GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One theory about the organs is that no one wants to take responsibility because they know they didn't follow proper procedure and use the correct products. That may be my only theory at this point :) It just seems so odd to me and it is made even odder that it was not explained to the family.

As for the autopsies, I think the failure to properly take care of the organs is fodder for a conspiracy theory. It could be perfectly explainable but the whole discussion is damaged now because there were lies to cover it up, kwim? If they (whoever did the stuffing) would have just admitted and explained it, the whole issue would have gone away right then and there. Well... there probably would have still been some talk, but for the most part, it would have been accepted that someone didn't do their job right (or whatever the explanation was). Maybe they were out of the correct product to use and all they had was the newspaper and they wanted to get KJ to the funeral home and released back to his family. A reasonable explanation, overall but one that is less likely to be accepted now that it appears there was a cover up.

Compound this with the blurry video. The only blurry camera is the one on the mats. It has a bit of a snowball effect, kwim? Reasonable explanation that the camera was hit by a ball and it just was not reset/adjusted. That's reasonable, depending on the length of time that elapsed, but when added to the organ issue, it is not readily believable.

Salem

PS - I don't think there is a conspiracy but I can see how such thinking is coming about.

What I want to know is when the video from the one camera went blurry. Was it before KJ went missing? If so, how long has that camera been messed up and no one noticed? IMO, I don't see the blurry video as suspicious because every image from it appears to be affected. It doesn't appear to have been intentionally blurred for a specific time frame. But I'd still like to know how long it's been out of focus and why it wasn't fixed.

I didn't have time to read all comments, just joining in the conversation. So excuse me in advance if all of this has been talked about in length which I am sure it has.

Two things I don't get. Well maybe a little more than that.

I just don't see anyone going head first to try and grab something in a mat. Most the videos earlier posted show the kids going feet first, which makes more sense. It seems more plausible that someone was trying to dispose of a body really quick and they picked the first spot they saw and head first seems like the easiest way to put a body in a mat or unrolling and rolling up - which really doesn't take that long. I think it would be faster to unroll and roll up for a one person job and roll/scoot the mat into position.
It is kind of like the photo of his father showing how hard it is to get into a mat which looks tough so imagine how tough it would be to try and get into a mat when it is vertical - head first.

The other thing I don't get is why he would have lost his shoe in the mat in the first place. I could see again, someone disposing of a body putting in loose belongings first or last. Looking at a shoe in a photo next to the mats it looks pretty hard to have a shoe go in. I wonder how hard it is to accidentally drop a shoe in one? If I was getting my shoe I would just tilt and lift the bloody thing. And there are some reports that this shoe didn't even belong to him. His own shoes were on top of him off his feet.

Where was his backpack located?

From this link http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/ac360-exclusive-what-really-happened-to-kendrick-johnson/
after watching the video, why would there be blood under his shoe, on the walls, on some stray shoe it appears that never was collected?

Also in one of the photos of him stuck in the mat in the video, why does he have shoes on top of him, two shoes, if he was trying to reach a shoe? It just is so bizarre. His socks also look pretty tight like he hasn't been struggling to move his feet around.

I wonder if there are rooms through the gym that someone could have hid someone until the gym cleared out for the day. Wasn't his body discovered the next day? So that is almost 24 hours they had to cover this up if someone was involved. I just don't see how it could be an accident. I guess weird accidents happen all the time but just seems too bizarre.

Here's a good link to catch you up on the facts of the case:

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/x6223544/Timeline-of-a-tragedy/

KJ's shoe wasn't lost. The kids used the mats as makeshift lockers and stored their shoes in them.

Thanks for taking the time to do this :seeya: With the give of the foam, the opening could reasonably reach 16", right?

I would think so. Also, the way I measured was arms straight up. If you pull your arms more inward, it may narrow your shoulder span more. I'll have to try that later. :)

I have a friend/acquaintance who is studying to be a mortician. To be honest, I think *MOST* people would be shocked, taken aback, and disgusted by some of the things funeral homes have to do to preserve a body for burial. Such as using ordinary cotton balls to "fill out" a face for a viewing, sewing up genitals, glueing eyelids closed, draining fluids. Some of that could seem disrespectful, when really, it's just the behind the scenes things they have to do to prepare a body. That said, I'm not surprised or really bothered by the disposal of decomposed organs and the use of filler material in the cavity. JMO!

I'm not vlpate, but this question wasn't about KJ, at least the way I understood it. It was about the girl at the cheerleader sleepover who was stuck and panicking and the other girls didn't think to undo the velcro or ties. Not about KJ.

Salem

Oh, thanks. I was confused. :blushing:

Here's a good link to catch you up on the facts of the case:

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/x6223544/Timeline-of-a-tragedy/

KJ's shoe wasn't lost. The kids used the mats as makeshift lockers and stored their shoes in them.

