Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you do know that was 7 days ago that she did that and she just now confessed so how would that have been done now?
Huh? Based on the LE's behavior it's very clear they didn't believe that baby Q ever left that house alive. They literally searched their trash cans as well as the neighbor's cans early on, & never behaved in a way that would indicate they believed her right from the start. There was no press conference or public plea for his return, the only places they looked for him was in the house & areas immediately surrounding the house. They very much believed the child was out with the trash early on, it doesn't take a genius to see that she suddenly canceled the sitter & waited to report him missing until after the trash went out. If anything, this shows premeditation and deliberate plans to harm him. If they had suspicion to check the cans that early on, they should have isolated those trucks asap & began looking right away. And maybe they did, we don't know everything they do.

For those that saw my snarky post this morning, I apologize and there was no excuse. It wasn't kind or helpful. I wish I had an excuse, but I don’t. I am sorry.
We've all been there. We're all just flawed human beings doing the best we can. Heck, I've been snarky over opening a bottle of cold brew coffee & seeing it filled with an nth less of coffee than it should have. :D

agree, I think nowadays it is pretty SOP to search garbage when a child is reported missing. Too many children reported missing and abducted that later turned out to be found in the garbage, or a storage shed or freezer. So those kinds of locations should be searched immediately MOO I recall comments under news articles discussing that it was garbage pickup day when Q went missing so I have to believe that LE covered that base, especially with the FBI being called in so early on.
yes, should have been an instant everyone back to the yard to dump your trucks.

Huh? Based on the LE's behavior it's very clear they didn't believe that baby Q ever left that house alive. They literally searched their trash cans as well as the neighbor's cans early on, & never behaved in a way that would indicate they believed her right from the start. There was no press conference or public plea for his return, the only places they looked for him was in the house & areas immediately surrounding the house. They very much believed the child was out with the trash early on, it doesn't take a genius to see that she suddenly canceled the sitter & waited to report him missing until after the trash went out. If anything, this shows premeditation and deliberate plans to harm him. If they had suspicion to check the cans that early on, they should have isolated those trucks asap & began looking right away. And maybe they did, we don't know everything they do.
bolding mine.
All of THIS ^^^^
Esp. the bolded.

May justice for Quinton be as harsh as possible.
There is never an excuse to harm a child. None.
I do think that the perfect storm began with the eviction notice and the notice of child support payments to the children's custodial caregiver.
Still, not an excuse.

Man (or woman) up , and take some responsibility for the precious little lives you have ushered into this world.
None of the crying, fussiness, nor the childcare expense is the child's fault !
There is no excuse for neglect, and certainly none at all for outright murder.
M00.

bolding mine.
All of THIS ^^^^
Esp. the bolded.

May justice for Quinton be as harsh as possible.
There is never an excuse to harm a child. None.
I do think that the perfect storm began with the eviction notice and the notice of child support payments to the children's custodial caregiver.
Still, not an excuse.

Man (or woman) up , and take some responsibility for the precious little lives you have ushered into this world.
None of the crying, fussiness, nor the childcare expense is the child's fault !
There is no excuse for neglect, and certainly none at all for outright murder.
M00.
Yea, I think the eviction notice, cs payments, on top of having recently given birth, was like pouring gasoline on a fire.

I wound be frantic, out of mind, out of control, screaming my child’s name and searching!
I thought I lost site of my then toddler while walking past the entrance and exit doors at a target. We had just left the restroom because as everyone knows you can't walk into a store with a toddler without them having to pee immediately. I turned around and didn't see her and practically knocked myself out running at the doors. The instant and absolute horror I felt!! Turns out she was right beside me. But in that moment the world became enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971