GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing aggressive at all in the video.

JMO

Here is the raw video first released yesterday - clearly KJ enters the gym before the players...in the CNN video today, he enters after the players had all entered.

Wow! That link DOES show a different video. I guess there WERE people in the gym before K walked in. You obviously see several kids playing ball BEFORE K comes in. So why would MSM edit that to show the gym empty, then K COMING IN, then kids playing ball? :waitasec:

ETA: okay. Wait. Your post said that it CLEARLY shows KJ entering before the players. Did you look at that video in the link you posted? It actually shows several kids playing ball before KJ cones in. The CNN video is the one that showed it empty first.

I don't know why people think it's impossible for KJ to become wedged in the mat. A quick web search turns up plenty of instances with people trying to retrieve something and getting stuck in the process.

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Teen-s-...tory-12021104-detail/story.html#axzz2jKysf8sx

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dleton-got-head-stuck-bin-tried-fish-hat.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rgan-trapped-clothes-horse-cut-free-crew.html

But none of those carry the same impossibility that the rolled mat presented. There is no way he could logically reach all the way down into it without becoming wedged. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just saw that about the feds coming in. Thanks for posting the link, oceanblue.

I don't have a horse in this race either way, just want Kendrick's family to know what happened as best as anyone can ascertain. Don't blame them for not giving up the fight - who wants to accept that this could have happened to their child.

They may need to accept that it was an accident, but not until a more thorough investigation can be completed.

just saw that about the feds coming in. Thanks for posting the link, oceanblue.

I don't have a horse in this race either way, just want Kendrick's family to know what happened as best as anyone can ascertain. Don't blame them for not giving up the fight - who wants to accept that this could have happened to their child.

They may need to accept that it was an accident, but not until a more thorough investigation can be completed.

I'm really really glad the feds are in it. If they have accepted the case that means there must be something that gives them pause..

I can not imagine losing a child to something so bizarre and not having real answers.

He didn't go "head first" into the mat. His arm was extended in front of him and bent, the side of his face resting against it. He would have put his ONE arm in first to retrieve the shoe..scooching further down to get closer to it...and then he got stuck.

Going in head first or "falling" into the mat would seem suspect to me as well...that's why I'm so glad I've read the reports and looked at the photos. Lots of information that makes the accident make sense, IMO.
I just feel like he had help getting in there. My head first means more head down than logistically only head first.

It makes me feel someone else was there...

" Go ahead.. Ill help you.. Just reach for it.. "
They were holding his feet and when he became lodged maybe they tried to pull him out hence the shoes being thrown down on him... and left like that..

I don't know if I feel it was deliberate yet, But I feel like someone else was there.

Why do I foresee a civil rights violation charge coming when the federal prosecutor doesn't find this a suspicious death?

Why do I foresee a civil rights violation charge coming when the federal prosecutor doesn't find this a suspicious death?

Why? I see nothing in this case about civil rights violation. Nothing.

Neither do I, Scarlett. :(

I see parents who loved their son and are in pain. The circumstances are very hinky and I would do the same thing. But I am white, so it would just be seeking justice. :banghead: I could make the same noise and nobody would accuse me of being in it for the payday.

I can't believe this is 2013.

This family are VICTIMS. Even if it turns out this weird death WAS an accident, they do not deserve to be accused of shady doings. And frankly, it is against WS TOS to do so. :(

I guess for the same reason NBC altered the Zimmerman 911 calls - three people were fired and they are being sued. NBC blamed it on their reporters but they are still responsible - I have no idea who edited it, but it was played on CNN.

What would that reason be?

I see parents who loved their son and are in pain. The circumstances are very hinky and I would do the same thing. But I am white, so it would just be seeking justice. :banghead: I could make the same noise and nobody would accuse me of being in it for the payday.

This family are VICTIMS. Even if it turns out this weird death WAS an accident, they do not deserve to be accused of shady doings. And frankly, it is against WS TOS to do so. :(

Completely in your camp on this..

Wow! That link DOES show a different video. I guess there WERE people in the gym before K walked in. You obviously see several kids playing ball BEFORE K comes in. So why would MSM edit that to show the gym empty, then K COMING IN, then kids playing ball? :waitasec:

ETA: okay. Wait. Your post said that it CLEARLY shows KJ entering before the players. Did you look at that video in the link you posted? It actually shows several kids playing ball before KJ cones in. The CNN video is the one that showed it empty first.

This video clearly shows KJ going into an empty gym before the guy in the blue shirt and the light colored shorts and the guy with the blue shirt and dark shorts...the CNN video shows the guy with the light shorts already in the gym and the guy with the blue shirt and the dark shorts ahead of KJ. The one I posted earlier was from CNN and they've replaced it.

Where is anyone saying the parents are in it for money?

What would that reason be?

Whatever their reason, they altered the 911 tapes and admitted it... if I had to guess, I'd guess to make the case more salacious and interesting to the viewer?

This video clearly shows KJ going into an empty gym before the guy in the blue shirt and the light colored shorts and the guy with the blue shirt and dark shorts...the CNN video shows the guy with the light shorts already in the gym and the guy with the blue shirt and the dark shorts ahead of KJ. The one I posted earlier was from CNN and they've replaced it.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Your earlier link showed kids already in the gym before Kendrick came in, and the CNN video (on their website) actually shows the gym empty when Kendrick goes in, so naturally I was confused.

Not sure why you are blaming CNN, though. Their video shows an empty gym. At least right at first.

I think the video being shown on CNN is a loop. It shows kids playing basketball not too long before KJ runs into the gym. At the moment he runs in the boys may have been on the other side of the basketball court or had left. I think CNN is running it on a consistent loop- boys playing - KJ runs past - back to boys playing. Makes it confusing as to what is actually going on in the gym when KJ runs past the camera

The family's lawyer does not agree with you.

"In addition to suspicions of a coverup, the family's lawyer has also raised civil rights concerns, questioning whether officials in the predominantly white county took the investigation of an African-American teenager's death seriously enough. Authorities say they did."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/31/justice/georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1streetwalker