Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyndi Anthony and the OG Tot Mom seem tame compared to these ladies.
Grandma has been inconsistent with her public statements regarding LS. A cynical person might think the 180 is due to her fear of being legally culpable for leaving Q in LS’s care. (I’m reminded of Jessica and Daniel Groves).
bolding mine.
Bingo.
Good point !

Also, what if LS has 'dirt' on BJH ?
Quinton's bio dad said (paraphrased) they were all high as a kite and drinking the day after Quinton went missing when he arrived there.
He seemed amazed , and not in a good way. :confused:
M00.

I wonder if BJH was able to get some semblance of the truth out of LS and the last thing LS remembers before passing out is Quinton in the bath.

Pure speculation.

but did she ever actually pass out? I may be in the minority here but I don’t recall ever passing out while doing drugs when I was her age. I mean it would’ve taken an awful lot or some really bad combinations and I just don’t see that when you consider the fact that she was fine the next day.

Smh.
What is so cringey about this is that BJH has now confirmed in her own words that LS was not a fit mother and she should never have had those kids in her care !
Almost like making excuses.
And BJH knew this more than anyone else.
Quinton's disappearance and demise were completely preventable.
That is unforgiveable, imo.

<snipped for focus>
For myself, I wouldn't allow anyone named as a suspect in the disappearance of a toddler or anyone else --whom they're looking for in the garbage at the landfill -- to stay under my roof, coddled and protected.
And I sure as hello wouldn't be flirting and drinking at a bar with them, nor would I help finish their statements in an interview.
Smdh.
M00.
I just finished watching Sins of Our Mother on Netflix last night, and this reminded me of the early interviews with Lori Vallow's mother, in which she stood by her daughter and insisted that Lori would never hurt JJ & Tylee. In the new mini-series, though, they interviewed her again and she admits that she was wrong.

The difference in this case, however, is that Lori's mom was never the one that was supposed to be responsible for JJ & Tylee, while GmaBJH was the one responsible for little Q's safety. GmaBJH has no choice but to hitch her horse to MomLS's because to admit that MomLS was irresponsible would be to admit that the kids shouldn't have been left in her care.

but did she ever actually pass out? I may be in the minority here but I don’t recall ever passing out while doing drugs when I was her age. I mean it would’ve taken an awful lot or some really bad combinations and I just don’t see that when you consider the fact that she was fine the next day.
It has happened in other cases that someone trying to get high went into a rage, when their child prevented it, due to wandering outside, getting into things in the house, etc.
There's also a possibility (imo) that Quinton ingested cocaine or heroin ?
M00.

I just finished watching Sins of Our Mother on Netflix last night, and this reminded me of the early interviews with Lori Vallow's mother, in which she stood by her daughter and insisted that Lori would never hurt JJ & Tylee. In the new mini-series, though, they interviewed her again and she admits that she was wrong.

The difference in this case, however, is that Lori's mom was never the one that was supposed to be responsible for JJ & Tylee, while GmaBJH was the one responsible for little Q's safety. GmaBJH has no choice but to hitch her horse to MomLS's because to admit that MomLS was irresponsible would be to admit that the kids shouldn't have been left in her care.
Bolding mine.
Well said !

Let's take a look at this quote in that Daily Mail article:

The police are the ones saying that she went into a traumatic state and blacked out,' she told Bubba in the call.

'It's not her saying she don't remember. That's what police told her. And that's what they told me.'

A few things:

First, one does "black out," while committing a coverup. She called off the babysitter, disposed of his body, waited to report him missing, and then came up with a fake narrative.

Secondly, if this happened it would have been an effort by law enforcement to give her an out. An example would be the Watts case, where they suggested that maybe Shannan killed the kids, and Chris initially ran with it.

Admit to something less, so we can get you to admit to it all.

Third, this "blackout defense" comes up all the time. I've seen it over and over and over. These people are cowards, and don't want to take responsibility.

She intends to use it, based on her comment about turning herself in if she was responsible.

You know if you killed your kid or not lady!

I had this thought as well. GmaBJH thinks MomLS and MomsBfDY were both passed out on drugs, but MomsBfDY still managed to head off to work at 6am? How long does it generally take to recover from something like that? Would you still have the presence of mind to set an alarm and get up early for work in the morning? (ETA: Oh! And let's not forget texting the babysitter at 5:29am!)

<snipped & BBM>

Her daughter Leilani Simon, 22, has been named the main suspect in the disappearance of her 18-month-old son Quinton, who vanished from his Savannah, Georgia home on October 5.

In an audio of an 11-minute phone call obtained by DailyMail.com, BJH can be heard saying: 'I feel, honestly and frankly, Bubba, I'm not going to lie to you, I feel like there was an accident.'

'I feel like something happened while Quinton was in the bathtub, and he drowned, and they were both high. That's my theory.'

'Hell, they should have just called the police if something like that happened,' B replied.

'If you're high as hell, man, you do stupid ,' said BJ.
This to me could make me understand why BJH went from blaming LS to somewhat supporting her. She thinks LS was High something happened, and LS does not remember because she was high. BJH being a addict herself has probably done some crappy things, she did lose her own children to the system, which is why she was helping LS not lose her kids in the first place. So she is sort of sympathizing with her. There is not a person in that house that I think should not be held accountable in some way.

If the drowning story is true.. I suppose it happened on Tuesday evening. Then on Wednesday morning Frick and Frack texted the babysitter saying she would not be needed. So the question is, when was little Q placed in a dumpster?
Tuesday PM or Wednesday AM? I am going to guess Tuesday evening.

So I suppose if you are high when there is an accident and your child DIES, you must protect yourself from being found on drugs and just throw your child away?

Just Despicable.

This little human deserved better.
She could have put him in the bath around 530am if he was awake and maybe she walked away or passed out and he drowned. When littles are sick or up and wide awake, sometimes a bath helps sooth them back to sleep, this could have been something they used with him frequently. She could have even put him in there then left him so she could go get high and forget out him even being in there. I still don't fully believe her BF does not know anything at all.

I have a feeling "died/drown in bathtub while mom was high" isn't what happened. Neglect is probably just the least evil reasoning grandma could handle fathoming.

My guess is this case will be like so many others we see here....previous proof or suspicions of abuse, DCF previously involved, abuse was too severe and child died as a result this time.

Cue the parent(s) calling 911 saying the kid disappeared while they were asleep and blaming a kidnapper despite already having dumped the child somewhere else. (In this case, a trash bin apparently) Same movie, different cast.

Gma failed little Q. She was given custody, she went to work out of town and left the very person that the court said should not have custody and should not be caregiver… she leaves that very person in charge of little Q.

So, for gma to make excuses for her daughter, is essentially to excuse herself. Not gonna happen. She and the immediate family failed little Q.

I have a feeling "died/drown in bathtub while mom was high" isn't what happened. Neglect is probably just the least evil reasoning grandma could handle fathoming.

My guess is this case will be like so many others we see here....previous proof or suspicions of abuse, DCF previously involved, abuse was too severe and child died as a result this time.

Cue the parent(s) calling 911 saying the kid disappeared while they were asleep and blaming a kidnapper despite already having dumped the child somewhere else. (In this case, a trash bin apparently) Same movie, different cast.
Agreed.

Also, I've had a long suspicion that no one walked in and kidnapped little Ayla Reynolds.
Sad that no one has been charged, as it sounded like LE had enough evidence that something bad happened to her at her dad's house ?

Gma failed little Q. She was given custody, she went to work out of town and left the very person that the court said should not have custody and should not be caregiver… she leaves that very person in charge of little Q.

So, for gma to make excuses for her daughter, is essentially to excuse herself. Not gonna happen. She and the immediate family failed little Q.
IMO, GmaBJH is going to get into trouble for leaving Q in the custody of MomLS.

She (MomLS) arrived wearing a mask and a dress and was sitting just feet away from her mother, GmaBJH - though their lawyers were seated between them.

Why would GmaBJH need a lawyer if she wasn't going to get charged with something? Or was the lawyer only required during the removal of the children?

IMO, one would think, GmaBJH would get charged with child endangerment because she knows what kind of person MomLS is.

Agreed.

Also, I've had a long suspicion that no one walked in and kidnapped little Ayla Reynolds.
Sad that no one has been charged, as it sounded like LE had enough evidence that something bad happened to her at her dad's house ?
They can't charge anyone with murder in Ayla's case because they don't which adult is responsible. And this is why they can't follow through with a 'No Body' case.

ETA: I do think Gma Pheobe knows who committed the murder. Because she changed her story twice at the beginning of the case.

I've just gotta say, this is among one of the more insane things I've ever heard a suspect say:

“I’m here. I’ve been here every day since this. I’m not running and I’m not hiding. And if something does come up that I am at fault, I will take myself to that police station,” Leilani Simon boldly told WTOC.

I mean, you murdered your son or you didn't. You know if you're at fault or not.
She doesn't remember! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member