Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, that's what I thought. Court tv got that jumble of doors being found open from "family friend Cher", without any vetting, imo. Imo it was passed on from youtube to ctv to throw shade on Danny. By long time "family friend Cher", at the urging of poi. But then was poi in any shape at all to note specific times thru the early a.m. When doors were found open?
Exactly. And Cher couldn't even say for certain how the family knew the door was open. Transcribing from CourtTV video ~7:45 mark:

> "That back door was open till 5:44 AM I believe... If I... If the timeline... If that's right"

Then when pressed for further details, she states:

> "I think it's from their alarm system. I would have to look back, because it's on one of my live shows."

It seems strange that you would not know the source of such a critical piece of information, especially if you're trying to use that to help the family. If it were me, and my kid was missing? I'd have the screenshot of the app up all over the place, and be saying HEY! NEIGHBORS! Check your cameras! We need to find out if someone was prowling around at these very specific times!

Exactly. And Cher couldn't even say for certain how the family knew the door was open. Transcribing from CourtTV video ~7:45 mark:

> "That back door was open till 5:44 AM I believe... If I... If the timeline... If that's right"

> "I think it's from their alarm system. I would have to look back, because it's on one of my live shows."

It seems strange that you would not know the source of such a critical piece of information, especially if you're trying to use that to help the family. If it were me, and my kid was missing? I'd have the screenshot of the app up all over the place, and be saying HEY! NEIGHBORS! Check your cameras! We need to find out if someone was prowling around at these very specific times!
Well, if the data "came from one of her live shows", yep like I said...straight from some panel of anonymous fans on her YT channel.

<modsnip - reference was removed>

-Police say Quinton’s mother, Leilani Simon, is the only suspect in his disappearance and death - though no charges have been filed.

-CCPD and the FBI haven’t released many details in the case, and haven’t said why they believe Quinton is in a landfill. Police say they’re doing that to preserve any potential court cases down the line.

-The Chatham County Police Department said they have no reason to believe that Quinton was abducted or kidnapped, and their evidence suggests he was placed in a dumpster and that his remains are in the landfill they’re currently searching.

-Leilani has not been charged with anything at this time and there are no other suspects in the case.

What exactly are we supposed to be sleuthing? LE has very succinctly laid out the roadmap to Quinton's disappearance and death. The arrest hasn't happened because they are waiting to see if they can find his body, if not - they will proceed with an arrest anyway. It's not a matter of "if" but "when". IMO of course.
I am still curious how LE cleared the boyfriend and focused only upon LS. Not that I don't believe them---I am just wondering. Her bf was potentially the last to see Q alive. How does LS and LE know that he didn't take him early that morning?

Personally, I don't think he did. But I am curious why LE has decided against that possibility.

Moo...my thing is they have made no noise about abduction or wonder where he is. Sooo they do not wonder where child is?? He is just gone?? That is what makes no sense to me. Other than that the family seems normally dysfunctional to me. ..moo

Last edited:
I am still curious how LE cleared the boyfriend and focused only upon LS. Not that I don't believe them---I am just wondering. Her bf was potentially the last to see Q alive. How does LS and LE know that he didn't take him early that morning?

Personally, I don't think he did. But I am curious why LE has decided against that possibility.
Maybe because she was confirmed on video (hopefully) much earlier discarding something in the dumpster? Also, maybe he could prove somehow that she sent the text at 5:30? That still bugs me, because he did call the BS at 9, iirc, to ask if the BS had Clinton as though he didn't know about the 5:30 text.
Somehow he cleared himself at least temporarily with LE and left LS. I know that Bubba appears to be the only one specifically cleared so far, but Danny must have had quite a few beans to spill. I don't think he did it either, but could he have been so asleep that night that he was unaware of poi's movements or possible violence towards the baby?

Thanks, that's what I thought. Court tv got that jumble of doors being found open from "family friend Cher", without any vetting, imo. Imo it was passed on from youtube to ctv to throw shade on Danny. By long time "family friend Cher", at the urging of poi. But then was poi in any shape at all to note specific times thru the early a.m. When doors were found open? There just 3 adults in the house, why didn't the adult who noted specific times the doors were open....why didn't they close the doors?
Did they really say "long time family friend Cher"? Ugh I just can't go through that circus again.

Although, it doesn't surprise me she's now a "friend" of Leilani and Billie. Birds of a feather and all that.

Only thing I can come up with is that maybe they have something on video that shows Quinton alive after Danny left for work.

Did they really say "long time family friend Cher"? Ugh I just can't go through that circus again.

Although, it doesn't surprise me she's now a "friend" of Leilani and Billie. Birds of a feather and all that.
No, I added the long time, it was outside of what I quoted from ctv and meant to be sarcastic. As, imo, Cher is a family friend as of about 2-3 weeks. I would bet she has never laid eyes upon any of the family ( imo ).

