GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure that the Prosecutor in the case at the Mock Trial is LG, and SoL is very derogatory about her in more ways than one, and it gives you a very small glimpse of what most people here have suspected all along, for a motive: jealousy.

I might add that reading that mock jury thread makes me very, very angry. I am so mad that Lauren's life has been taken. It is so cruel. She did not deserve that.:furious:

She probably kicked SM's *advertiser censored** all the time, and he couldn't stand it.

Why do you feel pretty sure?

Discussion in June 2011 by SoL about very disturbing things. NOT for the faint of heart. Seriously.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...=531&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&source=www.google.ca

This is just so disturbing..and this was on June 8th 2011.. On this date Lauren was back home in Laurel, Maryland surrounded by her family and friends and having a blast for sister Kaitlyn's wedding.. She was to return to Macon 6 short days after this post was made..arriving back in Macon june 14th to hunker down and study for the bar and her last 16 days left on her BH apt lease... 17 days after he made this sick post is when he IMO decided to make his move it being June 25th and Lauren literally 5 days away from BH apt and the town of Macon, GA being nothing but a distant memory in her rearview mirror as she and all her belongings would have been safely and securely on their way to her bright future again being back residing in Atlanta as well as being back in the same town with her long term boyfriend, DV...

It literally has my eyes welled up with tears and that familiar large lump in my throat just sitting here and realizing just how close she was to escaping her own death..literal hours away from being safe and secure and well on her way..so close.. It does bring tears stinging to my eyes to realize the small window of time, the so close to the life she dreamed of, and not having a clue what lurked behind those often drawn curtains of her awkward neighbor, Stephen..

Hold your cursor over the black stripe. He attempts to make a joke about the meaning of his comment.

Doesn't work for me. Is that black-out something the site does, or what? Feeling ignorant not to know, but I don't.

Discussion in June 2011 by SoL about very disturbing things. NOT for the faint of heart. Seriously.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...=531&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&source=www.google.ca
Yes, someone posted that earlier. The timing of that post and the ones that follow reveal where his mind was at the time. I'm also reminded that one member -- and I'm sorry I don't remember who -- pointed out a mark on his neck in his first court appearance photo. The member speculated that it might be a scratch. Others thought it was another type of skin irritation. Now reading his comment about scratching his neck, I think that member was right. Does anyone recall who first mentioned it? I've got a cupcake for that member, too. :)

It is weird. In looking through some of his posts, he talks about killing "pedos." He uses the term as slang in reference to all sorts of people that are "wimps" in his opinion.

For those still looking at OpChan, try this search instead of using "SoL". You get only his posts and not any other junk that happens to contain the letters "sol."

site: operatorchan.org 39b29a

Doesn't work for me. Is that black-out something the site does, or what? Feeling ignorant not to know, but I don't.

Try clicking on it. When I viewed it from my phone, I had to tap on it to see it.

Hmm...I don't know, but when I hold my cursor over it a sentence appears that says that he and the "prosecutor" were simulating a struggle between a police officer and a perp, followed by an admonition to the reader to take his "mind out of the gutter".

In this thread, SoL's comment that includes "me on all fours": There appears to be something blacked out in his comment, did you notice? Is this some kind of censoring...?

Hats off...??? Dang, I wanted a CUPCAKE!!!

Yes. Just hover your mouse/pointer on the blacked out portion, and the words will appear.

Here you go.....:cupcake:

You will probably also need this, if you are just settling down for a read......:drink:

I am pretty sure that the Prosecutor in the case at the Mock Trial is LG, and SoL is very derogatory about her in more ways than one, and it gives you a very small glimpse of what most people here have suspected all along, for a motive: jealousy.

I might add that reading that mock jury thread makes me very, very angry. I am so mad that Lauren's life has been taken. It is so cruel. She did not deserve that.:furious:

She probably kicked SM's *advertiser censored** all the time, and he couldn't stand it.

Well there are lots of pretty, blonde law students at mercer; I dont think we can assume it was her. But perhaps one of the students who posts here could figure out who else was on SM's mock trial team.... If not LG I bet the girl who he did say that snarky comment about would be utterly creeped out.

Hmm...I don't know, but when I hold my cursor over it a sentence appears that says that he and the "prosecutor" were simulating a struggle between a police officer and a perp, followed by an admonition to the reader to take his "mind out of the gutter".

Finally got to read it, had to fiddle with my NoScript. But it's still weird to me, that it's got that bar over it, to begin with. Guess it could be something the poster could do, to "hide the punchline" ...?

There has to be more on the LARP thing. I read somewhere SM dressed as an Elf for LARP. In Macon, perhaps???

http://www.operatorchan.org/t/arch/res/172800+50.html
10/09/30(Thu)19:55 No. 173415 ID: 39b29a

Appears to be offering his "services" (advice) for anyone who needs help covering up a murder. A little hard to follow the thread, but...
Then, goes into talking about using something like chloroform on someone to subdue them,
then how to strangle them in a way not to kill, but to torture.
Not sure he's talking about "real life" here or some game/movie plot.... but still.

This one is disturbing more than many of the others. Mainly, because it shows how to do this silently. It is still not proof, but it does show forethought.

Now, SEE, these are the things I have been saying HAD to be out there. I knew it had to be somewhere if he was the type of person to even consider able to commit this crime. :dance:

I am still concerned about the validity of the case. I am worried LE doesn't have it together. They are scraping every corner trying to rally up enough to get a conviction on something. If the evidence doesn't add up, guilty or not, McD can walk. I've said all along I want it to be him. But, I am still going to consider all the other options. Those are the things a jury will be faced with considering. Reasonable doubt is all they need. I plan to see what they might look at that can cause a seed of doubt.

And, as someone said earlier, get over it. :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member