Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read CS orders all the time for work and I have never seen that wording. However, a layperson would assume that the CS would be cut in half if one of the kids was not in the picture anymore, not just by $50. I wonder where they got that info.
not necessarily, they used odd formulas for child support. its uneven.

Was that the same white truck that she was getting into (as a passenger, not the driver) in the video of her leaving court today? Family must still be supporting her/providing transportation?

If not in rehab, is it a possiblity she's been at the family home this whole time?

Was that the same white truck that she was getting into (as a passenger, not the driver) in the video of her leaving court today? Family must still be supporting her/providing transportation?

If not in rehab, is it a possiblity she's been at the family home this whole time?
Looked like the very same truck that she drove off in earlier last week.

Wow, check out the video. That's quite an undertaking. LE is determined to find little Quinton. Godspeed.
Omgosh! Wowza, I’m wondering if at any point they asked Waste MGMT to separate geographical (trailer park and LS home) into a separate area?

So LE knows where LS is, she's not a flight risk, but they haven't charged her yet. They must have a combination of phone pings, cctv (or ring doorbell footage) that shows LS leaving alone at some point late the evening or early morning.

I was thinking maybe she was cooperating with LE or someone in the house was, but surely if they had her confession she'd already be sitting in jail?

JMO
My guess is LS isn’t speaking/cooperating but someone else in the house has/is and LE needs to confirm whatever they’ve been told before an arrest or charge can be brought. Also, I imagine LE would want to recover Q even with a confession, if only to rule out the possibility of any of them covering for each other. /JMO

Looked like the very same truck that she drove off in earlier last week.

It is not the same vehicle.

On Wed Oct 12, she was seen leaving the neighborhood driving a Chevy Silverado (VIDEO).
The vehicle she got into after the court hearing on Mon Oct 17 was a GMC (VIDEO)

ETA: There is also a third white truck -- not entirely sure the make/model, (PHOTO) in the driveway on Tue Oct 11.

All three were at the residence on Oct 13 (LINK). Not sure which ones belong to whom.

Attachments

• QSpic1.jpg
    QSpic1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

I reckon that is exactly where she is. It's nothing short of a miracle that she showed up in person for CPS case yesterday. IMO.
Somebody must be advising her.
Maybe advise her to tell the truth?
Whatever that is.
Self defence won't wash!

Do we know for sure that it’s the grandparents truck and not the boyfriend’s? In any case, I hope LE installed a bug and tracker in it.

IMO she would have already pulled that stunt.
I agree. She knows she has that option, but she may be underestimating what LE et al have against her.
How much does she love herself? Is she scared?
I wonder how she & her mom are getting along...

This is such a sad and sorry mess. A sweet, pretty innocent child is just ... gone.
Power to LE for good, solid, hard work. They want this to be solid, and so do we & everyone else.

Omgosh! Wowza, I’m wondering if at any point they asked Waste MGMT to separate geographical (trailer park and LS home) into a separate area?

"Reporter - I know the recovery and the evidence team has done this before. Is this the area that now you've gridded off, with no more trash coming there? It is away from anything new that would be coming in?

FBI - Yes."

(From the presser transcript by @Allabouttrial)

To me, it sounds as if the police asked (as soon as they knew) the waste company to stop dumping in the area where that dumpster was emptied.
I imagine that the police wouldn't want the rubbish to be touched until they were ready for loads to be transported to the sorting deck to be searched. The less handling, the better to keep the dumpster contents together.

Then they will search, and once they identify other things from that specific dumpster (things that should have been put in that dumpster by the place whose dumpster it is) they will know they have arrived at the contents from the right dumpster.

imo

IMO it's no coincidence that LE is being incredibly transparent with their search of the landfill. They provided drone footage and the FBI is posting still images.

Someone is likely shaking in her boots right now. She can't even cut a deal in exchange for revealing Quinton's location since she can't pinpoint where in the landfill his body went. Too little, too late IMO.

I can't wait for the hammer to fall...

It is not the same vehicle.

On Wed Oct 12, she was seen leaving the neighborhood driving a Chevy Silverado (VIDEO).
The vehicle she got into after the court hearing on Mon Oct 17 was a GMC (VIDEO)

ETA: There is also a third white truck -- not entirely sure the make/model, (PHOTO) in the driveway on Tue Oct 11.

All three were at the residence on Oct 13 (LINK). Not sure which ones belong to whom.
Thanks for clearing that up...and so detailed! Good job!

IMO it's no coincidence that LE is being incredibly transparent with their search of the landfill. They provided drone footage and the FBI is posting still images.

Someone is likely shaking in her boots right now. She can't even cut a deal in exchange for revealing Quinton's location since she can't pinpoint where in the landfill his body went. Too little, too late IMO.

I can't wait for the hammer to fall...
My fear is that due to the passage of time, and because of what a garbage truck would have done to his body, they may not be able to pinpoint a cause of death.

I think that's likely to be the only real obstacle here, but it's a big one, as her attorneys could theoretically come up with some crazy scenario where he died in some sort of an accident, and she panicked.

I'm not overly concerned by this, as there's likely to be additional evidence as to what occurred, but it's something to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper