GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's his wife. I found his Instagram and he tags her in a photo and her username has his last name. www.Instagram.com/jeff_hazelwood. If the link doesn't work just search for "Jeff Hazelwood" in Instagram.

That poor girl.

As I suspected. His most recent post with her photo was made 18 hours ago with "I love you, sweetheart!" added. Chilling.

His Instagram feed is super weird. There are very recent pictures of him and his wife, but then lots of quotes about (seemingly) heartbreak or lost love or something. Just impossible to understand for those of us with sound minds. Tragic, to say the least.

As I suspected. His most recent post with her photo was made 18 hours ago with "I love you, sweetheart!" added. Chilling.

omg I didn't even notice that was 18 hours ago. So he was active on Instagram posting that and at least two other selfies AFTER murdering Natalie and Carter. Sick. I still can't figure out why.

That was kind of quick, yeah?
5 am today so 23 to 25 hours later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They followed the cell phone trail. Press conference said they just had to get through some locked phones & apps & such.

Hazelwood appears to be deeply in love with his girlfriend/fiancé (?), so, what was the motive for killing these two students?

I found this interesting; Marietta Daily Journal says that he was arrested *yesterday*. http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_74e3444a-a2a0-5092-8953-bca7fa2d8409.html

For those not local trying to picture the areas involved, the two high schools of the victims are in different counties (Roswell = Fulton, River Ridge = Cherokee), but their borders touch each other. The house they searched today was in a 3rd county, Cobb, in the Lassiter HS district. All these schools are upper middle class to upper class. It probably takes 10-20 minutes to drive from any one to any other of the three HS's.

An interesting note is one of his "nicknames" on Facebook is "Hit Guy". Given the method of murder, it's very creepy and strange.

I'm no longer sure about the ex angle. Or even unrequited love. These revelations have thrown the whole thing for a loop.

It appears from one of his instagram pics that he worked at Michaels and was "getting his life straight".

As of several weeks ago he refers to her as girlfriend, not fiance or wife. He posted a selfie in a Michaels uniform and posted: "26w
jeff_hazelwoodWork sucks but I have to cause trying to get my life straight..." She is artistic so I wonder if she frequented Michaels or if she is a coworker...

So, if you murder someone don't leave their phone?

So it would seem! I knew it couldn't be robbery as some suspected, b/c I'm sure the perpetrator had their keys and could have driven off with their cars. There has got to be either serious romantic obssession, mental illness, and/or drugs involved here to make a guy that FB friends called a great person (even praising him for his work with kids, who loved him) murder two teens point-blank and leave all their possessions behind.

I think both he and his girlfriend work at Michael's (he has a pic in his uniform, and she has put it on her LinkedIn resume). Probably how they met. He made some comments on IG about "getting his life straight." I wonder what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20