Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell, 16, Augusta, 17 April 2017 *mom & stepdad arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, whadayouknow, mpnola, mum is also a . They can have each other, and talking through their brand spanking new clean stainless steel toilets is their new phones, awwww, how sweet and romantic.

Poor Janell, she never had a chance and this makes me so sick. I just knew there was something up and fishy about her and never believed the story, not even for a minute. I would love to pay her a special visit in the pokey.

What has happened to the younger sister? I wish I could take her and give her the love and attention she so deserves.

HAHAHA!!! The toilets made me laugh tooooo hard. So sweet. Why would any man want my baby when hes married to THIS!?

I. am. biting. my. tongue. so. hard. right. now.

.....AAAAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!

The mom had showed her true colors in her earlier comments, standing up for 'her man'. Disgusting, unfit mother. (I guess I didn't bite my tongue quite hard enough!)

The time it took her to report was the giveaway, for me. There is no mother who truly thinks her innocent husband and child went out in the middle of the night to help someone on the side of the road, then they dont return and you dont report it for 4 days. That doesnt happen. Ever.

Maybe Latania ran away, which I think would be a better situation than where she was, maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again- when a child runs away on her own, a mother reports it to the police. When that mother does not report her missing child for days and then tells some story about her leaving in the middle of the night with her husband, Latania running away on her own are not probable. Thats my opinion. And the fact that they had a warrant for his arrest for kidnapping. there is also that.

Maybe Latania ran away, which I think would be a better situation than where she was, maybe...

Her running away would be wonderful, if it really happened, QueenBea. I pray LaTanya did run away and she can now come out, and if she does she has no home now that the devil is out the bag.

I'm thinking there may have been some jealously issues that someone had to resolve to keep a man. JMO
It's probably best I don't say any more on this particular subject till I hear otherwise, even though my first time out has been well earned tonight.

JMO

Mom abandoned or was evicted from the property?? Maybe authorities should start digging around the backyard....horrible woman just horrible.

So the stepdad and daughter were not even going to tell Mom they were leaving? They just went out back door at 1:30 am, on the night of her 16th birthday......:thinking:

They disappeared on Janelle's 16th birthday in the middle of the night.

"I heard the truck crank up and I heard the backdoor slam. I said what in the world is this man doing," said Tripp.

Tripp says she quickly called her husband.

"He immediately answered and he said babe I'm sorry. I know what you are fixing to say. I have Janelle. I said oh thank God," said Tripp.

Leon told her he was taking Janelle to help him fix a man named "Maurice's" car in Clarks Hill, Ga.

"I said I love y'all. Let me know when y'all are on your way back. I said I'm worried. You know how I get. He said OK babe. I heard her say I love you mommy," said Tripp.

I cannot believe I missed this post. Clark's Hill or Lake Strom Thurmond (as they say in South Carolina) is a huge, I mean huge man made lake. Wondering if this is a clue, oh gosh, please nononono.
Everything else quoted in the above pose is a big.fat.lie.

My thoughts are turning dark... would like to know when Janelle was last seen by someone outside the home unit. :-/

Mrsobrien, I do not believe Janell got into his vehicle willingly/or alive to go on the so called fake mission to help a friends disabled car. Nope, did not happen that way.

I have wanted to know who has seen her alive at home a month ago also.

It's horrible we have to think about people in this way, but there are reasons we do so and that is so sad, and makes me so mad.

Janell, I am so sorry this happened to you, love. I am trying to have hope for your life, I really am.
I want so bad to see you alive and well, and I want to hug you so bad. :heartbeat:

heart candle.png

*!#&$*(&(@&(*)&@)(*()!*#()U#@)(U@$(*)!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have enough letters to keep me from a time out............................................................................................................................................................................................

Can we talk about her yet???? Cause I am SSOOOOOO mad. So mad, so mad, so mad. At a woman who is jealous and in competition with her own sweet child who wants nothing but to be a child and have parents! How DARE you. How dang dare you. This little girl was more important than any man, much less criminal, that would ever pass in front of you.

I would think so as she is in custody for hindering investigation

Could step dad been messing w her and mom found out and did something to her and con man sweet talked and cleaned up the mess? This case is really taking a bad turn. I too am curious when she was last seen.

Could step dad been messing w her and mom found out and did something to her and con man sweet talked and cleaned up the mess? This case is really taking a bad turn. I too am curious when she was last seen.

WOW. That is a real possibility. Mama is the only person that has told the story about them leaving on the night of Janell's birthday. And I have to say, they way she threw in the part of her girl saying ' I love you mommy'....kind of sticks out awkwardly in her story...

And, it can't be just a coincidence that it was her 16th birthday. It makes me think that StepDad thought he couldn't get charges if she was 16, and it was consensual. I still lean towards him grooming her.

But they might have been doing something when Mama caught them and reacted violently --towards her daughter. I think she would blame her, not her King.

I've been following this thread since day 1 but didn't comment because I would have been put in time out. I had a feeling from the get-go that Mama knew exactly what happened. She's an extremely bad actress and I doubted her story because of how long it took her to report it and statements about what supposedly happened.
Let's say my hinky meter pegged so hard in the red, it broke.
I'm heartbroken for this young lady because unfortunately, I don't believe (and have not believed) she's still with us. Fess up you POSes!!!

"Hell hath no fury, as a woman scorned."

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Been reading since start but this just went south, it wasn't good before but mother arrested is a whole lot worse, where is LaTania ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member