With all due respect, not directed at you, GXM, this is a good link to catch up on the sheriff's version of the facts of the case, if one chooses to believe everything he says is gospel truth and ignoring the contradictions in the account.

Edited to correct name of OP. I need more coffee. :blushing:

With all due respect, not directed at you, Karmady, this is a good link to catch up on the sheriff's version of the facts of the case, if one chooses to believe everything he says is gospel truth and ignoring the contradictions in the account.

I'm not Karmady. I'm gxm. I use this link for first timers because IMO it answers the most asked questions, particularly why KJ was retrieving his shoes from the mat. You'd think that the MSM would include the fact that he and his friends stored their shoes in the mats, but they always seem to overlook those important details.

FTR, there is no contradiction about why KJ's shoes were in the mat. That's where he and his friends stored them.

I'm not Karmady. I'm gxm. I use this link for first timers because IMO it answers the most asked questions, particularly why KJ was retrieving his shoes from the mat. You'd think that the MSM would include the fact that he and his friends stored their shoes in the mats, but they always seem to overlook those important details.

FTR, there is no contradiction about why KJ's shoes were in the mat. That's where he and his friends stored them.

BBM. I realized my mistake and fixed it. Sorry about that. Too much multitasking and not enough coffee. :seeya:

What contradictions are in his account? I skimmed it, so I may have missed some things.

With all due respect, not directed at you, GXM, this is a good link to catch up on the sheriff's version of the facts of the case, if one chooses to believe everything he says is gospel truth and ignoring the contradictions in the account.

Edited to correct name of OP. I need more coffee. :blushing:
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the local Sheriff's Office investigated this sad death for over four months. Please detail contradictions ad I don't see any. The GBI Doc who did the autopsy has had it peer reviewed while Anderson's has not. I admit, my tendency is to believe LE, both State and Local.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the local Sheriff's Office investigated this sad death for over four months. Please detail contradictions ad I don't see any. The GBI Doc who did the autopsy has had it peer reviewed while Anderson's has not. I admit, my tendency is to believe LE, both State and Local.

Sadly not me, Not anywhere as much as I used to. Too many rushes to judgment, too much corruption...

And in this case the Second Pathologist results stand for me. Not the first.

The contaminated scene, The lack of investigation in the blood in the gym,

All add up to , I don't trust them.

Sadly not me, Not anywhere as much as I used to. Too many rushes to judgment, too much corruption...

I no longer trust "experts" that are in a position to CYA mode.

I no longer trust "experts" that are in a position to CYA mode.

Word.

I watched a 48 hours last night where the police just wanted someone to be guilty so they made it so, 25 years later when they looked at the evidence the police outright lied and covered it all up.

It just stinks that the good guys are not always good..

For reference: Bruce Lisker story
The Whole Truth - 48 Hours - CBS News

Aside from the celebrity former FBI agent that was on CNN, I don't recall anyone saying the crime scene was contaminated. IIRC he was referring shoes allowed uncovered in the gym during the investigation. What is not mentioned is, save for the removal of the body, the investigation of the crime scene had been completed. I know this because the photo he used to demonstrate shows KJ's body totally removed from the mat, which happened when the coroner arrived.
JMO

Aside from the celebrity former FBI agent that was on CNN, I don't recall anyone saying the crime scene was contaminated. IIRC he was referring shoes allowed uncovered in the gym during the investigation. What is not mentioned is, save for the removal of the body, the investigation of the crime scene had been completed. I know this because the photo he used to demonstrate shows KJ's body totally removed from the mat, which happened when the coroner arrived.
JMO

If the body has not been removed then the investigation is not over. And what about the blood on the wall?

The blood that was unrelated, older than the death of KJ?

Word.

I watched a 48 hours last night where the police just wanted someone to be guilty so they made it so, 25 years later when they looked at the evidence the police outright lied and covered it all up.

It just stinks that the good guys are not always good..

For reference: Bruce Lisker story
The Whole Truth - 48 Hours - CBS News

Not really a cover up, more like a railroading, IMO. I don't think anyone is suggesting cover ups don't happen - look at any criminal case involving the Kennedy family for examples of deep seeded cover ups. Difference between those and this case - the Kennedy's are who the well connected are connected to, and availed of more money than we could ever count. It's practically expected for them to cover.

If the suspected child in this case is a Kennedy, scootch over, I'll be climbing on the fence with you!:fence:
JMO

However since it was never tested they can't say. Everything should have been tested. EVERYTHING.

Yes it was tested and did not belong to KJ. They had no other suspicious blood spots that matched it to compare the blood to and no suspect to compare the DNA to ... it was old ...I trust CSI to discern old blood from newer. Short of testing every student's DNA in the school -1000 +, with none of them suspected of a crime, what more could have been done to take the irrelevant blood spots off the shoddy police work side of the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3