Last edited:

emphasis mine.
All of this !
Esp. the bolded.
If this Cher has an inside scoop with the family, she could be using it to ferret out more information, such as does anyone know more than they're saying ?
Imo it feels like they're keeping quiet about .... something.

bbm
Agreed.
It's also somewhat disheartening to see the family sitting outside in their lawn chairs, whilst searchers are still scouring through the garbage for little Quinton.
M00.

Maybe because she was confirmed on video (hopefully) much earlier discarding something in the dumpster? Also, maybe he could prove somehow that she sent the text at 5:30? That still bugs me, because he did call the BS at 9, iirc, to ask if the BS had Clinton as though he didn't know about the 5:30 text.
Somehow he cleared himself at least temporarily with LE and left LS. I know that Bubba appears to be the only one specifically cleared so far, but Danny must have had quite a few beans to spill. I don't think he did it either, but could he have been so asleep that night that he was unaware of poi's movements or possible violence towards the baby?
If Danny had a role in this LE would know.
If anything, I imagine he was helpful to L E.

But I see a pattern of people discarded when no longer useful..

TBF it's not really clear who is doing the discarding.
I suspect mother is high maintenance, though beautiful.

I'm just speculating here.
I'm wondering how her mother is coping with her

In many cases like this, a baby is killed by the boyfriend, so it is somewhat surprising that he is not a suspect. Since he apparently took off shortly after Q's disappearance that would even make him appear more guilty. And if he believed Q was taken by a third party, why did he abandon the mother of his newborn daughter at this stressful time?

The only way I can reconcile all of these facts is if he was suspicious of LS from the beginning and shared this information with LE.

A possible scenario would be: 1) LS sends a text from his phone while he is in the shower. Depending on the model phone he has, should could have deleted the text from his phone after it was sent so he would never know. As he leaves, she tells him Q is OK and has already been checked on and he leaves. He later gets a call at work telling him to come home because Q is missing. LS's ex and her brother have made statements that she previous lied to LE implicating them, in separate instances, of crimes she committed. She may have done the same in this case and the boyfriend tells LE and leaves for his own protection. This is all conjecture, but is one possible explanation about why there is only one suspect.

For the boyfriend to be in the clear, there are two possible scenarios I can imagine.

1) LS did something to harm Quinton some time in the late evening or early morning hours and put him back to bed where he succumbed to his injuries. Danny saw what he assumed to be a sleeping Quinton and left for work.

2) Whatever happened, occurred after 6:00 AM.

The part I don't get is the 5:29 text to the babysitter. LS claimed to have slept late but why would Danny take it upon himself to decide the children weren't going to the babysitter's? Was LS awake and asking him to text the BS? Did she ask him the night before to notify the BS? Did LS write the text herself?

All speculation and MOO.

For the boyfriend to be in the clear, there are two possible scenarios I can imagine.

1) LS did something to harm Quinton some time in the late evening or early morning hours and put him back to bed where he succumbed to his injuries. Danny saw what he assumed to be a sleeping Quinton and left for work.

2) Whatever happened, occurred after 6:00 AM.

The part I don't get is the 5:29 text to the babysitter. LS claimed to have slept late but why would Danny take it upon himself to decide the children weren't going to the babysitter's ? Was LS awake and asking him to text the BS? Did she ask him the night before to notify the BS? Did LS write the text herself?

All speculation and MOO.
bolding mine
Agreed.
That part keeps needling me.
Although if LS sent the text...from the boyfriend's phone.
But he'd see it then.
Unless LS deleted it after it was received by the sitter ?

SBM

The only way I can reconcile all of these facts is if he was suspicious of LS from the beginning and shared this information with LE.
SBM
She may have done the same in this case and the boyfriend tells LE and leaves for his own protection. This is all conjecture, but is one possible explanation about why there is only one suspect.
SBM
IIRC the BS said that Danny would check with her about diapers, food, etc, but LS wouldn't. IMO

I don't think there was anything to stay for once the 2 surviving kids were taken from the household, and he may have been getting an earful from this own family re "it could have been his baby". Also he could have seen some spinning from her relatives, that he knew was not truthful.

Also, iirc, the kids were taken away by social services, and both families of the remaining surviving kids were trying to get the kids back to their rightful families, given the extreme possibility of danger in that house. So, I don't know where that stands now, but leaving the house, leaving her, could have been a prerequisite to the respective family getting the baby. IE, why would social services give the baby to his family to raise, even temporarily, if the father is still with a person under suspicion for baby murdering.

