Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wish I had never looked at this thread, but once again, I have to say...it's up to us to be the voices and advocates for these children exposed to such evil and horrors. My prayer is that these two monsters get no mercy.

But I don't know if I can read through another Shaniya Davis thread ever again...

5 years old. She was 5 years old.
Something needs to be done with the children protective services in the US. You have the most disturbing child abuse cases I’ve ever read about and most of the time the parents were already in the system, but because of the reunification goals their children suffer and gets killed. It makes my blood boil

Something needs to be done with the children protective services in the US. You have the most disturbing child abuse cases I’ve ever read about and most of the time the parents were already in the system, but because of the reunification goals their children suffer and gets killed. It makes my blood boil
There was no reunification goal in this case.
The father was granted custody of his two children with the mother. He directly violated a court order that the mother was not supposed to have visitation without supervision. I really hope the 3 year old is protected.
Can't blame CPS for this one.

According to the father, his three-year-old, who has the same mother as Kamarie -Kristi Hoskins- was taken from him right after his daughter’s death.

He says he allowed the children to visit their mother, who has not supposed to have the kids without supervision.
EXCLUSIVE: Father of Kamarie Holland speaks out

I don’t think this was a matter of “reunification.” Father had custody, not mother. Mother wasn’t supposed to have unsupervised visits. Father allowed an unsupervised visit:
“He says he allowed the children to visit their mother, who has not supposed to have the kids without supervision.” EXCLUSIVE: Father of Kamarie Holland speaks out

‘She was my life’: Mother of slain 5-year-old girl speaks out

Knowing what we know now, reading this makes me want to vomit. I knew something was off about her.

• "I’m a mommy. I did not have nothing to do with this,” said Hoskins.
Oh but you're not a mommy, you're a monster. Mothers protect their children - they don't feed them to the wolves. How do people do this? I can't wrap my brain around it and maybe that's a good thing.

MY OPINION : people need to stop letting non custodial parents have the children if the court deems no contact , or no contact without supervision. I lived about a mile from the home of Jhessye Shockley and the grandmother had custody and gave those babies back to the mother.

Just saw this. Please forgive if it's a repeat:

Georgia Mother Who Reported Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Missing Is Now Charged with Girl's Murder

Kristy Siple was arrested Tuesday and has already waived extradition to Alabama

By Chris Harris December 29, 2021 11:04 AM

The mother of slain Georgia girl Kamarie Holland was charged this week with her daughter's killing, PEOPLE confirms.
[...]
Siple had reported Kamarie, 5, missing to Columbus police on the morning of Dec. 13 at about 6:15 a.m.
She allegedly told police she awoke to find the girl missing and the front door ajar.
The little girl's body was found later that same day inside a vacant home in Phenix City, Ala., according to county authorities.
[...]
Jeremy Williams, 37, was arrested two weeks ago and charged with capital murder for the little girl's death.
If convicted, Williams, who allegedly kidnapped the girl, could be sentenced to death.

------------------
More here:
Georgia Mother Who Reported Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Missing Is Now Charged with Girl's Murder

Taylor said investigators spoke with the girl’s mother, Kristy Hoskins, and will likely speak to her again because “that’s just part of the investigation.”

He said Hoskins and Williams had a relationship that was not romantic in nature. The mother told investigators she went to bed around midnight, when her daughter was asleep, and woke up around 5:50 a.m. to find Kamarie gone and the front door ajar, he said.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article256636136.html
bbm
We've heard this "front door ajar" thing before, haven't we? Somehow, in the middle of the night -- ya know, when it's dark, and sometimes cold outside... and the child just decides to go for a little walk. And golly, they don't come back... SMH. Grrrrr.

When a court issues a child custody order, parents are legally obligated to comply with its terms. If either parent disobeys the court order, a judge can impose serious penalties, such as criminal charges, monetary fines, or permanent loss of custody or visitation. In the event one or both parents wish to amend the order, they must do so through the court system as they cannot simply do it on their own.

What Happens if You Disobey a Court Child Custody Order?

When a court issues a child custody order, parents are legally obligated to comply with its terms. If either parent disobeys the court order, a judge can impose serious penalties, such as criminal charges, monetary fines, or permanent loss of custody or visitation. In the event one or both parents wish to amend the order, they must do so through the court system as they cannot simply do it on their own.

What Happens if You Disobey a Court Child Custody Order?
unfortunately in Jhessy's case grandma was not charged after this.... I hate to say it as the father is indeed a victim in this case but maybe if they charge people for this it will slow it down, however Jhessey's grandma has not been able to get custody of the other children if I am correct, and they did take dad's other children here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back