GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: TOTAL SPECULATION and guesswork on my part

A couple of things come to mind regarding the "ring circular looking mark"

* Indentation from shoes? You know how when you wear sandals, sometimes the lines stay on your feet after you take the shoes off.

* This is gross, but...a hickey? Could the perp have been into feet? IDK and I don't really want to think about it.

I also think of cigarette burns, but I'm guessing the ME could identify those.

Indentions from the end of a gun?

jmopinion ONLY
I had first thought burn from hot gun barrel. But the jumper cables still bother me. Once I accidentally touched my friend with the end of one of those bic BBQ lighters when it was hot (total brain fart. Still sorry)and it left an angry red ring burn.

But I'm thinking he prodded her foot with hot gun barrel. I dunno why maybe to see if she was alive? jmo.

Mental illness scares me so much. I sometimes think what would happen if one of my children presented with psychosis in young adulthood ? How heartbreaking. Or even worse: what if one of my kids friend or boyfriend was sick and I didn't know. Shudder. ( Not saying they would be violent, but if off meds...)

Mental illness is one of our most important issues that America won't deal with. Worse than gun control, or race as mental illness knows no bounds.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The ring circular mark could be from a car cigarette lighter. Could also burn their toes.

I think it's interesting that he was wearing a Guy Fawkes mask. For instance, a knit mask he could have had in the car for the winter..... but who carries around a mask like he was wearing, if this was truly random..... what a weirdo!!!!

I just want to take a minute and recognize the police work here. I mean these two were killed by an (apparent) random attacker with no connection to them. It is amazing they got him so quickly.

And still no answer to the "posing" of the bodies. They did not get into that this morning. I am still curious about that and whether it has significance - also the feather in her hair was not mentioned this morning. It still seems odd that this would be SO random, yet he had a particular mask with him and a feather? They said it appears to be random and he says it was random, but they are still investigating, and might be holding some things for trial. You do not want to show all your cards to the defense at this point, just make a case that he is the correct perpetrator.....

Warning: TOTAL SPECULATION and guesswork on my part

A couple of things come to mind regarding the "ring circular looking mark"

* Indentation from shoes? You know how when you wear sandals, sometimes the lines stay on your feet after you take the shoes off.

* This is gross, but...a hickey? Could the perp have been into feet? IDK and I don't really want to think about it.

I also think of cigarette burns, but I'm guessing the ME could identify those.

Indentions from the end of a gun?

jmopinion ONLY

Great guesses. I had no thought of sandals. My mind went to cig burn when they said circular and it was released early on "toe burn" - I thought it was odd Detective Jennifer Bennet didn't mention burns on the stand, she said abrasions. I will go back and read/listen to make sure I heard her correct. I know she started to say more when an attorney piped up and cut her off...telling her to stop...did you catch that? She started to say MORE...speculation most likely...she apologized real quick then my feed cut for a few seconds...JMO Does JH smoke?

I just want to take a minute and recognize the police work here. I mean these two were killed by an (apparent) random attacker with no connection to them. It is amazing they got him so quickly.

He used the victims CC that is easily trackable. JMO Good cameras at the shopping center...he was in a car with a tag. He's also an idiot not sharper than police..he was going no where fast.

I just want to take a minute and recognize the police work here. I mean these two were killed by an (apparent) unknown attacker with no connection to them. It is amazing they got him so quickly.

I agree and wish to thank them as well. I have to say, the county I live in has an EXCELLENT police department, and I feel extremely safe.....Roswell Police did an excellent job. I live North of Roswell - different county but close.

He used the victims CC that is easily trackable. JMO

Very true - I think he made it easy for them to figure out who did this, but I have to say that I think the police departments in the area are outstanding in general.... I definitely feel safe - even after this happened.

Very true - I think he made it easy for them to figure out who did this, but I have to say that I think the police departments in the area are outstanding in general.... I definitely feel safe - even after this happened.

Yes he did, but from listening to the hearing, it seemed as if the car was what they started with. It sounded as if they didn't pull surveillance from the gas station until after they were already tracking him. I am just so glad that he was not able to hurt someone else.

How screwed up is it that he did this horrible horrible thing and then was with his GF at Michael's the next day buying art supplies and taking a selfie at the pool and posting photos on Instagram like nothing happened...... SO strange?!

How screwed up is it that he did this horrible horrible thing and then was with his GF at Michael's the next day buying art supplies and taking a selfie at the pool and posting photos on Instagram like nothing happened...... SO strange?!

Got some sociopath in there too. My opinion.

Got some sociopath in there too. My opinion.

I don't know about sociopath, but I do get the vibe that his world was sort of parallel to the real world - like the real world was a place he could venture into, but that his real world was in his head. It's not so much being a sociopath, but that those of us in the real world don't really, truly exist.

Opinion & observation only

I don't know about sociopath, but I do get the vibe that his world was sort of parallel to the real world - like the real world was a place he could venture into, but that his real world was in his head. It's not so much being a sociopath, but that those of us in the real world don't really, truly exist.

Opinion & observation only

That also makes sense - the reason he went on with life like nothing happened..... also interesting that he confessed everything almost instantly - and did not care if his attorney was present - she said (Jennifer Bennett the detective) that she read him his Miranda rights and offered to have his attorney there the second time he asked to speak with her, and he refused. It's like he knows he's not getting out of this... but his attorney had mentioned previously that they would be entering a not guilty plea. Probably just to try to avoid the death penalty. Good luck...

So now he is in jail (then will be in prison) getting his meds for free at the expense of two innocent kids - when he should have been being treated beforehand (the grandparents seemed to try, though) and possibly they would still be here today.... something is TOTALLY wrong with this ..... and the fact that police were called to the home 8 times about him and could do nothing. Something needs to change. They need to be able to stop this before it happens. Frustrating that we cannot.

So now he is in jail (then will be in prison) getting his meds for free at the expense of two innocent kids - when he should have been being treated beforehand (the grandparents seemed to try, though) and possibly they would still be here today.... something is TOTALLY wrong with this ..... and the fact that police were called to the home 8 times about him and could do nothing. Something needs to change. They need to be able to stop this before it happens. Frustrating that we cannot.

There was a news story not long ago on TV about the mental health crisis in GA. I'll look for it and post it. It's hard for people to get mental health and drugs here. Everything is considered "addictive" or "abusive"...so much so that patients that need it can't access it. Drs wont WRITE. It's the craziest dang thing. GA has a real problem with drs....JMO

The ring circular mark could be from a car cigarette lighter. Could also burn their toes.

That was my thought too.

But it didn't say how large the burn mark was, so it could be larger as well. It also didn't say the circular burn mark was on the foot, iirc, but "on the body". So who knows.

There was a news story not long ago on TV about the mental health crisis in GA. I'll look for it and post it. It's hard for people to get mental health and drugs here. Everything is considered "addictive" or "abusive"...so much so that patients that need it can't access it. Drs wont WRITE. It's the craziest dang thing. GA has a real problem with drs....JMO

Interesting! I have had the opposite experience. I have had doctors write me months and months of pain killers here in GA. Like it was nothing. I was a little surprised (reputable doctors, too). Thank goodness I never became addicted. Maybe they saw no warning signs in me? But how would they know? Once I was on them for over 6 months straight after a surgery. Then a few months in a row for back pain. "Need more? Sure, but we have to start finding other ways to manage pain...." like it was just a disclaimer. I also have GAD (general anxiety) and take meds for it. Granted, the med I take daily is not a narcotic (although the withdrawal if you miss it is horrendous), but I also get Valium whenever I ask for it (for panic or when my heart races). I've never had problems with getting what I need....

What's his IG account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member