Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how that conversation went. I mean, what is your pickup line?, "Hey,I'm Lani, I killed my baby and dumped him in the trash,my boyfriend left me,so I'm young,free(for now) and single, want to party?.

A child’s dead body, who these woman knew and lived with is being searched for in a city dump. They drive to a party town and drink shots. Yup, I’m not feeling it, I’m calm. They disgust me. IMO

I feel it too.
But I see it as buying into the darkness that killed him, which feeds it further.
And part of me resists that.
Ii won't give it anything but contempt for what it is.
And even that, I'll try to measure.
It is very difficult for me but the baby needs the good and not the vitriolic poison.

The courts will be charged with the punishments.
That has to be enough for me.
I respect your opinion, as we each are entitled to here.

I feel differently; I'm consumed with rage as a mother and a grandmother.

IMO if "the baby" you mentioned is Quinton, it's way past time for what he needed in his short life, and nothing can affect him anymore.

What I think he needs now is to be found, to be buried with dignity, and to be the reason the other two children are removed to people who are desperate to become parents and will provide love and care for them.

IMO

In one view, looking back, at various suicides... this kind of overt behavior has been seen....... but I don't believe either one of these women would be setting us up for some suicidal behavior.......

As we all keep saying... who knows, anything could be, in this case.

But I sense that they feel they are "entitled" to this kind of show of grief......since they obviously have no cares about who sees their actions.

I wouldn't want to be within 100 miles of my daughter if she did something this HORRIBLE to her child. We thought there'd be Tension in the household? Huh--no way, let's just go party together. Flirt with men at the bar. Get drunk and hung over. Be totally blitzed if they have a PC tomorrow announcing my baby/grandbaby was found in a dump.

Un-freakin-believable.

I wouldn't want to be within 100 miles of my daughter if she did something this HORRIBLE to her child. We thought there'd be Tension in the household? Huh--no way, let's just go party together. Flirt with men at the bar. Get drunk and hung over. Be totally blitzed if they have a PC tomorrow announcing my baby/grandbaby was found in a dump.

Un-freakin-believable.
That is very strange considering the bust up about the washing machine and the recent eviction order.
Fuel all that animosity with the alleged murder of the child and Tequila and....

There isn't anything my kids could do that would make me stop loving them. Having said that, I would not be eating and taking shots with them if they were the person who killed my grandchild and threw them away like they were trash. I question BJH and what she stands for and my sympathy for her is completely gone. This family is not well on many levels. Quinton did not have a chance in having a good life. He paid the ultimate price and the people he loved more than anything failed him in every possible way

JMO

It's very real to me.
I was referring to online hate which accompanies all murders.
Without mentioning it so as not to violate TOS.

I'm fine with LE receiving and processing it but the online torrential hate fest contributes nothing.
It sounds like you're referring to online sources away from this forum, as in social media ?
Which isn't surprising, given the information coming out.
People are going to rage after the fact, but the problem is that not enough is done to rescue those children in neglectful and potentially murderous situations beforehand.

However, there's no hate fest at this site.
What goes on outside of this forum doesn't affect us here, iykwim ?

I think righteous anger has a place and if LS is charged, and this comes to trial -- let's hope justice is severe.
What scares me in some cases is if the murdering parent (allegedly in LS' case so far) is let out early on compassionate grounds or given a light sentence, she may go on to have more children.
At the very least, if LS murdered him as an inconvenience, lock her away until she can no longer bring children into this world.
Hoping the siblings of Quinton can be raised in safe and loving homes in the future.
M00.

How is it hearsay? LE has literally stated that Quinton's body is in the landfill. There are images of LE and the FBI searching the landfill.
I think the OP is referring to the binge drinking night out, referenced in earlier posts in this thread -- when the investigators were searching for Quinton at the same time.
Not a good look at any time but especially bad right now.

Three msm sources have stated it as well as the staff at the restaurant.
Which is good enough for it to be considered fact.
LE want the surveillance footage from that evening so I think it's important and may be allowed if this goes to trial.
M00.

I feel it too.
But I see it as buying into the darkness that killed him, which feeds it further.
And part of me resists that.
Ii won't give it anything but contempt for what it is.
And even that, I'll try to measure.
It is very difficult for me but the baby needs the good and not the vitriolic poison.

The courts will be charged with the punishments.
That has to be enough for me.
bolding mine.
Yes, I stay away from most social media and only read here.

I have read indignation here , and would be surprised if there was none.
Cannot imagine throwing a child into the trash, much less one's own baby.
That's about as bad as it gets.
M00.

Last edited:
It sounds like you're referring to online sources away from this forum, as in social media ?
Which isn't surprising, given the information coming out.
People are going to rage after the fact, but the problem is that not enough is done to rescue those children in neglectful and potentially murderous situations beforehand.

However, there's no hate fest at this site.
What goes on outside of this forum doesn't affect us here, iykwim ?

I think righteous anger has a place and if LS is charged, and this comes to trial -- let's hope justice is severe.
What scares me in some cases is if the murdering parent (allegedly in LS' case so far) is let out early on compassionate grounds or given a light sentence, she may go on to have more children.
At the very least, if LS murdered him as an inconvenience, lock her away until she can no longer bring children into this world.
Hoping the siblings of Quinton can be raised in safe and loving homes in the future.
M00.
I was not referring to posters here.
I had a reason to check sm earlier, but I follow it anyhow to my detriment. It has been a torrent of vitriol for the sake of vitriol, not because of love or any caring for wee Quinton.
Same players, every case.

When I read the CPS documents, I knew that he had most likely died an utterly horrific death though those details are not available to us.
Add that she's probably been playing hardball with LE and a deadening occurred in me.

She is not who I thought she was.

I pay a high price for my anger and it gets me nowhere.

There isn't anything my kids could do that would make me stop loving them. Having said that, I would not be eating and taking shots with them if they were the person who killed my grandchild and threw them away like they were trash. I question BJH and what she stands for and my sympathy for her is completely gone. This family is not well on many levels. Quinton did not have a chance in having a good life. He paid the ultimate price and the people he loved more than anything failed him in every possible way

JMO
I agree 100 %.
Quinton was failed by everyone in his short little life.
Heaven has a new angel.
But he deserved to live as much as the adults surrounding him. :mad:
M00.

I was not referring to posters here.
I had a reason to check sm earlier, but I follow it anyhow to my detriment. It has been a torrent of vitriol for the sake of vitriol, not because of love or any caring for wee Quinton.
Same players, every case.

When I read the CPS documents, I knew that he had most likely died an utterly horrific death though those details are not available to us.
Add that she's probably been playing hardball with LE and a deadening occurred in me.

She is not who I thought she was.

I pay a high price for my anger and it gets me nowhere.
Oh, ok.
Sorry if I I misunderstood and just wanted to plug for the site here, which I like !

I tried to post in the Mariah Woods case when she was still missing.
Other FB commenters made me go elsewhere.
There's very little moderation in the official 'missing' FB pages, and it shows.
Imo.

Oh, ok.
Sorry if I I misunderstood and just wanted to plug for the site here, which I like !

I tried to post in the Mariah Woods case when she was still missing.
Other FB commenters made me go elsewhere.
There's very little moderation in the official 'missing' FB pages, and it shows.
Imo.
I should have been clearer but I was trying to avoid mentioning it and assumed people would understand what I meant.
Here it's different, comes mostly from compassion.

That image, of those people searching for a deceased child in a landfill is, well, I don't even know the right words
They have my deepest sympathy facing that task. Can not begin to imagine how they're feeling

moo

That image, of those people searching for a deceased child in a landfill is, well, I don't even know the right words
They have my deepest sympathy facing that task. Can not begin to imagine how they're feeling

moo
I wish we had a 'cry' emoji.
That warm sun and the sifting through who knows what.
I see they have suits and breathing apparatus, but it has to be horrible !

We all accept life and death differently. I won't pass judgement on the gma for her actions. She is not a suspect, she is a victim. I don't know anyone who could live in a media fishbowl and not have people criticizing their actions.

As a side note, some people never get over a death, me, I cry in private, not public. But if media follows me constantly, I would probably resort to having a shot to dull the pain. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles