GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that Natalie and Carter were meeting up with each other to hang out on the last night of their holidays. I know when I was their age I would sometimes sneak out to see a friend (whether a boyfriend or not), not because I was out getting high or having sex, but because when you're young and you really like someone you do anything to spend time with them. Maybe because school was going back they weren't going to be able to spend as much time with each other, so they snuck out to spend one last night hanging out together.

As for where the killer fits in, I'm not entirely sure. It's possible they were out together and decided to get some pot or something, to just smoke up and talk for a few hours, but I just don't understand why they would be shot in this scenario. I think someone has already put this theory out there, but it's possible that if their killer had gone off his meds he might have believed that everyone was 'out to get him', or that these teens were laughing or making fun of him, and so he took his anger out on them during a moment of mental unstability. They might have called him to get some pot or something, and he shows up with a vendetta against them. I think him using Natalie's card after the murders strengthens this theory - I doubt he'd be stupid enough to use a dead girls credit card unless he was suffering some sort of mental break. I mean, unless he wanted to go to jail.

But honestly, I just don't think we have enough to go on. I think LE knows a lot more that they're releasing at this time, they probably know exactly why the three of them were out there but they're holding it close to their chest.

What?! My dad told me the same thing, but said 11pm! :)

I always told my dad people did drugs, drank, and had sex at all times day or night, not just after two a.m.

My mom would shake her head and remind me my commentary wasn't helping my cause.

Earlier I posted a link that said that the perp was a "regular" at the Waffle House where the male victim worked. The girlfriend may have come to the Waffle House and the perp saw her there. Time will tell if they were both targeted, or if only one was, and the other was killed just due to being there.

So is the Waffle House where Carter worked in Roswell? Could Natalie have initially met Carter by being a customer there? Could they have then found the Publix location to be a good private spot that was conveniently located for them to meet when he got off work late and maybe she'd sneak out to see him?

And could the perp have observed all this, (being a regular at that WH) possibly stalked them, so he'd know exactly where they liked to go?

Just a thought I had...

My theory is that Natalie and Carter were meeting up with each other to hang out on the last night of their holidays. I know when I was their age I would sometimes sneak out to see a friend (whether a boyfriend or not), not because I was out getting high or having sex, but because when you're young and you really like someone you do anything to spend time with them. Maybe because school was going back they weren't going to be able to spend as much time with each other, so they snuck out to spend one last night hanging out together.

As for where the killer fits in, I'm not entirely sure. It's possible they were out together and decided to get some pot or something, to just smoke up and talk for a few hours, but I just don't understand why they would be shot in this scenario. I think someone has already put this theory out there, but it's possible that if their killer had gone off his meds he might have believed that everyone was 'out to get him', or that these teens were laughing or making fun of him, and so he took his anger out on them during a moment of mental unstability. They might have called him to get some pot or something, and he shows up with a vendetta against them. I think him using Natalie's card after the murders strengthens this theory - I doubt he'd be stupid enough to use a dead girls credit card unless he was suffering some sort of mental break. I mean, unless he wanted to go to jail.

But honestly, I just don't think we have enough to go on. I think LE knows a lot more that they're releasing at this time, they probably know exactly why the three of them were out there but they're holding it close to their chest.

Yes, she was color guard and he was in lacrosse, and he worked. Don't know if she worked. Team sports, band, color guard (around here) practice after school every day for hours.

I always told my dad people did drugs, drank, and had sex at all times day or night, not just after two a.m.

My mom would shake her head and remind me my commentary wasn't helping my cause.

That was always my argument too!

I work at a drug rehab. You'd be amazed how many people do drug a between 6 and 9 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff worked at the company I work at in 2015 for about 6 months before being terminated. Jeff never graduated high school and had just gotten his GED when he started working with us. Jeff's grandfather had found out through one of our customers we were hiring and my boss decided to hire him. Jeff's grandfather told my boss about Jeff's "issues". Jeff has asperger's syndrome. One of the traits of the syndrome is they show no emotion. Jeff's mom was on marriage number 4 or 5 when he worked with us. His dad was in jail in Nebraska for selling heroin. I am guessing he was following in his fathers footsteps. We didn't know much about Jeff outside of work. He never had a car when he worked with us. His grandparents would transport him to our company each day morning and afternoon. I do remember him talking about taking the meds. We would work til 5 or 6pm each day. He was always in a rush to get home. He had to be in bed by 9pm. I think it was the strong meds he was on that was knocking him out. Never at any moment did we think he'd be a killer or harm anyone. I never thought though he would be a person who could survive on their own. He couldn't multi task nor could he see a problem and figure out there are multi solutions. Part of the reason he got let go from the company. Prayers for the victims, Jeff's kind grandparents.

Jeff worked at the company I work at in 2015 for about 6 months before being terminated. Jeff never graduated high school and had just gotten his GED when he started working with us. Jeff's grandfather had found out through one of our customers we were hiring and my boss decided to hire him. Jeff's grandfather told my boss about Jeff's "issues". Jeff has asperger's syndrome. One of the traits of the syndrome is they show no emotion. Jeff's mom was on marriage number 4 or 5 when he worked with us. His dad was in jail in Nebraska for selling heroin. I am guessing he was following in his fathers footsteps. We didn't know much about Jeff outside of work. He never had a car when he worked with us. His grandparents would transport him to our company each day morning and afternoon. I do remember him talking about taking the meds. We would work til 5 or 6pm each day. He was always in a rush to get home. He had to be in bed by 9pm. I think it was the strong meds he was on that was knocking him out. Never at any moment did we think he'd be a killer or harm anyone. I never thought though he would be a person who could survive on their own. He couldn't multi task nor could he see a problem and figure out there are multi solutions. Part of the reason he got let go from the company. Prayers for the victims, Jeff's kind grandparents.

