GUILTY GA - Lori Arrowood, 42, Liberty County, 25 Sept 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It appears that Lori just found her brother on facebook...and hadn't talked to her mother in 25 years. More heartbreak for the family.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=571257190&v=wall&ref=ts

I only posted that because STEADFAST asked me if they have confirmed the body found is indeed hers. I believe it is her as well, I was only giving information requested.

Me too, I was explaining why I also believe it is her...even though they have not said with 100% certainty. I don't think they would do that before her husband gets back.

I don't understand why it wouldn't be reported that two bodies were found, if two bodies were found.

They may want to hold that back if possible, since they wouldn't be able to ID that 2nd body immediately. Debora has been missing for almost 3 years. They would not be able to keep from the media that they found a body, but they wouldn't have to know it was more than one. I would imagine media starts reporting the rumor, they will clarify it either way.

That's the only reason I can think of. For all we know, there could be other missing women in his past that they are looking into. In that case, they might not have any idea who a second body is. :waitasec:

Wonder if this is why GBI stepped in or the fact he was a Sherriffs Deputy?

The messages on the one Missing FB page about finding 2 bodies (the lady had said Jill Moody) have disappeared from the page, after I inquired if the lady knew of any connection between Kenneth Lumpkin & Debora Moody. Hmmm....

That is really sad about the brother. I went over there after your post MsFacetious and I am just a bit confused as to why the brother is begging everyone else to call his mother instead of himself. Even leaving her mothers phone number right there on Facebook. :waitasec: Reporters are going to see that and start bombarding the woman. WTH?

That is really sad about the brother. I went over there after your post MsFacetious and I am just a bit confused as to why the brother is begging everyone else to call his mother instead of himself. Even leaving her mothers phone number right there on Facebook. :waitasec:

I did google the phone number posted and it comes back to both him and the mother with same addy.

Based on the information that I can find, I am not able to confirm that she is his wife. However, both of those individuals are found to have the same address from what I can find. And as someone else stated upthread, she had a restraining order against him at some point, though I have not found that information.

All MOO...

You can find information on the 1999 restraining order by doing a name search here.

http://ww2.libertycountyga.com/publiccmwebsearch/CaseView.aspx?Source=Party&SearchType=Party

That is really sad about the brother. I went over there after your post MsFacetious and I am just a bit confused as to why the brother is begging everyone else to call his mother instead of himself. Even leaving her mothers phone number right there on Facebook. :waitasec: Reporters are going to see that and start bombarding the woman. WTH?

I gathered that it was because she already knew, but wanted to get in touch with someone who knew Lori and could tell her about Lori, as well as kind of bridge the gap between their mother and Lori's husband and daughters.

Whoever is working her Facebook Missing page is on it. :thumb: I don't see the post about the Mother or the phone number anymore. I really hope it was deleted before too many news agencies saw it. I don't think that is something this woman needs after finally getting in touch with her daughter after 25 years. That was incredibly bizarre behavior.

There is a post about a vigil being held tonight but I'm not sure if it's just military or for everyone.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Lori-Arrowood/121570661230768?ref=mf

Whoever is working her Facebook Missing page is on it. :thumb: I don't see the post about the Mother or the phone number anymore. I really hope it was deleted before too many news agencies saw it. I don't think that is something this woman needs after finally getting in touch with her daughter after 25 years. That was incredibly bizarre behavior.

There is a post about a vigil being held tonight but I'm not sure if it's just military or for everyone.

It's still there unfortunately. It's on her personal page not the missing page.

It's not there. It's posted on Lori's personal facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=571257190&v=wall

It's still there unfortunately. It's on her personal page not the missing page.

Oh that's even worse. :( Thank you. I've got two of her windows up and Kenneth's page. I wonder if someone should gently remind him that he can privately message everyone so that his information is safe. Maybe one of her friends will.

The Liberty County Jail (most likely where he worked) is located on Airport Rd.

I think him n moody met through an electric company Coastal Electric Cooperative

he has added numerous people from that company and it said Deborah worked there.......

The Liberty County Jail (most likely where he worked) is located on Airport Rd.

And is .8 miles from the entrance to the neighborhood that Savannah Smith lived in with her boyfriend.

And is .8 miles from the entrance to the neighborhood that Savannah Smith lived in with her boyfriend.

yes i think think she could be tied to this for sure, no matter what the race this guy is a complete sicko!!!!!!!!

A close friend and neighbor of Arrowood's, Terri Groover tells News 3 she's in shock right now. "I don't know what to think. I know the Lumpkin's as well. We all have known each other for quite some time."

The family has said that a friend was doing home repair work at Arrowood's home on Saturday. Groover confirms the repairman was Kenneth Lumpkin, the last person who reportedly saw Lori Arrowood alive that day. Groover says Lumpkin is indeed a corrections officer in Liberty County. Groover also says Arrowood's husband, Sgt. Nate Arrowood who has bee in Iraq, is expected home sometime today.

http://www2.wsav.com/news/2010/sep/29/10/man-charged-connection-death-missing-army-wife-ar-894802/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back