Found Deceased GA - Nancy 'Renee' Eldridge, 25, Columbus, 4 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And, Stacey Demar Gray is not the individual who Edridge accused of raping her in December 2014, who spent 2.5 months in jail until he was excluded by DNA evidence, who the family told WRBL news they believed he was the one who abducted her, and who was followed on Sunday when he made a statement to police on the 5th of July. When they catch Gray, I hope CPD runs Gray's DNA against the semen that was found in Eldridge's rape kit from December 2014.

And, Stacey Demar Gray is not the individual who Edridge accused of raping her in December 2014, who spent 2.5 months in jail until he was excluded by DNA evidence, who the family told WRBL news they believed he was the one who abducted her, and who was followed on Sunday when he made a statement to police on the 5th of July. When they catch Gray, I hope CPD runs Gray's DNA against the semen that was found in Eldridge's rape kit from December 2014.
Me too!

Police: Manhunt on for suspect in Renee Eldridge homicide
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2015/07/13/3812385_police-manhunt-on-for-suspect.html?rh=1
Authorities are hunting for 45-year-old Stacey Demar Gray, wanted in the homicide of Renee Eldridge.

A warrant charging murder has been issued for Gray, who's from the Columbus-Phenix City area, officers said.

Gray is 5-foot-9 and weighs 205 pounds, they said.

U.S. Marshals were tracking Gray today and tried to arrest him at a traffic stop in Macon County near Notasulga, but Gray ran into the woods where authorities still were searching for him.
Police: Suspect in Eldridge 'murder case' reportedly in woods near Notasulga
http://www.oanow.com/news/crime_courts/article_2e7c4866-299b-11e5-b832-f3fa6bd9f7af.html
55a4223984965.image.jpg

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...c896e6/55a4223984965.image.jpg?resize=300,414

Holy crap. One of his posts really disturbs me. Is this a hate crime?
I wonder that too......I notice the posts stop after July 3rd....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't think it's a hate crime. Do you see the way the guy objectifies and fixates on women?

I don't think it's a hate crime. Do you see the way the guy objectifies and fixates on women?

I did....but I also saw how he blames white people for a lot of stuff too. Calling them crackers and stuff.

I did....but I also saw how he blames white people for a lot of stuff too. Calling them crackers and stuff.

Not to mention saying he'd kill them to protect his loved ones.

Not to mention saying he'd kill them to protect his loved ones.

I read what he said. And it doesn't strike me as all that surprising. A lot of people were angry after the South Carolina church shootings, and a lot of people posted angry stuff on social media. So far, I haven't read about any retaliations. And a hate crime is more likely to involve a larger target than one woman.

I read what he said. And it doesn't strike me as all that surprising. A lot of people were angry after the South Carolina church shootings, and a lot of people posted angry stuff on social media. So far, I haven't read about any retaliations. And a hate crime is more likely to involve a larger target than one woman.

Well, you interpreted it one way, and I interpreted it another. It certainly could be a possibility, so why shoot it down? Perhaps one woman was the easiest target at the time. Nobody knows yet; LE hasn't even caught up to him yet. I read it and thought that, and you didn't....let's just agree to disagree instead of countering every time I post. MMMk?

Gray ran into the wood; his brother, Willie, who was driving the car, was arrested for felon in possession of a firearm after law enforcement officials say 10 weapons were found in the SUV he was driving.

10 weapons! What were these brothers planning.

He also had a 9mm on him when arrested. So they had 11 guns.

You guys sure that the facebook page is the individual who was arrested? He is from Columbus, Georgia, but he has no friends in the Columbus Georgia area.

I went down to the records department to look at court records. Stacey Gray and Willie Gray both have charges involving stalking or battery of women, Stacey in 2008 and Willie in 2010, in Muscogee County.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2015/07/13/3812385_police-manhunt-on-for-suspect.html?rh=1

"Reynolds said the suspect was known as an acquaintance to Eldridge's family."
I hope the family finally leaves the Audi guy alone, as I said before, hhe was cleared by DNA and his alibi is corroborated by his cell records.

On the morning of July 7, when Eldridge’s body was found, two separate witnesses came forward and gave information stating that, at two different times during the Fourth of July weekend, they saw a black male in a dark SUV parked at the bridge where Eldridge was found.

One of the witnesses stated that the male was leaning over the bridge looking at the water below.

Investigators also discovered evidence in plain view within the vehicle.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You guys sure that the facebook page is the individual who was arrested? He is from Columbus, Georgia, but he has no friends in the Columbus Georgia area.

I went down to the records department to look at court records. Stacey Gray and Willie Gray both have charges involving stalking or battery of women, Stacey in 2008 and Willie in 2010, in Muscogee County.

"Reynolds said the suspect was known as an acquaintance to Eldridge's family."
I hope the family finally leaves the Audi guy alone, as I said before, hhe was cleared by DNA and his alibi is corroborated by his cell records.

I honestly didn't check to make sure it was the same guy on FB, they looked very much alike though. Sounds like this wouldn't be their first rodeo.

I'm sure they have no interest in the Audi guy. I'm glad his name was not made public since he is indeed innocent. The family was not trying to hurt or harrass him they just wanted Renee home safely. Sometimes people get things wrong, especially in high stress situations. Also yes that is his Facebook, his family has now deleted it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back