GUILTY GA - Martin Romero, 33, & four children stabbed to death, Loganville, 6 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my goodness, I just looked at murder mums mug shot and the only word I can say I called her on here is PIG and not get banned.
I did not know this woman but I'm willing to guess she used her fathers passing as an excuse to execute her entire family and it's just plain hateful and evil. Here comes the insanity defense...JMO

Those poor innocent children did not deserve the fate she gave them and neither did her husband.

I'm praying for little Diana and her physical recovery, and she is going to have a very hard time with this, no doubt about it and I pray she will be surrounded by much love and stability, along with much counseling.

Godspeed, sweet Axel Martinez :angel:
Godspeed, sweet Dillan Martinez :angel:
Godspeed, sweet Dacota Martinez :angel:
Godspeed, sweet Isabela Martinez :angel:

Wow - that video was hard to watch. I'd better not comment any further.

I will, fake, fake, fake, fake. Go for it, try and fake you way through the courts with an insanity defense. You deserve no less than 4 death sentences and a fast track to the death chamber. JMO

I will, fake, fake, fake, fake. Go for it, try and fake you way through the courts with an insanity defense. You deserve no less than 4 death sentences and a fast track to the death chamber. JMO

I don't know.....it would be easy to fake catatonic, but being on the brink of laughter, considering the circumstances? This woman is batshyt crazy. I don't know why, but I think she is.

I don't know.....it would be easy to fake catatonic, but being on the brink of laughter, considering the circumstances? This woman is batshyt crazy. I don't know why, but I think she is.

I agree, wanting to hear from ppl that knew her or saw her and see what they say about her.

Immigration officials said Friday that Martinez illegally entered the U.S. from Mexico.

I was waiting for this to start here. As if it had absolutely anything to do with anything in this situation.

I hope the surviving daughter can heal from this physically and get the help she will need to move forward in life.

Right. Like that creepy law student who killed the young woman I think also in Georgia. He pretended to have a flat effect and stared and spoke in a monotone when interrogated. Not crazy. Just pretending.

Right. Like that creepy law student who killed the young woman I think also in Georgia. He pretended to have a flat effect and stared and spoke in a monotone when interrogated. Not crazy. Just pretending.

I also don't think that someone who is pretending would be looking directly into the camera like that. They'd be attempting to avoid looking like they were trying to get attention. She's clearly looking for it.

I had a brief wondering if she's trying to communicate with someone on the "outside," like "are ya proud of me? I did it!" (real or imagined)

True, but then to me no sane person wakes up and says, I will stalk and kill some stranger today or I will molest some child today. Sometimes it's difficult to know where the actual line of insanity and just pure evil lies. There are people with many kinds of severe mental illness who never harm anyone. So, I think that anyone capable of such a horrific act should never be allowed to live free among others again.

Totally agree. IMO no sane person wakes up and says, "Ok I think I'll kill my family today."

Some can. Maybe not totally mentally sane but sane enough to know what they're doing and that it's wrong. Those are typically people who are gong through a divorce or custody battle or some "shame" and want revenge. More often men fit this category. When it's woment hey usually kill themselves too it seems although some dads do too, especially if they're leaving behind a live ex.

I also don't think that someone who is pretending would be looking directly into the camera like that. They'd be attempting to avoid looking like they were trying to get attention. She's clearly looking for it.

I had a brief wondering if she's trying to communicate with someone on the "outside," like "are ya proud of me? I did it!" (real or imagined)

Based on her gestures and words I get the impression she could be deluded that she's in a grand cosmic war and either felt her family was infiltrated by demons or she feels she was saving them from horrors to come.

True, but then to me no sane person wakes up and says, I will stalk and kill some stranger today or I will molest some child today. Sometimes it's difficult to know where the actual line of insanity and just pure evil lies. There are people with many kinds of severe mental illness who never harm anyone. So, I think that anyone capable of such a horrific act should never be allowed to live free among others again.

Agreed. I do think there's a difference between crazy and crazy, if you know what I mean. She has the look and demeanor of someone who is in the middle of psychosis. We have probably all seen it on the news or whatever.

And what I've learned/read/was told by a therapist - I'm no professional myself- is that there are a few different categories of crazy.

Neuroses are apparently things like phobias, anxiety, depression, OCD, eating disorders. The people with neuroses know they have a problem and typically accept more responsibility than they should.

Then there are psychoses like schizophrenia, DID, drug induced or organic psychosis and manic-depressive psychosis. Those people don't usually think they have a problem, unlike neurotics.

The last category is the character disorders- sociopaths/psychopaths fall her under conduct disorder or antisocial personality disorder, and histrionics, narcissists, borderlines. They tend to blame everyone else.

Apparently there's cross over with these but that's the basic gist of what I understand.

People like casey anthony, the horrid woman who compelled the young man to kill himself recently, and serial killers, sex predator/killers, fall in the character disorder portion.

Some vengeful killers like Aramazd Andressian, and others who murder their own or others out of anger or spite or revenge, likewise fall here.

Psychotics are more like Andrea Yates, the Aurora Colorado killer, etc.

But being psychotic doesn't necessarily mean the person is legally insane. And I 100% agree that someone who does something like this should be locked up for life. They are a danger to society and could become psychotic again easily, if that's what was going on.

From the video, it almost looks like she thinks she is receiving an award for something. Very disturbing.

From the video, it almost looks like she thinks she is receiving an award for something. Very disturbing.

True! If you had no clue about this case and had the volume off you'd think she was just being a smart azz and was there for disorderly conduct or a protest or something.

This is truly awful. Her poor babies. I have to hope that she is in a psychotic episode. It is far easier to take than to believe she is truly evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's why I was wondering how old her youngest child was.

My .02 is that this wasn't about her dad passing away.
She is unhinged.
But that doesn't mean she shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

I think they just have big foreheads. my husband's family does as well. I thought he may have a receding hairline when I met him. nope just a 5 head.

Forgive me but they all sorta look like they have some hair issues in the same place. Odd that IMO.

trichotillomania? munchausen by proxy? What was going on here? And how would knowing help in the next case?...

ugh, just so sad for everyone, even the mom.

everyone keeps mentioning family photos and the link never has one that I can see. can someone post one? I have seen a photo of the mom and two little kids and one of Diana. none of husband or the whole family.

In the group photo of dad and all 5 kids, the girls hair looks normal.

Mom has declined legal representation. Another disturbing photo from her court appearance.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/266027529[/quote]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back