GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

I found this image on a North Carolina TV channel's website. I presume these are headed to the crime lab for analysis. The only thing I noticed was the sun visor is down on the driver's side of the Honda CR-V.

The visor could be down from the detectives looking through the car?

The visor could be down from the detectives looking through the car?
Or from a young, pretty driver that liked to make sure her makeup was good for her crush.😔

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think the area behind publix was probably a well known hangout for teenagers, a quiet spot where they went to make out or just hang out together, I think he may have watched teens at other times who were together behind publix, he probably went there that night to see if any teens were there for him to spy on, he probably spent time on the roof watching at other times,

this night though he decided to not just watch, he acted out his fantasies,

I think the area behind publix was probably a well known hangout for teenagers, a quiet spot where they went to make out or just hang out together, I think he may have watched teens at other times who were together behind publix, he probably went there that night to see if any teens were there for him to spy on, he probably spent time on the roof watching at other times,

this night though he decided to not just watch, he acted out his fantasies,

But they got there within a minute of each other :( if the timeline given by the detective is correct. Jeff was parked out in front of the store and both entrances to the back of the store, from King Road or on 92, are not visible from where he was parked. So he would have had to know someone was back there and to go look for them. Not saying he didn't sit up there at other times, I have no idea. This time in particular I think he followed them from somewhere.

But they got there within a minute of each other :( if the timeline given by the detective is correct. Jeff was parked out in front of the store and both entrances to the back of the store, from King Road or on 92, are not visible from where he was parked. So he would have had to know someone was back there and to go look for them. Not saying he didn't sit up there at other times, I have no idea. This time in particular I think he followed them from somewhere.

Totally agree. I believe he knew they were going there.

I agree w the poster that he probably lurked at that location often.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ing-teens-expressed-desire-to-be-an-assassin/

At a court hearing Friday, Jennifer Bennett, a detective for the Roswell, Ga., police department, said Jeffrey Hazelwood told police that Natalie Henderson and Carter Davis had no idea he was lurking nearby, first behind an electrical box and later on top of the grocery store in the early morning hours of Aug. 1, according to ABC affiliate WSB-TV.

The Journal-Constitution reported that Hazelwood had recently been kicked out of the house, where he lived with his grandparents.

http://www.fox19.com/story/32795877...dmitted-he-killed-teens-behind-roswell-publix

Among the items later found in Hazelwood's car were the mask and a 9mm gun. Bennett said Hazelwood had been living with his grandparents and they kicked him out of the house, saying he had to be out by August 1,

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/double-murder-suspects-childhood-marked-by-court-f/nsDqG/

It's my opinion that he was at his girlfriends home sometime during the day hours, that is were detectives had him under surveillance and followed him before the arrest. I believe he was out on the first night he was homeless. He may not have told his girlfriend of the trouble at home with his grandparents, not that it's their fault they did feel threatened. LE has asked if the vehicle was seen elsewhere, I think he was out someplace the next night as well, they arrested him the next morning. iirc jmo idk

bbm

IMO the GF knew about the trouble at home and probably knew he was kicked out. Apparently he was staying with her. They took a bunch of his stuff from her house, too. They are both wearing wedding rings, too, which is so odd. I am so thankful he did not hurt anyone else the second night before he was arrested! So scary.

Hi y'all. I lurk but rarely post. You guys are fast and good at sleuthing so I usually just lurk. If you all have discussed this already, apologies. I was wondering how/when Natalie and Carter met and why Natalies' friends didn't know about "them". Seems like Carter just got back from a trip and they took the first opportunity available to see each other, but apparently friends and family were unaware. Why would that be??

Hi y'all. I lurk but rarely post. You guys are fast and good at sleuthing so I usually just lurk. If you all have discussed this already, apologies. I was wondering how/when Natalie and Carter met and why Natalies' friends didn't know about "them". Seems like Carter just got back from a trip and they took the first opportunity available to see each other, but apparently friends and family were unaware. Why would that be??

Welcome and please post more! You just brought up a great point we really haven't discussed much yet, and I'm so glad to have something new to look into. Lol. I want to respond once I'm home and not in traffic. :)

But with that being said, I'm not convinced that the murder was not caught on video. From the sky photo of the store, with the yellow dashed line box, it looks like the cars are parked directly left of the small dumpster, to the left of the cage, back door and camera. What is in dispute is if the camera was recording or in view of the murders. If they were parked next to the small dumpster, it seems like the camera could have caught it. I know the detective says it's not on camera, I'm just trying to understand why it's not, given the proximity to that camera.

respectfully snipped and bbm

I wondered about this in thread 1 - could he have disabled or covered the camera, perhaps while he was on the roof? Cut a cable,. or threw his jacket over it?

Maybe it was something new - maybe even intensified that night at the Waffle House. Teenage hormones can be impulsive!

Just a hunch.

I've wondered the exact same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the pictures of the automobiles, perhaps I imagined the information the detective presented incorrectly. Not sure I can stomach listening to that video again. As terrible as this is, wouldn't any evidence on the outside of the vehicles be preserved? What I'm asking is... If NH was shot in the manner that the investigator said, i.e forced to put her hands on the car and then eventually shot in head while presumably still standing in that position, wouldn't there be blood splatter on her vehicle? Unless, of course it was CD's darker vehicle used instead. I apologize in advance if this is a newbie type question. Which brings to mind something that has been laced into a lot of conversations here. The investigator was relating what JH told her happened. The entire sequence of events may be altered when the factual evidence is revealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back