Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell, 16, Augusta, 17 April 2017 *mom & stepdad arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel you guys are off-based with this prettyt.com. Those are Thailand registrants. They're selling jewelry or whatever. This creep who vanished with her is not trying to start a website to advertise jewelry. If he's doing something with her it's dark web or back pages, things like that.

Social media can be important but I don't see this trail panning out. Good to look at it though, leave no stone unturned.

I feel you guys are off-based with this prettyt.com. Those are Thailand registrants. They're selling jewelry or whatever. This creep who vanished with her is not trying to start a website to advertise jewelry. If he's doing something with her it's dark web or back pages, things like that.

Social media can be important but I don't see this trail panning out. Good to look at it though, leave no stone unturned.
I didn't see the jewelry stuff you mention but I agree the web site is not relevant. I recall trying to access the page early on after this thread started and not finding anything. I assumed it was kind of a joking thing or a figure of speech to have www.prettyt.com on her IG, like if I put CatsAreBetterThanDogs.com on mine. provably not a real website but it would be one more line of info to describe who I am or what I think.

Latania Janell Carwell is still missing...it's been over a month!! Please keep her safe.

I would wish her to be brought home, however I don't know what kind of environment that is. If her mother is still supporting the kidnapper, then Janell needs somewhere safe and nurturing to go.

Janell, please reach out to law enforcement or someone who you respect (a teacher?). They will work with you to make sure you are safe. You need a healthy future.
Hugs.

Stepdad missing with 16-year-old stepdaughter arrested in DeKalb County

The stepdad who went missing with his 16-year-old stepdaughter nearly a month ago has been arrested.

Leon Lamar Tripp, 38, is in jail on a felony aggravated stalking charge. He was booked into the DeKalb County jail on Tuesday.

We are still unsure of the whereabouts of Latania Janell Carwell. She was last seen with Tripp on Monday, April 17 around 1:30 a.m. on the 3100 block of Tate Road. It is unknown what clothing Carwell had on at the time that they left the residence.
http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/In...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I've been skimming and reading fast to catch up. How did they find him to arrest him?

I was secretly hoping that she 'liked him' and ran off with him after he had groomed her for awhile. I would prefer that to other much more frightening scenarios.

OMG OMG OMG!

I hope they beat the crap out of this loser and get info to where Janell is, now!

Where did you put her you no good slimy slick of cat sick!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298