GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
McDaniel's thoughts concerning justice for the trafficking of a 14 year old girl.

Link to page scroll down to about the middle of the page.

There are a number of posts where he speaks out against pedophiles. Yet he has those disgusting photos?:furious:

He is a dichotomy. Just speculating, but if he was brought up in a fanatically religious home, to the point where anything was considered wrong and dirty, coupled with physical and/or sexual abuse, that might explain why he talks against something, yet participates in that very same thing, in secret.

I am having a hard time navigating through the site as well. Can someone give me pointers .
Particularly interested in the date of SoL's last post , I haven't found any 2011 yet

Exactly what I as thinking , right back to his interview talking about having a "little handgun" for protection .
My first thought, and if you go back and read the first thread right after the interview aired, you'll see how strongly a few of us reacted to the "little handgun" comment with the unconscious finger to head gesture. The sound of the alarms going off in my head was deafening.

I am having a hard time navigating through the site as well. Can someone give me pointers .
Particularly interested in the date of SoL's last post , I haven't found any 2011 yet

Try this search string:

Code:
site:operatorchan.org "sol 11/XX/XX"

Only instead of X's, do the date you're looking for.

If one has no morals in life to live by, I have to agree with you. Maybe instruction manuals should be handed out in the maternity wards. Just my old opinions again.

lol. I would refuse it, stating my own individualism. But it wouldn't work, with or without morals, we all have our own "standards" which doesn't always mean "moral". And debates abound no matter what lol

For what it is worth, my nerd husband is making me watch the X-Files on Netfilx and we just watched an episode where a Government Official knew too much about the Government's attempt to conceal Alien lifeform or Cloning (I don't freaking know) so they plant Child *advertiser censored* on his computer to get him arrested and silenced. Hmmmm.

....just trying to lighten the mood....but there really is an episode like that.

I realize it's been awhile since the rules on posting from other sites have been explained here. So, as a reminder:

Quoting from news articles is fine if they're limited to 10% of the source material for copyright reasons. The same applies to books and reference sources, like Wikipedia and scholarly articles.

Quoting (copy and paste) comments/posts from other websites is not allowed. The correct procedure when you find something of interest on another site is to paraphrase or describe why it's interesting in a couple of sentences, and include a link.

It's not okay to post from an individual's FB or other social networking page unless he is the victim or suspect.

If you have any questions, please send me a pm.

Thanks.

So last night, after a while of no internet because of moving into my new apartment and literally not having long enough at work to sit down at any computer for any reason, I logged in to give my 2 cents on the differences between bone saws and most commercially available hacksaws, only to find that we are now heading into child *advertiser censored* territory. Oh, dear.

He is a dichotomy. Just speculating, but if he was brought up in a fanatically religious home, to the point where anything was considered wrong and dirty, coupled with physical and/or sexual abuse, that might explain why he talks against something, yet participates in that very same thing, in secret.

It's called, in psychodynamic terms, "reaction formation"...much of what we read in his posts will be an example of his mask, reading between the lines reveals the truth :)

OMG he probably DID CUT HIS FINGERNAILS, and offers an explanation for the scratch across his throat, look at this from June 27, 2011:

That is definitely a BS *advertiser censored** covering move on his part. I have had very long fingernails my entire life, since I was a child, and never ONCE have I scratched myself to that extent in my sleep or otherwise unless I was intentionally scratching a mosquito bite while AWAKE. Wow. Amazing treasure trove of information his online handle turned out to be!!!

Exactly. A reaction formation. Shame and fear of punishment associated with something give rise to anxious feelings and phobias. Anxiety associated with desire will manifest in the appearance of being anti-something. Sometimes there is a correlation between the severity of the anxiety and the measures taken to protest it.

Additional thoughts:
Forums like operatorchan are all ABOUT bravado, they are places where many go who feel somehow powerless in the real world and they talk a big game online [like many comments sections, ahem]. 4chan is a good example as well. If you reveal you are a female on forums like these, literally the next reply will be a vulgar request for some naked photos, and there is a high chance of your social networking sites getting hacked. I've seen it happen.
When reading what SMD writes on these forums, it's obvious he is trying to project the person he wishes himself to be, because we all know how the reality of his personality and behavior conflicts with this tough guy act he puts on in his posts.
It's pathetic, but not unusual.
He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.
But he would spend a lot of time fantasizing, planning ways to take someone who is unsuspecting and unarmed [because he is a coward], and with some luck he could pull it off. Looks like he did.
If he had planned this crime for a while, I wouldn't be surprised if he anticipated the possibility of his posts being tracked eventually if he were ever suspected, so he threw in some minor foils here and there, IMO.
I do believe one thing he said, which is that he wanted a better life than that of his sister. I'm pleased to say he won't be getting it, most likely.

Exactly. A reaction formation. Shame and fear of punishment associated with something give rise to anxious feelings and phobias. Anxiety associated with desire will manifest in the appearance of being anti-something. Sometimes there is a correlation between the severity of the anxiety and the measures taken to protest it.

Yes, like trying to get rid of or even kill what ever caused the anxiety.

:tos:Whoooaaaa!!!! We can't copy and pastes from other sites. I'll wait about fifteen minutes to give you time to go back and edit your posts. You can paraphrase the comments that interest you. If you don't edit, I'll have to delete them. Thanks.

Oops, sorry about that Bessie, I know better. I never c & p a FB post, but, for some reason I was thinking since these were from Cache and because I was providing a link, that it was okay. :blushing:

I read that the other forum SoL posts on is some sort of Obama forum (no surprise there). Not sure which one it is, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo