great for prosecution but horrible for those who plan to follow the trials.

Taylor said more charges are expected against Williams to include capital murder during a kidnapping, capital murder during a rape, capital murder during sodomy, and production of child *advertiser censored*.
Kamarie Holland slaying: Mother charged with 5-year-old’s murder, human trafficking

OMG I missed the underlined when scanning news until just this second. Does this mean authorities have photographs or video???? uggh. If so great for prosecution but horrible for those who plan to follow the trials.
Sounds like they have videos. Hope every single person involved goes to jail and throw the keys away!!!

The elevator my God that was horrifying - sweet Shaniya.
agreed, will never forget that baby. Ever. She is etched on my soul.

Kamarie, I'm so sorry sweet child. I haven't found any new updates since mom's arrest. I have such anger towards this individual. Even more so in some ways than the actual rapist/murderer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back