IMO

Last edited:
In many cases like this, a baby is killed by the boyfriend, so it is somewhat surprising that he is not a suspect. Since he apparently took off shortly after Q's disappearance that would even make him appear more guilty. And if he believed Q was taken by a third party, why did he abandon the mother of his newborn daughter at this stressful time?

A possible scenario would be: 1) LS sends a text from his phone while he is in the shower. Depending on the model phone he has, should could have deleted the text from his phone after it was sent so he would never know. As he leaves, she tells him Q is OK and has already been checked on and he leaves. He later gets a call at work telling him to come home because Q is missing. LS's ex and her brother have made statements that she previous lied to LE implicating them, in separate instances, of crimes she committed. She may have done the same in this case and the boyfriend tells LE and leaves for his own protection. This is all conjecture, but is one possible explanation about why there is only one suspect.

100% agree.

MomLS & MomsBfDY began their relationship around April 2021.

The sentencing (and subsequent probation) for the Jun 2020 burglary wasn't until April 2022, at which point MomLS was already pregnant and just a few months from delivering MomsBfDY's daughter. There's no way MomsBfDY would NOT have heard about MomLS trying to pin the blame for that burglary on BioDad.

[SPECULATION] So now MomsBfDY gets a call saying that Q is missing, even though MomsBfDY saw (or thought he saw) Q safe and sound in his playpen when he left a few hours earlier... MomsBfDY would know the usual household routine. He'd know if MomLS or the kids normally slept in that late. Then (hypothetically), if LE starts asking him about a text sent from his phone that he knows he didn't send? If this guy had ANY sense at all, he would see the writing on the wall, realize that MomLS was trying to pin something on him, and throw absolutely all his cards on the table for LE. After all, this isn't just some stupid jar of coins this time; this is murder. And assuming MomsBfDY did share important, potentially incriminating information with LE, there's no way he'd then turn around and go back to living in that house with that family. It's also very possible that LE would put him under some sort of gag order (and possibly witness protection?), thus explaining why he seems to be the only person involved that hasn't been saying a thing. [/SPECULATION]

(*TIMELINE LINK for sources)

100% agree.

MomLS & MomsBfDY began their relationship around April 2021.

The sentencing (and subsequent probation) for the Jun 2020 burglary wasn't until April 2022, at which point MomLS was already pregnant and just a few months from delivering MomsBfDY's daughter. There's no way MomsBfDY would NOT have heard about MomLS trying to pin the blame for that burglary on BioDad.

[SPECULATION] So now MomsBfDY gets a call saying that Q is missing, even though MomsBfDY saw (or thought he saw) Q safe and sound in his playpen when he left a few hours earlier... MomsBfDY would know the usual household routine. He'd know if MomLS or the kids normally slept in that late. Then (hypothetically), if LE starts asking him about a text sent from his phone that he knows he didn't send? If this guy had ANY sense at all, he would see the writing on the wall, realize that MomLS was trying to pin something on him, and throw absolutely all his cards on the table for LE. After all, this isn't just some stupid jar of coins this time; this is murder. And assuming MomsBfDY did share important, potentially incriminating information with LE, there's no way he'd then turn around and go back to living in that house with that family. It's also very possible that LE would put him under some sort of gag order (and possibly witness protection?), thus explaining why he seems to be the only person involved that hasn't been saying a thing. [/SPECULATION]

(*TIMELINE LINK for sources)
BBM This makes a lot of sense. Not only does LS have a history of blaming others for her misdeeds, she had already accused Bubba.

It’s hard to understand how a POI and their family would be so clueless as to hang advertising for one of the YouTubers (the Cher gal, supposed family friend). Such a bad look! I wouldn’t say it makes mama LS look officially guilty of killing little QS (though I do believe what LE has said that she is the only suspect) but it sure makes her look like the kind of scum that would throw their dead kid in a dumpster.

I guess they haven’t consulted an attorney; if they did, have chosen not to listen to the advice I’d think an attorney would give… to lay low and stay quiet or spend your time trying to look caring, loving, sad; or they consulted a really bad attorney!
Police enforce ordinances to limit protestors outside of Quinton Simon’s home as search continues

52447531-67DA-4BED-AA2E-0111B28758F5.jpeg
Edited to fix my ever present typos and confusing sentences. Or try to :)

Last edited:
So ... just chiming in with my two cents ... I wonder if its possible that by some means/evidence LE has determined the boyfriend is not responsible, and that he has contributed evidence that Quinton's mother is responsible, and ... that LE has suggested/instructed that he have no contact with her, and her entire family ... in order to preserve evidence/protect him until trial.

Also ... maybe when his daughter and Quinton's older sibling were taken into care, and LE showed him evidence of LS guilt, he just high-tailed it out of town. Just my babbling opinion. Really hope they find Little Q real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB