GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Along with the autopsy report, the medical examiner's office released written comments from Roswell Police investigator Mary Beth Hauptle, who reported that police had found a "probable revolver" at the scene but no shell casings.

The bodies were located in the vacant parking space between Henderson's and Davis's parked vehicles. Henderson "was nude," Hauptle wrote, "and had been possibly posed in a sexually explicit fashion with legs 'spread eagle.' She had a perforating gunshot wound to the head and lay in a pool of blood."

"Detectives also found a feather in her hair, and blood spatter on the soles of both of her feet, "possibly associated with blow-back blood" from Davis's head wound, according to the report. She also had blood drops and smears on both arms and her torso. "

"The police report says the parents of both Henderson and Davis "tracked their whereabouts by querying the positioning devices on their cell phones."

http://www.people.com/article/killer-georgia-double-murder-teen-sexually-explicit-pose-say-police

This is so much worse than I imagined! Thoughts and prayers to these teen's parents and family.

"Along with the autopsy report, the medical examiner's office released written comments from Roswell Police investigator Mary Beth Hauptle, who reported that police had found a "probable revolver" at the scene but no shell casings.

The bodies were located in the vacant parking space between Henderson's and Davis's parked vehicles. Henderson "was nude," Hauptle wrote, "and had been possibly posed in a sexually explicit fashion with legs 'spread eagle.' She had a perforating gunshot wound to the head and lay in a pool of blood."

"Detectives also found a feather in her hair, and blood spatter on the soles of both of her feet, "possibly associated with blow-back blood" from Davis's head wound, according to the report. She also had blood drops and smears on both arms and her torso. "

"The police report says the parents of both Henderson and Davis "tracked their whereabouts by querying the positioning devices on their cell phones."

http://www.people.com/article/killer-georgia-double-murder-teen-sexually-explicit-pose-say-police

This is so much worse than I imagined! Thoughts and prayers to these teen's parents and family.

what a monster!

I thought I read somewhere that her mom her tracked her phone and arrived on scene . I hope she didn't see her posed like that [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate it when the news summarizes reports instead of posting them so we can read them for ourselves

They must have been so scared in the moments before ... :(

"Henderson had been placed on the ground outside her vehicle alongside fellow victim Carter Davis, also 17, who was wearing just his shorts, examiners said."

"Both of the victims had been laid on their backs, and Davis's arms had been placed out to his sides."

"Henderson's genitalia showed no signs of injury, the report notes."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

The police report included with the autopsy findings was completed by Roswell police investigator Mary Beth Hauptle, who said the parents of both teenagers were notified at the scene.

"I was told the parents of both the male and female victims had tracked their whereabouts by querying the positioning devices on their cell phones," Hauptle wrote.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/roswell-teenager-shot-head-her-body-posed-killer-a/nsHnk/

wow...so NH and CD's parents both notified AT THE SCENE.

speechless....

"Henderson had been placed on the ground outside her vehicle alongside fellow victim Carter Davis, also 17, who was wearing just his shorts, examiners said."

"Both of the victims had been laid on their backs, and Davis's arms had been placed out to his sides."

"Henderson's genitalia showed no signs of injury, the report notes."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

bbm - I wonder whether he killed them inside one of the cars, then pulled them out and posed them.

I also noticed that he posed Natalie spread eagled, while he stretched out Carter's arms.

This looks like some kind of ritual to me, like every detail had some meaning to him. No sexual assault, so his intent was clearly the killing itself.

I think carter went first. Natalie had blood on her feet and he was close range for her.

bbm - I wonder whether he killed them inside one of the cars, then pulled them out and posed them.

I also noticed that he posed Natalie spread eagled, while he stretched out Carter's arms.

This looks like some kind of ritual to me, like every detail had some meaning to him. No sexual assault, so his intent was clearly the killing itself.

Maybe he couldn't perform...

My husband was telling me he heard some info on the radio during the drive home from work and he told me....I was like you haven't heard nothing yet. Web sleuths has more than the local radio station. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My head is spinning.
Based on the new details released I have to wonder if Natalie was out for some reason late, we know she did not have school that morning, she was approached by the perp, and either she made a call to our male victim either to come save her OR maybe the perp demanded she get him to come there. Being we do not know of his shirt was found at the scene, him being in his shorts only suggest to me he jumped out of bed and into his car without taking time to dress properly due to urgency to get to her.

The blood on her feet suggest to me that the male was killed first while she was made to watch then stepped in his blood.

Interesting about the nail clippings. I have a feeling g for certain they'll find DNA on hers matching the perp but I'm not so sure they'll find DNA matching the perp on the male victims nails. Maybe the ME took the clipping from both as standard procedure?

It's interesting our female victim was posed in the way she was yet up thread it's said there was no evidence of a sexual assault. So maybe the way she was posed wasn't sexual but as others have suggested ritualistic in nature. I struggle with that thought though as the being nude suggest something sexual. Did someone see him and then he had to get out of there before he committed a sexual assault?

I wonder just how long he had them on the side of that store? Just reading what we are reading in the new details means they were there for some time. It's not as simple as two kids being gunned down and the perp escapes. To add further to that, je went BACK TO THE SCENE and stole jumper cables. ALL this BEFORE the delivery driver comes down the side of the building to turn left to make his was to the dock to unload his goods and came upon the gruesome scene.

Anyone else's heads spinning?

OT SN.. my caretaker just scared the crap out of me. I was reading these new details when he shows up unexpectedly to drop off something he hadn't told me about resulting in me pulling my pistol because I had no idea who had just opened my door. I think he jumped out of his skin too lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just read the updates... Do the burns on the toes have anything to do with the jumper cables that he took?

This is just sick and wrong - it sounds like Natalie put a fight at least, probably after he shot Davis and she knew that was the only hope she had. I feel for their families. This guy will probably get to spend the rest of his life in a prison for the insane.

Could this all have been caught on the cctv?

I also wonder if that is why he went back to get the jumper cables - the burns on the toes. The hearing should be starting any minute now. I think for sure this was some ritual or evil thing. I think the spread-eagle and cross-type positioning definitely shows this. All his interest in the occult-type stuff... definitely. I am just waiting for them to say the "voices" told him to do it. Right - he might have heard voices from his schizophrenia, but he was introduced to this occult-type stuff and believed in it. Not all schizophrenics do that or kill people - just plain evil. I am surprised people are surprised - I thought this all along just looking at his interests, his no-meds situation, everything he wrote online, etc. Not a robbery, not drugs. Evil. It's very scary - this really doesn't happen around here. I have a teenager and live in the area. It's SO sad. Those parents. I cannot even imagine, and my heart goes out to them SO much. She also had a sister close in age, and apparently they were VERY close. I can't even....... Sorry - so upset about what has happened to these two innocent kids....

He is inherently evil, yes. So scary that there are people like this walking around this world - and nothing gets done about it until something like this happens...

Could this all have been caught on the cctv?

Possibly, because there are cameras pointing right where it happened. However, I still think there is even more we do not know. I think he might have taken them somewhere else for a little while. Not positive, but knowing all that we know, and the police asking for anyone to come forward if they saw his SUV under "suspicious" circumstances - I feel like he might have taken them somewhere first??? Not sure. But, yes, there are cameras....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo