Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are LS now, how do you even live with yourself, knowing that an army of LE are in the landfill that they know your little child is in, and knowing that they know that it was your actions that put him there, and knowing that, at any minute, maybe tomorrow, maybe a week from tomorrow, that knock is going to come at your door, telling you that he has been found, and knowing you have just drawn the last breath you will ever take as a free person, and that you will have the rest of your life to think about what you did to your own innocent child, the child you gave life to, and the child you took life from. May you rot in prison. JMO
She’ll just go sit outside and have a smoke.

JMO

If you are LS now, how do you even live with yourself, knowing that an army of LE are in the landfill that they know your little child is in, and knowing that they know that it was your actions that put him there, and knowing that, at any minute, maybe tomorrow, maybe a week from tomorrow, that knock is going to come at your door, telling you that he has been found, and knowing you have just drawn the last breath you will ever take as a free person, and that you will have the rest of your life to think about what you did to your own innocent child, the child you gave life to, and the child you took life from. May you rot in prison. JMO

May justice be served and not by her suicide - a bit worried about that. JMO

She wouldn't necessarily have to be a current employee. Keys get lost, stolen, duplicated from businesses all the time. She might have a key she never returned. I'm not saying it's the likely scenario, those mobile home bins look far more open and easy to dump something into, but it's a possibility. The problem I can see with the mobile home bins is that they ARE easy. I bet people down on their luck or looking for something to sell go through them multiple times a day. A locked bin that she knows the routine for, that employees and random people can't go digging through makes sense, if she was fearful of discovery, which, you would be. It's not that it's smarter; it absolutely isn't, since it's a place definitively connected to her. But I can understand why someone might go out of their way to use that one, if it was available to them.

MOO.

There could be a possibility that LS has knowledge of that mobile home park,maybe through drug purchases as @SteveP hypothesised, I wonder if she managed to time it so that she could sit back a bit and watch,to make sure the dumpster was collected in a timely fashion,so no chance of someone finding Quinton before it was emptied?.
Who knows,maybe someone in the mobile home park has security cameras outside their homes?.
MOO and speculation.

I read CS orders all the time for work and I have never seen that wording. However, a layperson would assume that the CS would be cut in half if one of the kids was not in the picture anymore, not just by $50. I wonder where they got that info.
Agreed.
I link occasionally to the DM, but also consider the source ?
They are good for photos , though !

So LE knows where LS is, she's not a flight risk, but they haven't charged her yet. They must have a combination of phone pings, cctv (or ring doorbell footage) that shows LS leaving alone at some point late the evening or early morning.

I was thinking maybe she was cooperating with LE or someone in the house was, but surely if they had her confession she'd already be sitting in jail?

JMO

So LE knows where LS is, she's not a flight risk, but they haven't charged her yet. They must have a combination of phone pings, cctv (or ring doorbell footage) that shows LS leaving alone at some point late the evening or early morning.

I was thinking maybe she was cooperating with LE or someone in the house was, but surely if they had her confession she'd already be sitting in jail?

JMO
I think she will play her "no memory" card to the very end. She isn't cooperating with anyone, imo.

She’ll just go sit outside and have a smoke.

JMO
I think the suspect in this case is figuratively 'dead' inside, and has been for some time.
Beyond horrifying to think of that beautiful little boy in that landfill, thrown out like garbage -- because I suspect he was exactly that, to LS ?
I'm inclined to dismiss the past 'loved up' photos and/or videos of poor little Quinton and LS.

There are pics of Caylee Anthony and her egg donor looking happy together, as well as pics and videos of Chris Watts and the lovely family he murdered.
So, any past photos are meaningless in many cases of homicide.
M00.

May justice be served and not by her suicide - a bit worried about that. JMO
That household has to be a powder keg ready to blow with the grandma knowing what her daughter did and having to see the daughter all the time. The daughter can’t be buying dope right now so there’s probably some withdrawal . Self harm seems really possible here. Jmoo . Q’s mom needs to be held accountable for her actions and anyone else if involved jmooo

Wow, check out the video. That's quite an undertaking. LE is determined to find little Quinton. Godspeed.
From your link - BBM

A dispatch call obtained by WJCL sheds some light on what authorities were told the morning of Quinton's disappearance.

"Complainant advised her 1-year-old son is missing," the dispatcher is heard saying. "She woke up, her door was open. Advised he's unable to open a door. Thinks someone came in and took him."

The title of Q's first thread listed him as 1 yr old. The pictures media and LE initally released were of his 1st birthday. Very deceptive. Just documenting because I think LE realized very early on that Q was 20 months old and perhaps they found this as hinky as I did/do.

There could be a possibility that LS has knowledge of that mobile home park,maybe through drug purchases as @SteveP hypothesised, I wonder if she managed to time it so that she could sit back a bit and watch,to make sure the dumpster was collected in a timely fashion,so no chance of someone finding Quinton before it was emptied?.
Who knows,maybe someone in the mobile home park has security cameras outside their homes?.
MOO and speculation.
any restaurants or coffee houses there that would provide her with 'cover' of sorts and what are their opening times, I wonder?

You... can't really train for this. Especially when it's a child. I know that it's part of the jobs these searchers do, but it's going to be incredibly hard on them, whether they find him or not, and I just hope there is robust, judgement-free, emotional and psychological support for every one of them. No one wants to find a body, a baby's body, but they all know that leaving him there, in the garbage, will be so much harder to accept. So, they're going to do what we can't, and I am grateful that they are. Nobody deserves a resting place like that. No, not even murderers. Because how we treat a) the vulnerable and b) our dead says a lot about us as people. It's why we're all here, isn't it? From all across they world. I've literally stayed up all night for this. It's almost 6am in Australia. It's all I can do - will them (from my couch, on the other side of the world) to be thorough, to be stalwart, but most of all, to be gentle and respectful while they work on bringing this baby home.
Your post is making me cry. Beautifully worded.

I realize this is a rather morbid question, but since so many cases here have involved garbage containers & landfills, I've wondered but never asked: don't garbage trucks compact the garbage once it's put into the truck? Would a body (adult or child) still be in the same condition after it has been dumped into a garbage truck and compacted...repeatedly during a route?

Edited to add: My thoughts are with all those searching the landfill. Ever had to retrieve a receipt, important paperwork, keys or a jewelry item from your garbage can? It's gross even going through your own garbage looking for something....can't imagine how these people are feeling looking for someone's discarded child, amongst everyone else's trash. Sad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members