Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
U.S. Marshals tracked Siple down and arrested her around 1 p.m. Tuesday at a Circle K store on Victory Drive in Columbus, Taylor said. She waived extradition to face charges in Russell County.

The warrant for Siple’s sex trafficking charge alleges she “did agree with another person to pay her for having sexual intercourse and sodomy with her minor child.”

Taylor said Siple faces an unrelated charge of failing to appear for a court hearing. That dates back to a 2018 charge of chemical endangerment of a child, alleging her newborn baby tested positive for methamphetamine, the sheriff said. That child was not Kamarie.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article256912127.html

EXCLUSIVE: Father of Kamarie Holland speaks out

I can't imagine as a parent I would be holding court giving interviews. I would be racked with guilt. I'm sorry but he should feel partly responsible. I know we're supposed to class him as a victim but he violated a custody order and let her have his children, not just for a few hours but overnight.

That's not just a simple lapse in judgement it's a colossal failure in his duty to protect his children. I believe he knew dam well what she was capable of. Maybe not to this extent, but certainly a danger to his children.

What a senseless tragedy that could have been avoided.

Investigators say Siple reported the Holland missing from her home on Bowman Street in Columbus after claiming she had woken up after 5 a.m. Dec. 13 and found her daughter missing and the front door open.

However, according to the human trafficking warrant obtained by sister station WRBL, Siple, “On or about December 13, 2021, did knowingly subject another person to labor servitude or sexual servitude….she did agree with another person to pay her for having sexual intercourse and sodomy with her minor child.”

Siple allegedly sold Holland to Jeremy Williams, 37, who has been accused of abusing children in the past. Williams was arrested the same day Holland was reported missing and charged with capital murder after Holland’s body was located in a vacant house on 15th Avenue in Phenix City where Williams used to liv

Police: Mother suspected of sex-trafficking 5-year-old daughter Kamarie Holland to alleged killer

Investigators say Siple reported the Holland missing from her home on Bowman Street in Columbus after claiming she had woken up after 5 a.m. Dec. 13 and found her daughter missing and the front door open.

However, according to the human trafficking warrant obtained by sister station WRBL, Siple, “On or about December 13, 2021, did knowingly subject another person to labor servitude or sexual servitude….she did agree with another person to pay her for having sexual intercourse and sodomy with her minor child.”

Siple allegedly sold Holland to Jeremy Williams, 37, who has been accused of abusing children in the past. Williams was arrested the same day Holland was reported missing and charged with capital murder after Holland’s body was located in a vacant house on 15th Avenue in Phenix City where Williams used to liv

Police: Mother suspected of sex-trafficking 5-year-old daughter Kamarie Holland to alleged killer
I wonder, at what point, she decided to fake an abduction at 5 am? Did she know already that her baby girl had been murdered?

How would she know that so soon? I imagine that the rapist had a set time that he was supposed to return this poor sweet child. Did she assume the worst when he didn't drop her off back home?

All I see is prison stripes and hair, what a waste. She makes me sick to think what she has done to all her children!
Evil disguised as human. :mad:
Kristy-Siple
Kristy-Siple.jpg

I wonder, at what point, she decided to fake an abduction at 5 am? Did she know already that her baby girl had been murdered?

How would she know that so soon? I imagine that the rapist had a set time that he was supposed to return this poor sweet child. Did she assume the worst when he didn't drop her off back home?
He probably called her and said "she's not coming home, better come up with a story and don't mention me" then when actually talking to police she quickly did mention him and stupidly thought he wouldn't implicate her. Quick to solve but the gag order was so they could get all the info from her before she saw exactly how bad what she did was.

EXCLUSIVE: Father of Kamarie Holland speaks out

I can't imagine as a parent I would be holding court giving interviews. I would be racked with guilt. I'm sorry but he should feel partly responsible. I know we're supposed to class him as a victim but he violated a custody order and let her have his children, not just for a few hours but overnight.

That's not just a simple lapse in judgement it's a colossal failure in his duty to protect his children. I believe he knew dam well what she was capable of. Maybe not to this extent, but certainly a danger to his children.

What a senseless tragedy that could have been avoided.

Will he be charged for violating that order? I agree with you.

Will he be charged for violating that order? I agree with you.

I know it's rough on parents trying to find child care that is affordable, as their work schedules and their children's schedules don't often align. But if he did use her for that, which is the only reason I can think of why he would have permitted his daughter to be with the mother, what a terrible failure to protect her! It's a failure he'll likely pay for with jail time and tremendous guilt for the remainder of his life, assuming he's a loving parent in this situation. AMOO

I know it's rough on parents trying to find child care that is affordable, as their work schedules and their children's schedules don't often align. But if he did use her for that, which is the only reason I can think of why he would have permitted his daughter to be with the mother, what a terrible failure to protect her! It's a failure he'll likely pay for with jail time and tremendous guilt for the remainder of his life, assuming he's a loving parent in this situation. AMOO
She was his only choice for childcare?
That poor innocent child with those monsters.

She was his only choice for childcare?
That poor innocent child with those monsters.
I remember I was angry when I heard that Shaniya Davis's father allowed his horrid ex, have unsupervised visit with Shaniya, whom she gave to a sex offender in exchange for drugs.

I wanted the Dad to be held accountable---but then I read that he had been conned by his ex----she convinced him , over a period of time, she was drug free and trying to get her life on track---and she said she wanted to rebuild her relationship with her little girl. And he believed her----and that just killed me because I think he was sincere and he was so horribly devastated by her death. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back