Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of commercial dumpsters, located at restaurants and businesses are locked. This is to prevent illegal dumping into the receptacles. I doubt that QS was placed in a dumpster located in a commercial area. If I was going to dispose of a small body, I would consider a lake, or other body of water, weighted.

If GA is like Florida there can be an alligator anywhere. We just assume if there is a body of water there is an alligator in it. If you are near a body of water, you are likely near an alligator. I'm not sure about GA but alligators don't stay in the water. They go for walks. I've seen plenty of alligator roadkill on random highways out here.
Believe me, there are gators everywhere in GA.

If GA is like Florida there can be an alligator anywhere. We just assume if there is a body of water there is an alligator in it. If you are near a body of water, you are likely near an alligator. I'm not sure about GA but alligators don't stay in the water. They go for walks. I've seen plenty of alligator roadkill on random highways out here.
True about Fla. and I seem to remember seeing them in Savannah.

We also don't know if she left the house at any point,either during the night or after the boyfriend is said to have left for work. She said she was asleep but we know that's unlikely at the very least.
If she left at any point,she could've driven anywhere, and disposed of him in any number of bins, so even if they did realise and take steps to have the refuse trucks taken to specific areas, or know where the trucks in her area were headed, he might not have been in any of the bins in the immediate vicinity.
Poor little guy could be anywhere in the landfill :( .
MOO.
Hoping LE has already narrowed-down the location. <modsnip > Locating remains may be done or set to finalize tomorrow. Hoping it is already done and ready to announce.
As was said, LE gets one shot, and it has got to be solid to present the evidence and to make an arrest.
If LS was behind this horrible situation, she could have killed him and hidden the little body at any time before announcing that he was gone.
Hoping we see solid evidence, charges and an arrest tomorrow.
Hoping for justice for this sweet soul and for those who truly loved him.
We here at WS are part of this search for justice, for we, too, love that sweet little soul, as we have with so many, many others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think a trace would be left. I don’t think a full body (with clothing presumably) attacked would be left without a trace. Sorry to write that…
Quinton was obviously small though.
I remember when Mike Williams was thought to have been eaten by an alligator it was said repeatedly that there would have still been traces left.
Do y’all remember that small child attacked by a gator at a Disney World property? His almost full body was recovered later.
I absolutely don’t think an alligator went into Quinton’s home and took him.
I'm glad we can be sure there's not a kidnapping alligator out there.;) That's a big relief!

I do still wonder about the pond and marsh areas. My hope is that he's found complete and can be laid to rest. Poor sweet child.

Believe me, there are gators everywhere in GA.
In this case though, my understanding is they’d have to be able to open doors. Because the little guy couldn’t reach the door handle to open it for them.

Shocking to know they are everywhere when the children were reportedly seen playing outside alone, with the pond not too far away.

Because the little guy couldn’t reach the door handle to open it for them.
I don't think an alligator swiped Quinton, but my 20 month old can in fact open all the doors in our home which are not locked and has been able to on tip toes since 13 months. Yesterday he opened our heavy sliding glass door, which he never had before.

I don't think an alligator swiped Quinton, but my 20 month old can in fact open all the doors in our home which are not locked and has been able to on tip toes since 13 months. Yesterday he opened our heavy sliding glass door, which he never had before.
Good luck with that!

I’m sure I read here that Quinton couldn’t open the door, but I don’t have the source so will add a MOO.

If LS was behind this horrible situation, she could have killed him and hidden the little body at any time before announcing that he was gone.
If we accept boyfriend DY's account of seeing Quinton at 6am then that gave her from 6am-942am. I personally don't know if I believe DY or if DY knew what he saw but LE did say there were no other POIs.

Someone mentioned this quite awhile ago, but very few kids Quinton's age are asleep at 9am. My kids are early risers generally but as one anecdotal comparison my kid Q's age wakes between 530-630am for the day. My other kid wakes by 7am (5yrs) and at age 3 it was 630-7 (thinking of the older sibling). I haven't slept in until 9am in over 5 yrs. I don't have a point or idea here but just providing personal/parent perspective and finding it hard to believe all 3 (or living 2) children were not awake.

Also I can't imagine trying to dispose of a body with a 3yo and newborn in tow. I guess that would make me think the residence garbage can and regular trash pickup was the site of disposal and LE brought the landfill to them to sift this weekend.

Her brother (is he older or younger?), seemed to realize LS led a high risk life style. I would have thought with his mom being out of town that he would be hypersensitive to his sister's actions, movements, etc. I wonder what his take on all this is? Has he racked his brain trying to remember some small random act or sound? Speculation I know.

Good luck with that!

I’m sure I read here that Quinton couldn’t open the door, but I don’t have the source so will add a MOO.
Lol, thanks! Keeps you on your toes for sure.

I might have missed that detail about Quinton but my thought then would also be they are constantly acquiring new skills.

If LE didn't have evidence of his demise and she was passed out asleep I could totally see young kids getting impatient amd creative and climbing out and leaving, but in that event I would expect him to have been found by now.

Someone mentioned this quite awhile ago, but very few kids Quinton's age are asleep at 9am. My kids are early risers generally but as one anecdotal comparison my kid Q's age wakes between 530-630am for the day. My other kid wakes by 7am (5yrs) and at age 3 it was 630-7 (thinking of the older sibling). I haven't slept in until 9am in over 5 yrs. I don't have a point or idea here but just providing personal/parent perspective and finding it hard to believe all 3 (or living 2) children were not awake.

Also I can't imagine trying to dispose of a body with a 3yo and newborn in tow. I guess that would make me think the residence garbage can and regular trash pickup was the site of disposal and LE brought the landfill to them to sift this weekend.
I couldn’t understand the sleeping so late for the kids, (unless they had help) but now I’m remembering my sisters kids, all 3, did that. Why? Because they had apsolutely no schedules even as infants they stayed up all night if they wanted. Anyone heard of free range? This was back in the 80s. Did they all eventually pay for it? YUP! big time, when school started.
Point is, if mom kept them up till God knows when, they easily would sleep late.

I agree about the sleeping time of most children. Mine were usually awake at the crack of dawn.

But we don't know what time these babies were usually put to bed, or what they were given, to help them sleep. <modsnip>

Also, I doubt she bothered taking the 2 other babies with her. The newborn could be left in her crib, crying or not. The 3 yr old could be left 'in charge' of the baby, making things easier for mom, while trying to stash the middle child somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

BBM
That's why I think they might have removed him from the house during the night. DY sent the text at 5:30 am. I believe 5:30 was the earliest they were allowed to contact the babysitter.

I think whatever happened to Quinton happened previous to 5:30am

JMO

PS - From experience, you'll not be sleeping in until 9am for quite a few years;)

And IMO that's what makes L's story suspicious to me. She told dispatch that the door was open and that Quinton couldn't open it himself. Instead of suggesting his brother may have opened the door she jumped right to "somebody took him." Then according to msm she followed it up with LE by saying he was with his father which turned out to be a lie.

IMO she was trying to be more clever than she's capable of. It reminds me of Megan Boswell who made up several different stories, blaming various people, in hopes that something would stick. MOO of course.

And to add while I'm posting, I'm not familiar with gator activity in Georgia but I am familiar with them in Florida, including spending many years going to the Everglades. I'm scared as heck of them but for the most part they don't go stalking humans, even kids. Humans just aren't on their diet.

IOW it would be a rarity for a gator to eat Quinton. Bite him maybe, which would leave evidence. And it would have to be a large gator to do so. A large gator in the vicinity would be well known and Animal Control would have been called.

Never say never but based on my experience living in South Florida I'd say the odds are extremely low. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024