Welcome to Websleuths! :wagon::welcome::Welcome1::welcome3::welcome4:

What is your theory on what happened?

So is the Waffle House where Carter worked in Roswell? Could Natalie have initially met Carter by being a customer there? Could they have then found the Publix location to be a good private spot that was conveniently located for them to meet when he got off work late and maybe she'd sneak out to see him?

And could the perp have observed all this, (being a regular at that WH) possibly stalked them, so he'd know exactly where they liked to go?

Just a thought I had...

I thought I read in one of the articles (cant find it now) that both of their parents thought the teens were at home in bed when this happened? Did they go to bed and then sneak out? Or maybe went to work, parents went to bed and assumed kids would come home after work and go to bed on their own? I can't imagine letting my teen work late the night before the first day of school though.

Thanks for the commentary. Makes this even more perplexing.

I have never heard that people with Asperger's get "strong" meds or being described as "mentally unstable" and hearing voices, and such. This would fit schizophrenia better. rainbowdrummer, how do you know he had Asperger's? With all respect, I kind of doubt it. He expresses his emotions quite strongly in his IG and fb accounts, I don't think that's typical for Asperger's.

That's all jmo, I'm not a professional.

I have never heard that people with Asperger's get "strong" meds or being described as "mentally unstable" and hearing voices, and such. This would fit schizophrenia better. rainbowdrummer, how do you know he had Asperger's? With all respect, I kind of doubt it. He expresses his emotions quite strongly in his IG and fb accounts, I don't think that's typical for Asperger's.

We heard from his grandfather and grandmother. As to my theory, I don't really have one at this point.

I have a friend whose teen daughter recently briefly dated a 19 year old with Aspergers. Jeff's posts about his girlfriend look exactly like the posts and texts by my daughter's friend's boyfriend. He was pretty obsessed with her, professed his love, talked about a promise ring after only a few months.

ETA: I think people are talking about Aspergers because one of the articles quoted someone saying he had autism, and it is apparent it is a higher functioning autism.

I live in "the Triangle" reference earlier, the suburban areas North of Atlanta that are suffering from opiate and heroin abuse. My kids are younger so all I really know is what I saw on the documentary. But recently I was talking to a woman at church who was sharing with me a story about her best friend (whole previously lived in our n'hood). This specific family of four moved from our neighborhood to Woodstock and the two teenage children went to Woodstock High. This family looked like the perfect family, lived in a gorgeous house and were very involved in church. The son was an amazing Lacrosse player, so they signed him up for a travel team. Little did the parents realize that during his time traveling and playing he became introduced to opiates by the Lacrosse travel team. He went on to graduate high school but eventually moved from pills to heroin and has been in and out of rehab for the last several years.

It's so sad, but I really do believe this area has a heroin problem with young adults. My theory is that the two teenagers met JH to buy drugs and things somehow went awry. I think JH was mentally unstable and maybe was hearing voices. I don't think there was a motive, just a mentally ill person snapped.....a drug deal gone wrong, and three young lives lost.....

I thought I read in one of the articles (cant find it now) that both of their parents thought the teens were at home in bed when this happened? Did they go to bed and then sneak out? Or maybe went to work, parents went to bed and assumed kids would come home after work and go to bed on their own? I can't imagine letting my teen work late the night before the first day of school though.

Idk, I assumed on the night before murders both kids were home and snuck out to meet. LE, in one article, pointed out that while the two teens did 'sneak out', they were both fundamentally good kids.

I was pontificating on how they might have met behind the public previously to the night/morning they were murdered.

Prayers to the families of these 2 teens and the grandparents of the shooter. No parent should have to bury their child. Losing a child to homicide changes everything within the family dynamic and these families are in for a long road ahead of them. None of these families will ever be the same. These families are going to need ongoing help and I was glad to read that their church families were supportive.

Our family has walked in these shoes for the last 34 years. The ripple effect spreads far and wide. For those that asked how far one has to be from a person to shoot them in the head, I can only say that the shooter that killed my then 20 year old brother in an attempted robbery was less than 3-4 feet away. One bullet was all it took to rip our lives to shreds...

Earliest reports:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/georgia-co...e-homicide-teens-found-dead/story?id=41066131

Roswell police told ABC News there were "indications ... it was a relationship-based crime, but that can’t be confirmed yet."

Latest reports having examined cars, phones homes:

"He added that while they are searching for a motive, they don’t “have anything to indicate that drugs were involved right now.”

http://www.news4jax.com/inside-edit...s-found-shot-dead-behind-publix-grocery-store

Or just something he took advantage of post-murder, and is being charged with it in addition to murder.

My thought too. Newslink above states they were killed around 3pm, used debit/credit card at 4:30. An hour and a half. OMG if that is the case, sick perv

Prayers to the families of these 2 teens and the grandparents of the shooter. No parent should have to bury their child. Losing a child to homicide changes everything within the family dynamic and these families are in for a long road ahead of them. None of these families will ever be the same. These families are going to need ongoing help and I was glad to read that their church families were supportive.

Our family has walked in these shoes for the last 34 years. The ripple effect spreads far and wide. For those that asked how far one has to be from a person to shoot them in the head, I can only say that the shooter that killed my then 20 year old brother in an attempted robbery was less than 3-4 feet away. One bullet was all it took to rip our lives to shreds...

((Zuri))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member