Found Deceased GA - Nicole Amari Hall, 8, w/ autism, missing from motel, Norcross, 21 Nov 2021 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I've noticed/looked into, these rooms are like studio situations. 1-2 Beds in one room and the kitchen/bathroom are right there . Now we are reading she is with someone else and that persons children. Has anyone found a larger unit at this place?
I believe the extended stay they have 2 bdrm units.

I don't like this! There are to many people in this small area that would notice her missing. IMO. I am trying to be victim friendly but at some point these questions need to be brought up. I have FLAGS. I pray I'm wrong. IMO
I pray you're wrong, too, @swanniee11, but every minute that goes by makes me think something is wrong, wrong, wrong. I don't like this, either.
We've both been here on WS a while, as have others on this thread, and we've seen wonderful and happy outcomes, and we've seen too many heart-breakers. Often, and sadly, our radar is right on track. IMO.
Positive thoughts for this sweet-looking little girl...

Not once has LE mentioned another adult cooperating, just the mother.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. Assuming LE spoke with every person in that room -- did you hear/see anything -- hear any crying -- a scream -- an adult speaking -- a dog barking -- a car idling outside. Sometimes the least little thing can help.
She needs to be found asap to have a chance to be okay and to possibly be treated medically if needed.
It's almost midnight, folks. Temp in Norcross is now 40F.

'I did not see her. I called 911': Mother searching for missing 8-year-old daughter

“I woke up yesterday morning and my daughter wasn't here. The door was cracked. I went outside the whole place. I did not see her. I called 911," Hall said.

Hall said responding officers ransacked her room and searched the property for clues in the girl's disappearance.

"They were out here for about five hours looking around. They say they went in a three-mile radius. That's not nothing," Hall said. "This is not a good area. There is a lot of trafficking going on."

:eek:

“Hall moved here about two months ago with Nicole and the girl's two younger siblings.”

"Two younger siblings," -- OMGosh. No other adult? I'm confused.

If not, how is this lone mother going to take care of three and pay rent and buy food and meds and school supplies, and, and, and. Why did she move to this place?
It's late... forgive this mini freak-out...

Some of us are so fortunate...

... They live with another adult and other children. ...

Where were the other adult + other kids between 12 midnight and 9am? Was it just the mom and Amari in the apt that night? You'd think living in a studio apt. full of young kids the mom would wake up before 9am?

8-year-old girl with autism still missing in Gwinnett County

... They live with another adult and other children. ...

Where were the other adult + other kids between 12 midnight and 9am? Was it just the mom and Amari in the apt that night? You'd think living in a studio apt. full of young kids the mom would wake up before 9am?

8-year-old girl with autism still missing in Gwinnett County
And why was little Amari up until midnight? I'm sure she is in school, possibly specific to her needs. It hurts my heart when I hear of these little ones not being able to get a good nights sleep.
Where are you Amari???

Let's assume Amari opened the door and walked out on her own. How is it neither Mom, the other adult, nor any of the other children heard the door open and close? Was mom & Amari alone in the room? Does Hometown Studios' rooms have a front and back door? Something isn't jiving here. :confused: MOO
Just the entrance from the walkway into the open room with beds and kitchenette. Believe me it is cold in the morning here and if the door was cracked as she claims the cold air would have woken her mother much earlier. A lot isn't making sense here.

<modsnip>
OMG. Now what? Not sure how to interpret what is shown below, other than very negative and very bad for mom.

Here is what I saw:
----------------------------------------------------

HALL, BRITTANY NICOLE (B/ FEMALE )

Booking No: GCSO21JBN022547 MniNo: GCSO21MNI025489

Booking Date: 11/22/2021 11:09 PM

Age On Booking Date: 27

Bond Amount: NO BOND Cash Only: $20.00

CELL Assigned:
Facility: GCSO , Dorm: ADM , Pod: ADM , Cell No: 001 Visitation Schedule

Address Given: 7049 JIMMY CARTER BLVD NORCROSS GA 30093

CHARGES

STATUTE COURT CASE NUMBER CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND BOND TYPE FEES ARRESTING OFFICER Warrant Number / Citation Number

[+] 16-10-26 000-0000 (GWINNETT COUNTY POLICE) FALSE REPORT OF A CRIME
M $2950.00
CASH, SURETY $20.00
21W-17568

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
CRUELTY TO CHILDREN - 1ST DEGREE
F NO BOND

NO BOND $0.00

21W-17569

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND
NO BOND $0.00
21W-17570

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND

NO BOND $0.00

21W-17580

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND
NO BOND $0.00
21W-17581

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND

NO BOND $0.00

21W-17582

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND
NO BOND $0.00
21W-17584

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/smartwebclient/

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. Now what? Not sure how to interpret what is shown below, other than very negative and very bad for mom.

Here is what I saw:
----------------------------------------------------

HALL, BRITTANY NICOLE (B/ FEMALE )

Booking No: GCSO21JBN022547 MniNo: GCSO21MNI025489

Booking Date: 11/22/2021 11:09 PM

Age On Booking Date: 27

Bond Amount: NO BOND Cash Only: $20.00

CELL Assigned:
Facility: GCSO , Dorm: ADM , Pod: ADM , Cell No: 001 Visitation Schedule

Address Given: 7049 JIMMY CARTER BLVD NORCROSS GA 30093

CHARGES

STATUTE COURT CASE NUMBER CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND BOND TYPE FEES ARRESTING OFFICER Warrant Number / Citation Number

[+] 16-10-26 000-0000 (GWINNETT COUNTY POLICE) FALSE REPORT OF A CRIME
M $2950.00
CASH, SURETY $20.00
21W-17568

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND

NO BOND $0.00

21W-17569

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND
NO BOND $0.00
21W-17570

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND

NO BOND $0.00

21W-17580

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND
NO BOND $0.00
21W-17581

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND

NO BOND $0.00

21W-17582

[+] 16-5-70(e)(1)
F NO BOND
NO BOND $0.00
21W-17584

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/smartwebclient/

Oh God... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8