GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A couple of things...

Regarding if Jeff knew Natalie or not. There's no evidence of it in their profiles, or from the police, and no evidence of a drug deal. So it makes you think they didn't know each other, and maybe came across each other for the first time at the Waffle House that night. However, I saw a comment on Instagram, from one of Natalie's friends, Connor. He said something to the effect of, "She was so nice to that loser." The way it was worded was not clear if Natalie had known Jeff in the past and was nice to him; or if Natalie was nice to everyone and she would have been nice to Jeff *if* she knew him. I asked the friend if Natalie knew Jeff, but he did not respond. Now the comment is deleted!

Regarding the V for Vendetta band performance. At first I was thinking "No way did he see it, it's just a coincidence" because Jeff was three years older, he didn't even go to Roswell HS and neither did his girlfriend (I believe she went to Lassiter High and is older than Jeff.) But then I remembered that Jeff's friend Colin, the one who said he saw Jeff with a dash full of weed, said Jeff was selling it to the high school. Colin did not say which high school. But if it was Roswell HS then Jeff could have been hanging out there. He would have been an 18 year old drug dealer, but it's possible. By the way, I don't know how anyone can say that's Jeff in the video. It's the size of an ant. :)

A couple of things...

Regarding if Jeff knew Natalie or not. There's no evidence of it in their profiles, or from the police, and no evidence of a drug deal. So it makes you think they didn't know each other, and maybe came across each other for the first time at the Waffle House that night. However, I saw a comment on Instagram, from one of Natalie's friends, Connor. He said something to the effect of, "She was so nice to that loser." The way it was worded was not clear if Natalie had known Jeff in the past and was nice to him; or if Natalie was nice to everyone and she would have been nice to Jeff *if* she knew him. I asked the friend if Natalie knew Jeff, but he did not respond. Now the comment is deleted!

Regarding the V for Vendetta band performance. At first I was thinking "No way did he see it, it's just a coincidence" because Jeff was three years older, he didn't even go to Roswell HS and neither did his girlfriend (I believe she went to Lassiter High and is older than Jeff.) But then I remembered that Jeff's friend Colin, the one who said he saw Jeff with a dash full of weed, said Jeff was selling it to the high school. Colin did not say which high school. But if it was Roswell HS then Jeff could have been hanging out there. He would have been an 18 year old drug dealer, but it's possible. By the way, I don't know how anyone can say that's Jeff in the video. It's the size of an ant. :)

I think they probably knew "of" each other before that night - at the very least. I think he, at least, knew who she was even if she did not know him. They frequented the same area, he apparently had been at the Waffle House CD worked at before that night, she had probably been to Michael's where he worked, his grandparents live less than a mile from her parents. JH did not attend Roswell High School, but he lived in the district. He, apparently, did attend Sweet Apple Elementary for at least a short period of time (someone mentioned in a comment that he was in their class there - some other girl's class). I read he was in public school a little while as a kid in the special education class. I'm sure he probably hung out with the local high school kids at some point or whatever. I read he sold weed to RHS kids, but I'm not sure - that could be rumor. His GF is 25. No idea where she went to HS, and, from looking at things, they had only been together since about March 2016. She's a strange one, too, by the way. NH and her sister volunteered since she was 13 for the rescue organization. I know they would have been outside at PetSmart on Saturdays. She lifeguarded. She was active on social media and was a rep for her school. There are SO many ways he could have known of her and been around her. She seemed pretty active in the community. I'm thinking something to do with Waffle House. Hanging out there. Maybe other kids made fun of him and she was nice to him there on occasion - maybe he saw her with CD flirting that night and went nuts. I have no idea. That is what has always been in the back of my mind.

I really am thinking Waffle House is the main connection between the 3. They would not have necessarily been "friends" on social media just because there was any kind of interaction there. I don't know - just my gut feeling right now. The detective did say JH was at Waffle House that night. I bet CD and NH were there as well.

maybe he saw her with CD flirting that night and went nuts.

That's what I think too. Why would Jeff be so "curious" about what they were doing behind the store? Why would he care, unless it was jealousy? I think Jeff knew why Carter and Natalie were off alone, but he just had to see it for himself. He wasn't actually innocently curious, but trying to verify his suspicions that Carter and Natalie were together. Then flew off the handle once he figured it out. I still can't rectify that with how Jeff appeared to be with Kelsie - over the top lovey dovey. Maybe something happened with her that weekend - their relationship seemed volatile from his Instagram postings. Or he felt abandoned by being kicked out of his grandparents', and took it out on the first happy people he saw.

I also wanted to respond to something in the old thread, but it's not letting me quote the OP's. I don't believe that Detective Bennett's emotional response was from witnessing a tape of the murder. She broke down right at the moment the mom broke down, during a terrible description of the act, so it was probably just a contagious emotional response. Bennett also saw the autopsy, so she knows the horror of what was done to them without seeing a video.

But with that being said, I'm not convinced that the murder was not caught on video. From the sky photo of the store, with the yellow dashed line box, it looks like the cars are parked directly left of the small dumpster, to the left of the cage, back door and camera. What is in dispute is if the camera was recording or in view of the murders. If they were parked next to the small dumpster, it seems like the camera could have caught it. I know the detective says it's not on camera, I'm just trying to understand why it's not, given the proximity to that camera.

