Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The epitome of evil.

Selling your child as a sex slave.

Production of Child *advertiser censored*.

As if it wasn’t bad enough to start with.

Let’s hope they both plead guilty to spare us all the pain of seeing what they did to this child.

I will never understand.

Exactly...:(:(:(....that is something I cannot 'unsee' and to this day it haunts me.

Me too @katydid23 and @tlcya , me too!

We will be here for Kamarie. I am so glad LE was able to catch the monster and arrest the momster too! I don't even have the words to describe the disgust I have for situations like this, actually for anyone that hurts a child. Never!

agree, not Kamarie on the FB page linked above. I notice that one seems a recent FB, I would be interested in any older ones you guys can locate. And any information you come across about the alleged death of a 1 year old in alaska he was suspect but never charged in.

I can’t upload the screenshot but someone on another forum thinks they’ve found addresses for him around 2005/6 in North Pole, Alaska and also in Eielson, Alaska… which appears to be an Air Force base. Interesting, if accurate.

Are any of you supersleuths able to find anything along those lines? I’ve tried but I’m not having an awful lot of luck so far. I ask because I’m interested in finding the Alaska story - not because I want the addresses themselves, of course.

https://dps.alaska.gov/ast/abi/coldcase

Found the state of Alaska cold cases for missing and murdered---scanned through but I dont know enough facts to pick out which cases yet.

how the h did only the boys lower body sustain burns if he pulled it onto himself???

also from this link: "Taylor said Williams was a suspect in the case of a missing one-year-old in Alaska, but he was never charged. Taylor mention the case, but did not elaborate on it." so its a MISSING child.....

Not sure if 1 year old was ever found but this one says he was a suspect in the death.

Williams also was identified as a suspect in the death of a 1 year old in Alaska, but was never charged due to lack of evidence, Taylor said.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article256583036.html

SBBM
WRBL News 3 is digging deeper into the background of the man charged with Capital Murder in the death of a five-year-old Columbus girl. [snip] In the news conference, Taylor also mentioned that Williams was the suspect in the death of a one-year-old in Alaska. But he was never charged. WRBL is working to get more information about this case.
#
Good! Hopefully they'll be successful in their Alaskan dig and investigators in the AK case are paying attention to the GA case. Perhaps the evidence they need for charges will come to light during questioning. MOO
I just wanted to tag/quote those of you who were discussing the Alaska case, to point you to this link:
Alaska cold-case child killing probe reopened after man's arrest in Alabama for 5-year-old's strangling
"Investigators there are taking another look, officials in North Pole, Alaska confirmed, although no one authorized to speak with the media was on-hand Thursday evening.
The Georgia-based WRBL-TV reported that the investigation stems from the unsolved 2005 slaying of Williams’ daughter, Naudia Treniece Williams, who was just a month old at the time."

Man accused of killing girl, 5, after paying victim's mom to have sex with youngster is now suspected of beating his newborn daughter to death on Alaskan US Air Force base in 2005 - (Headline of article)

“Prior to Kamarie's death, Williams has been charged with child abuse in the past, but was never convicted. A week prior to Kamarie's death, he pleaded not guilty to slapping his wife in front of a child.

Williams was also a suspect in the murder of a one-year-old boy in Alabama and was accused of lowering a three-year-old boy into a bowl of boiling water in 2009.

His defense argued that the boy had poured the water on himself. Williams was acquitted in 2012.”

Alabama man charged with five year-old girl's murder is now being suspected for daughter's death | Daily Mail Online

The details of what happened to Kamarie and the crimes this monster may have committed against other children over the years are absolutely horrific and extremely distressing. I hoped we would not have another case like the evil murder of five year old Shaniya Davis and I’m so very sorry that Kamarie has suffered horrific abuse and murder like Shaniya did.

Jeremy Tremaine Williams deserves the death penalty and so does Kristen Siple (the woman who gave birth to Kamarie) who is refuse to call her Mother. I hope Kristen Siple gets life without parole if she can’t be sentenced to death. She should never see her three sons again because they are better off not having her in their life. I hope they both have a miserable time in prison. I hate that evil monsters like these two are able to get near children and do what they are charged with. It is absolutely horrifying and extremely disturbing that a woman could harm her own child like this.

Man accused of killing girl, 5, after paying victim's mom to have sex with youngster is now suspected of beating his newborn daughter to death on Alaskan US Air Force base in 2005 - (Headline of article)

“Prior to Kamarie's death, Williams has been charged with child abuse in the past, but was never convicted. A week prior to Kamarie's death, he pleaded not guilty to slapping his wife in front of a child.

Williams was also a suspect in the murder of a one-year-old boy in Alabama and was accused of lowering a three-year-old boy into a bowl of boiling water in 2009.

His defense argued that the boy had poured the water on himself. Williams was acquitted in 2012.”

Alabama man charged with five year-old girl's murder is now being suspected for daughter's death | Daily Mail Online

The details of what happened to Kamarie and the crimes this monster may have committed against other children over the years are absolutely horrific and extremely distressing. I hoped we would not have another case like the evil murder of five year old Shaniya Davis and I’m so very sorry that Kamarie has suffered horrific abuse and murder like Shaniya did.

Jeremy Tremaine Williams deserves the death penalty and so does Kristen Siple (the woman who gave birth to Kamarie) who is refuse to call her Mother. I hope Kristen Siple gets life without parole if she can’t be sentenced to death. She should never see her three sons again because they are better off not having her in their life. I hope they both have a miserable time in prison. I hate that evil monsters like these two are able to get near children and do what they are charged with. It is absolutely horrifying and extremely disturbing that a woman could harm her own child like this.

BBM WHAAAT!!!!! is this a whole other case????

BBM WHAAAT!!!!! is this a whole other case????
I don't think it's another case, I think it's the Daily Mails screwing things up because it was originally reported that he was suspect in a one year olds death in Alaska.

“We have information where he was a suspect in a one-year-old death in Alaska where he was a suspect but never charged because of not able to get enough evidence in that case.”

Alaska authorities: Man accused of killing Kamarie Holland now a suspect in 2005 death of his 1-month-old daughter | WRBL

I don't think it's another case, I think it's the Daily Mails screwing things up because it was originally reported that he was suspect in a one year olds death in Alaska.

“We have information where he was a suspect in a one-year-old death in Alaska where he was a suspect but never charged because of not able to get enough evidence in that case.”

Alaska authorities: Man accused of killing Kamarie Holland now a suspect in 2005 death of his 1-month-old daughter | WRBL
Unfortunately, it's true. I saw an article just after he was arrested. Will go look..........

The epitome of evil.

Selling your child as a sex slave.

Production of Child *advertiser censored*.

As if it wasn’t bad enough to start with.

Let’s hope they both plead guilty to spare us all the pain of seeing what they did to this child.

I will never understand.

I wish I hadn't opened this thread.

it just gets worse and worse

Authorities in North Pole, Alaska, more than 4,200 miles from Russell County, confirmed to News 3 they have reopened the investigation into the 2005 death of Naudia Treniece Williams, Jeremy Williams’ one-month-old daughter.
https://www.wrbl.com/news/local-new...ct-in-2005-death-of-his-1-month-old-daughter/

Back in 2005, Williams lived with the baby's mother, who hasn't been named in North Pole, where she was stationed while serving an undisclosed role in the Air Force. The baby's sudden death, which was ruled as blunt force trauma, was scrutinized by the Air Force and the North Pole Police Department.

Man accused of killing 5-year old now a suspect in newborn's death

Investigators there are taking another look, officials in North Pole, Alaska confirmed, although no one authorized to speak with the media was on-hand Thursday evening.

The Georgia-based WRBL-TV reported that the investigation stems from the unsolved 2005 slaying of Williams’ daughter, Naudia Treniece Williams, who was just a month old at the time.
Alaska cold-case child killing probe reopened after man's arrest in Alabama for 5-year-old's strangling

The initial capital charged against Williams was because he was accused of killing a child under 14. The new capital charges of murder in the course of kidnapping, rape and sodomy. He was also charged with one count of abuse of a corpse and one count of producing child *advertiser censored*.

[snip]

The sheriff is limited in what he can say because of a gag order in the two cases. But he can talk about scheduling and process, not the facts or investigation.

Here’s what he could say:

“We filed new charges today against Mr. Williams for several additional capital murder warrants and some other warrants. He will go to court tomorrow at 11:30 and see the judge on those charges.”
Posted: Jan 11, 2022 / 02:46 PM EST / Updated: Jan 11, 2022 / 02:47 PM EST
Russell County adds three additional capital murder charges against Jeremy Williams in Kamarie Holland’s murder | WRBL

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article257225702.html

[...]

Williams, 37, came before Judge David Johnson on charges of abusing a corpse and producing child *advertiser censored*, plus capital murder in the course of kidnapping, rape and sodomy.

[...]

Wednesday’s hearing lasted less than 2 minutes. Johnson read the charges to Williams and appointed Chuck Floyd, representing Williams on the original charges, as his lawyer for the new charges.

[...]

The warrants filed for those new charges disclose further details in the case. Investigators have probable cause that Williams strangled Kamarie to death “by ligature.” The abuse of a corpse charge stems from Williams allegedly raping her body, according to warrant documents. Johnson consolidated the new and previous charges, so they will travel through the court system as one case. As he previously did, Johnson implemented a gag order against attorneys publicly disclosing details of the case, and he ordered Williams to continue to be held in jail without bond.

[...]

The next step will be a preliminary hearing or a grand jury hearing, Chancey said.

[...]

Read more at: https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article257225702.html#storylink=cpy

As far as the DailyMail article, about half of it is incorrect in one form or another.
I LIVE where this is all going on. Here are the facts as of right now.

"FULL STORY: The Cruel Killing of Kamarie Holland

Colin Scroggins, CNAW

5-year-old Kamarie Holland began school nearly 4 months ago.

Kamarie enjoyed reading books written by the famous Dr. Seuss and she wanted to be a princess when she grew up.

Now, Kamarie will be a Princess in the Holland Familys and her friends hearts forever.

Between December 12 and December 13 Kamarie was brutally kidnapped, trafficked, asphyxiated, sodomized, and raped, allegedly by her mother, Kristy Siple, and the mother’s acquaintance, Jeremy Williams.

The events of the Kamarie Holland case began on December 12th when Kamarie Holland’s father, Corey Holland, who had custody of Kamarie, let Kamarie’s mother, Kristy Siple, have her for the night for visitation.

In the middle of the night, Kamarie allegedly went missing.

Police state that Kristy told authorities that she woke up the morning of December 13th and noticed Kamarie was gone and the front door of the Bowman Street home where she lives in Columbus was open. She called 911 services with her neighbors phone.

Columbus Police quickly developed Jeremy Williams, Kristy’s acquaintance, as a potential suspect. Columbus PD Investigators contacted the Russell County Sheriff’s Office and told them that Williams could be in their jurisdiction. During their manhunt for Williams, he was located at the infamous Bamboo Motel located on Opelika Road with his uncle. Jeremy Williams was detained by law enforcement officers. Columbus Police officers and Russell County Sheriff’s deputies then located Kamarie Holland's body in an abandoned house, that used to be owned by Williams, on 15th Avenue near West End Cemetery in Phenix City, AL on December 13th between 9 and 10PM.

At that time the general public was told that the search had been called off. No further information was released.

On December 14, the Russell County Sheriff's Department called a press conference, along with the Columbus Police Department to inform the public that Kamarie had been found deceased.

Detectives continued to work the scene that day at the 15th Avenue house and continued collecting evidence. In the afternoon hours, our camera crews discovered Columbus crime scene investigators and police officers at Jeremy Williams’ home on Dozier Street. What they found at the house, remains undisclosed to News 2 and all other media outlets.

On December 15th, crime scene investigators once again were at the Bowman Street home of the mother, Kristy Siple, where Kamarie was reported missing. This time, the Federal Bureau of Investigation joined in. They dusted for fingerprints, photographed the house, both inside and outside and continued searching for evidence.

On December 22nd, Kamarie Holland was laid to rest as family and friends of Kamarie gathered to mourn.

Nearly 7 days passed before Kristy Siple was arrested by The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force. She was located at the Circle K Convenience Store on Victory Drive in Columbus, GA and was arrested without incident.

Siple appeared in front of a Columbus judge and signed a Waiver of Extradition and was then transported to Russell County, AL where she is charged with:
Felony Murder in the Course of Kidnapping;
Felony Murder in the Course of Sodomy;
Felony Murder in the Course of Rape;
Human Trafficking.

Jeremy Williams will also be charged in the coming days with:

Capital Murder in the Course of Kidnapping; Capital Murder in the Course of Sodomy;
Capital Murder in the Course of Rape.

Jeremy Williams is well known to law enforcement over the years.

On November 27th, 2021 he was arrested for possession or use of drug related objects.

In August of 2021, Williams was arrested for Cruelty to Children and Assault after an incident between him and his wife. He was released on the August charges with an OR bond in August of 2021 in Recorder’s Court by the Recorder’s Court Judge. He was previously charged with abusing children in Phenix City, AL and Columbus, GA and was also a suspect in a 1-month-oldS death in Alaska but that charge was dropped due to insufficient evidence.

A gag order has been put in place for everyone involved in the case - including investigators, witnesses, and suspects.

This is a developing story."

*****Most recent charges***** laid this week against Williams:

Child *advertiser censored*
Abuse of A Corpse

Both Williams AND Siple are eligible for the Death Penalty in Alabama.

The cold case involving Naudia Trenice Williams, aged, 1 month (Williams daughter with his wife, who was Active Duty Air Force at Eielson AFB) in Alaska has been reopened.

There is NOT a deceased 1 year old in Alabama involving Williams.

There IS a case of a 3 yr old being burned with boiling water but he was acquitted by the jury.

Williams was out on an OR Bond when the Holland Case occurred.

For reliable coverage please go to Colin Scroggins CNAW on Facebook or WRBL.COM or WTVM.COM which are the local stations providing accurate coverage of this case.

The new capital charges include murder in the course of kidnapping, rape, and sodomy. Two additional charges – producing child *advertiser censored* and abuse of a corpse – provide more details.

It is also alleged in the court documents obtained by News 3 that the girl died of asphyxiation at the time she was being sexually abused.

The documents also allege that the sexual abuse was recorded in some manner.

The court documents provide the details that Russell County Sheriff Heath Taylor and Chief Assistant District Attorney Rick Chancey can’t because of a gag order.
Disturbing new details emerge in kidnapping, rape, murder of 5-year-old Kamarie Holland | WRBL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back