Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about the stepdad - BJH's husband. We haven't heard a peep from him since those first couple of days. I can't tell if he's one of the people sitting in front of the house. Just wondering if he's a staunch supporter of LS like BJH or is he living in a nightmare in that house.
I would not be surprised if we find out that he has jumped ship and left. JMO

I'm wondering if LS sold (for cash) QS?

I'm also wondering why BJH appears to be quite comfortable relaxing on a chair on the front lawn next to her daughter whom she claims not to trust?

Is BJH convinced "someone" entered the house and abducted QS?

Is BJH attempting to lull her daughter in to a sense of comfort and trust, hoping she will eventually confide in BJH and tell her the truth about what happened to QS?

SBM
Is BJH attempting to lull her daughter in to a sense of comfort and trust, hoping she will eventually confide in BJH and tell her the truth about what happened to QS?
By going to a bar the night LE started raking a dump in full haz matt attire looking for their beautiful baby? Did she maybe think that alcohol would cause something to slip from LS? IIRC the tab was $300.

I'm also wondering why BJH appears to be quite comfortable relaxing on a chair on the front lawn next to her daughter whom she claims not to trust?

Is BJH convinced "someone" entered the house and abducted QS?

No, IMO, BJH is in Mama Bear mode.
Again.

What I’m finding most unbelievable is the fact that we’re supposed to believe that these two addicts were worried that Quinton NEEDED A BATH? If LS was so high she doesn’t remember anything that happened, a bath for Quinton was probably the last thing on her mind. I’m not buying this at all. MOO
They could have put him in the tub to keep him occupied/busy for awhile. I could see that happening.

Personally I think BJH has taken whatever ’story’ she’s been fed and decided she’d better support Lelani and fight her battle as the best way to not be in trouble or be in less trouble herself for leaving QS with her in the first place.

I look at her (from the point she started in on the babysitter) and listen to her tone and watch her body language and see so many similarities to moms I saw during the years my kids played and umpired Little League. They argued with cursing every call that didn’t go their way, thought any coach that didn’t think their kid the superstar or tried to hold him to the same behavior standards as others was an idiot and never missed the chance to stir up trouble, didn’t make their kids come to practice, etc, etc. These mothers excused all their kids bad behavior on someone or something else. I also watched coaches, league directors, teachers, etc just let sooo much go by with these kinds of families because it was easier than dealing with the drama and mess. So they learned it worked. And I bet that’s what’s gone on in this family, fueled by alcohol and drugs as well.

I see BJH sitting in the front yard, when most people would be inside, ashamed and remorseful maybe consulting with attorneys, just waiting for a reason she can pounce. She’s in “I dare you to” mode.

(Apologies for this rambling, wordy reply. Writing was never my strong suit but my strokes made it much harder.)

Well, a mama bear would never be traveling with, or living with an adult offspring who is well into having 3 cubs, or ANY cubs, the mama bear would have kicked out the daughter cub after about 1.5 years re black bears and 2-3 years re grizzlies. Mama bears are fiercely protective of their non adult cubs when they get near danger, IE carrying them by the neck to keep then off a road, and strongly cuffing them to teach them right from wrong. They finally kick them out by sometimes even carrying them into a snowfield where the older cub will have to fend for itself and mama can get away in the meantime.

Yes a Mama bear and her non adult cubs can get into problems like eating garbage that irresponsible humans have left out, or because humans go into the bears' territory to hike, or to kill the bears.So then the human can be in grave danger, and the bears will probably be put down.

So, what I'm getting at, IMO, that the gma is not a mama bear protecting her trice-reproducing female daughter from harm.

She is, IMO, merely enabling the life choices of that adult daughter, however sickening those choices may be. . She already told the press that her adult daughter's story doesn't add up, and she told Q's father that her adult daughter may have let Q drown in a tub while she was drugging it up. She went out drinking with her adult daughter just when LE was starting a terrible search for the baby,you'd think a responsible mama bear would have instilled some respect for life in that 22 year old mother of 3.

imo

Not picking on you, charminglane, just that we've seen that Momma Bear excuse being used in the media, and to my mind it's usually used as an excuse for bombastic, very unbearlike human behavior
It's ok.
I have never had kids, just plenty of bears in my neighborhood.
More like BJH's interpretation of how a Mama Bear should be.

Another possibility I keep thinking of is choking. If Mom was passed out and baby was hungry, he could have tried to eat something and choked. He's in a perfect age range for that. Thanks to being part of WS, I now know drug addicts leave food out for their kids. JMO

Personally I think BJH has taken whatever ’story’ she’s been fed and decided she’d better support Lelani and fight her battle as the best way to not be in trouble or be in less trouble herself for leaving QS with her in the first place.

I look at her (from the point she started in on the babysitter) and listen to her tone and watch her body language and see so many similarities to moms I saw during the years my kids played and umpired Little League. They argued with cursing every call that didn’t go their way, thought any coach that didn’t think their kid the superstar or tried to hold him to the same behavior standards as others was an idiot and never missed the chance to stir up trouble, didn’t make their kids come to practice, etc, etc. These mothers excused all their kids bad behavior on someone or something else. I also watched coaches, league directors, teachers, etc just let sooo much go by with these kinds of families because it was easier than dealing with the drama and mess. So they learned it worked. And I bet that’s what’s gone on in this family, fueled by alcohol and drugs as well.

I see BJH sitting in the front yard, when most people would be inside, ashamed and remorseful maybe consulting with attorneys, just waiting for a reason she can pounce. She’s in “I dare you to” mode.

(Apologies for this rambling, wordy reply. Writing was never my strong suit but my strokes made it much harder.)
BJH is fighting all the wrong battles. Fighting the babysitter when the babysitter isn’t who lost a small child, now stirring up the protestors who wouldn’t be there had her daughter not lost a baby.

I had a friend who used to ref for Little League……those guys put up w so much abuse…..it’s horrific!

I see this, too, from the perspective of a Retired Soccer Mom.

(Right Defender is out of town this evening, attending Left Defender's wedding.)

jmho ymmv lrr

What would be a common motive for everyone living in that house to be rid of QS?
From what we’re hearing about these outstanding members of the community, he was probably a distraction that took them away from partying. An inconvenience. And he was going to start costing the mother of the year $150/month child support to grandma - who I think is equally guilty of not providing the care required for the custody she was granted. So very sad all around. There are so many good people in the world that would have adopted that beautiful boy. QS didn’t have a chance with these people :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hailey Dunn lost files