Sorry I was just having a little fun.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk
It's good humor, needed on such a sad case. We tend to get fixated on stuff and thangs, (TWD, 😉soon!!) And it's good to take a step back and refocus, like with the mask thing. [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think he was riding around, saw the cars and maybe even saw them get into one car together. I think at that point he became obsessed with what they were doing to the point he went nuts. I also think he stole the gun just to have it, not necessarily to use it that night. But we will see. You cannot second guess a sociopath.

That's what I think too. Why would Jeff be so "curious" about what they were doing behind the store? Why would he care, unless it was jealousy? I think Jeff knew why Carter and Natalie were off alone, but he just had to see it for himself. He wasn't actually innocently curious, but trying to verify his suspicions that Carter and Natalie were together. Then flew off the handle once he figured it out. I still can't rectify that with how Jeff appeared to be with Kelsie - over the top lovey dovey. Maybe something happened with her that weekend - their relationship seemed volatile from his Instagram postings. Or he felt abandoned by being kicked out of his grandparents', and took it out on the first happy people he saw.

I also wanted to respond to something in the old thread, but it's not letting me quote the OP's. I don't believe that Detective Bennett's emotional response was from witnessing a tape of the murder. She broke down right at the moment the mom broke down, during a terrible description of the act, so it was probably just a contagious emotional response. Bennett also saw the autopsy, so she knows the horror of what was done to them without seeing a video.

But with that being said, I'm not convinced that the murder was not caught on video. From the sky photo of the store, with the yellow dashed line box, it looks like the cars are parked directly left of the small dumpster, to the left of the cage, back door and camera. What is in dispute is if the camera was recording or in view of the murders. If they were parked next to the small dumpster, it seems like the camera could have caught it. I know the detective says it's not on camera, I'm just trying to understand why it's not, given the proximity to that camera.
Hi, I agree with all of your post. Btw I am the op that wondered about the tape. All along I meant to convey that part of the crime was captured on that skycam thingy, not that Jeff made a tape. I just thought that since the back of their cars were visible, it was possible that some of the timeline was captured and were committed by the BACK of her vehicle. As I had noted that the detective seemed quite sure of the sequence of events, which led me to the thought that they aren't ONLY going by his confession. Jmo. I have no basis for these thoughts other than my opinions.

I don't think you can apply either logic or normal emotions to what happened that night. About the only thing normal that night was two teenagers finding a quite and secluded place to fool around.

I think he was riding around, saw the cars and maybe even saw them get into one car together. I think at that point he became obsessed with what they were doing to the point he went nuts. I also think he stole the gun just to have it, not necessarily to use it that night. But we will see. You cannot second guess a sociopath.

Yeah, I think he stole the gun because he wanted to be an assassin, but wasn't planning specifically on doing it that night. Just with the emotions of being homeless and seeing the victims together, he flipped out at that moment and happened to have the gun on him. But I don't think he was riding around and saw them. They arrived at Publix within a minute of each other for a reason which is not known yet. He couldn't have seen them get into the same car unless he already followed them behind the store, which he did on foot.

As I had noted that the detective seemed quite sure of the sequence of events, which led me to the thought that they aren't ONLY going by his confession.

You could have a point there.

I don't know which is a scarier thought: him riding around all night on a mission to commit murder and mayhem, or him just aimlessly wandering around with disorganized thoughts and committing this act upon a whim.

I think if he knew her and was obsessed with her then they will find evidence of this.

I have not thought this until now, but what if his obsession was with Carter? What if he perceived Carter's life as appearing "perfect" and felt it was unfair?
I dunno. Always trying to make sense of the senseless.

attachment.php

I found this image on a North Carolina TV channel's website. I presume these are headed to the crime lab for analysis. The only thing I noticed was the sun visor is down on the driver's side of the Honda CR-V.

Attachments

• 711564-bb44b.jpg
    711564-bb44b.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 415
I found this image on a North Carolina TV channel's website. I presume these are headed to the crime lab for analysis. The only thing I noticed was the sun visor is down on the driver's side of the Honda CR-V.

Great find. Is there a full video of this? Do you have the link?

The grandfather reported a gun of his was missing (I think it was February 2016 - look back through the 8 incidents at their house to be sure....). JH was listed as a suspect, and I think they said it was never found....? I bet that is the gun. Who knows.

I don't know which is a scarier thought: him riding around all night on a mission to commit murder and mayhem, or him just aimlessly wandering around with disorganized thoughts and committing this act upon a whim.

I'm thinking he overheard something at Waffle House so he knew where to go.

jmo

The grandfather reported a gun of his was missing (I think it was February 2016 - look back through the 8 incidents at their house to be sure....). JH was listed as a suspect, and I think they said it was never found....? I bet that is the gun. Who knows.

I believe in the hearing the detective said it was verified to be the one stolen from his grandfather's truck - a Sig Sauer 9 mm. It was found in Jeff's Honda Passport after the arrest.

Great find. Is there a full video of this? Do you have the link?

Some TV station here in Atlanta showed the cars being towed away in a video - I remember specifically seeing it and feeling sad.... might want to search the local news videos....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rutburca
Back