Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg is right...... So many people in the house and one tiny boy vanished.
I'm not sure I can take another heartbreaker tonight.
Kid doesn't open doors and mommy is lying about his dad picking him up. What we've seen from law enforcement indicated to me that this was a foul play investigation, but this explains why they were treating it that way.

I can't imagine they'll recover him tonight, but I think tomorrow is quite likely. Of course we don't know how much time the perpetrator(s) had to work with.

Kid doesn't open doors and mommy is lying about his dad picking him up. What we've seen from law enforcement indicated to me that this was a foul play investigation, but this explains why they were treating it that way.

I can't imagine they'll recover him tonight, but I think tomorrow is quite likely. Of course we don't know how much time the perpetrator(s) had to work with.
Do we know when he was last seen by someone not living there?

Agreed.
Also, have the kids been questioned without the mom or boyfriend present ?
Like, "When did you last see him ?", etc.
Going to just speculate... but from past cases, sometimes a boyfriend will become upset or impatient with another man's son, even if it's just a little toddler.
Or possibly an accident and a cover up ?
Different theories and scenarios.

But i feel like we've heard this story before, about waking up to find a little one missing ?
Shades of the Ayla Reynold's case.
:(
Sorry if my theories are too accusatory, I'm still reeling from the unspeakable crimes against the Singh family.

Quinton is a cutie !

It was sad to hear that they'd halted the ground search for him, and in my opinion -- ominous.
M00.

Short interview with the babysitter for Quinton and his sibling. She received a text at 5:29am saying that she wouldn't be babysitting today -- then she received another text at 9:00am asking if she had seen Quinton.

Wow, absolutely damning. I think this is all going to come together quite quickly. This was sloppy as hell, and likely executed in a panic.

not yet. the only hope IMO is that someone did see him outside and take him in. also,
iirc, wasnt a toddler found alive after more than 24 hrs in a roadside ditch with just a diaper on a few years back% he apparently wandered across a highway as well!

This indeed follows a pattern. Besides the obvious conclusion, there could be other factors.
I find the descriptions of who belongs to who strange. You have the grandfather, and his stedaughter, and HER brother. So is the brother the grandfathers stepson also, or is her brother from the other side and not related to grandfathers wife%

Sorry to be confusing. To me, it sounds like stepdaughters biological father might be brothers dad, so they share the same biological father.

Is the BF living with 3 kids that belong to another father%

Might be some varied degrees of resentment, although grandfather is allowing everyone to live under same roof.

Mom has another side of the family separate from baby daddy when you consider her bio dads side. Could one of them have the child for safekeeping%

I'm not disagreeing with you, we have all seen this enough times before to be more than cynical.
Just to clarify though, did the Mum say the Dad had picked him up,as in she handed him over or was she accusing him of coming in and taking him without her knowledge?.

I'm not disagreeing with you, we have all seen this enough times before to be more than cynical.
Just to clarify though, did the Mum say the Dad had picked him up,as in she handed him over or was she accusing him of coming in and taking him without her knowledge?.
I had the same confusion as you at first. But I believe it is the latter.

I wonder how many of the 3 adults who live in the home were there when Quinton was discovered missing? If they have the house split into different areas, they may not be aware of who is or isn't home in the other area, though, separate entrances.

I wish arrests could be made fast in these kinds of cases.
If mum has told police the child’s dad picked him up, but police have cleared dad, isn’t that at least giving false information or hindering an investigation?
Telling the babysitter she is not needed is also very telling!
Moo

I’ve been following, just my thoughts and opinions and you know what they say about those. The fact that the mom called the babysitter at 5:30-ish and said we don’t need you today makes me wonder why. What time did the babysitter normally go to babysit precious Quinton? What hours did mom work that she normally needed a sitter? And why did she suddenly not need the sitter, but didn’t know until the morning Quinton went missing that she wouldn’t need the sitter?

I mean if you know you have the day off, you wouldn‘t wait until 5am to tell the sitter you don’t need her that day, right? I could see if the mom started to not feel well overnight that could explain it but we’ve heard nothing like that. And does the mom’s brother work and what hours? Or the boyfriend? Do either of them ever babysit the kids while mom is working. Where does mom work?

I’m sorry to say that this just feels like it’s going to have a sad and tragic ending. I pray I’m wrong.
All speculation, ruminating and conjecture. Also MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member