GA - Parents charged with producing CSAM and soliciting men to perform sex acts on 2-year old daughter - Jul 1st, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

Ashlee Crawley, 26, is charged with two counts of child molestation and one count of computer or electronic *advertiser censored*. James Tripp, 29, is charged with criminal attempt of incest and criminal attempt of child molestation.
1719865629885.png

"The investigation began after the Grovetown Police Department received a tip from online chat platform MeetMe, according to a news release from the department"

I wonder if this means that another local user of MeetMe whom they approached about their deviant plans turned them in or if it was an actual employee of that chat platform? I assumed the former but after re-reading it now I wonder if it was the business itself?

"The investigation began after the Grovetown Police Department received a tip from online chat platform MeetMe, according to a news release from the department"

I wonder if this means that another local user of MeetMe whom they approached about their deviant plans turned them in or if it was an actual employee of that chat platform? I assumed the former but after re-reading it now I wonder if it was the business itself?
I think the app likely has AI controls to identify prohibited material, whether it's CSAM or soliciting same. The app probably contacted LE after this prohibited content was found.

This is one of those articles where it just keeps getting worse and worse as you read

Ashlee Crawley, 26, is charged with two counts of child molestation and one count of computer or electronic *advertiser censored*. James Tripp, 29, is charged with criminal attempt of incest and criminal attempt of child molestation.
View attachment 514763
why why why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper