Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just came back to this thread after time away... To see that Leilani is arrested... Then bones have been found... And now that it's been confirmed that they are Quinton's. I am heartbroken. The thought of this baby being nothing more than bones now has done me in. God. My heart goes out to whoever found him. His remains had to be sent away just to see if they were even human. How could anyone party with the knowledge of this on their conscience.

I would have taken him, L. I would have loved him and cared for him like I do my own sons. Millions of good people would have loved him. You are incapable of love, but did you have to take his entire life away? I'm so sickened and angry. I hope and pray for justice. God bless the police and Quintin's babysitter.
Too bad murderous parents can’t be involuntarily sterilized—at a minimum. An accident I could understand but putting your baby in a garbage truck? I will never understand that. EBM

I never could (and still can't) wrap my mind around the disposal of beautiful little Caylee Anthony (the case that first brought me to Websleuths), so this...this is something I refuse to even try to wrap my mind around. Sweet little Quinton, we are all so very sorry this happened to you. :(

The Casey Anthony trial comes to mind, and we all saw how that went.
Yes, what a dam mess. I did keep up with that trial and the COD was indeed a problem. Grrrrr, just thinking about Casey makes me angry all over again.

Another perfect, beautiful child just gone, gone. Thanks for the reminder.
Two very selfish women, and two perfect little children.

Let's hope that this case will turn out differently. Justice, please.

I bet she thought she was home free. I think she thought, 'no body, no crime' and played the odds that there wasn't a hope in hell of them finding him. We saw her celebrating because she likely thought she was 'winning' when the search at the dump began.

There are no winners, here.

Champions of the innocent fallen, yes, but no winners. A baby is dead.

And as much as I think there will be satisfaction and a kind of closure for the team in having found Quinton, I doubt any of them are celebrating today.

I bet she thought she was home free. I think she thought, 'no body, no crime' and played the odds that there wasn't a hope in hell of them finding him. We saw her celebrating because she likely thought she was 'winning' when the search at the dump began.

There are no winners, here.

Champions of the innocent fallen, yes, but no winners. A baby is dead.

And as much as I think there will be satisfaction and a kind of closure for the team in having found Quinton, I doubt any of them are celebrating today.
Agreed !
A difficult task to search for a dead baby, fgs.
As grateful as they must be to have found him and one more step closer to justice, this will stay with the searchers and LE forever.
So sad that he was let down by those who should have protected him.
Imo.

This has been a whirlwind of a scene since day 1.

It’s upset me how his life ended with many YouTubers cashing in on his sad story. A heartbroken grandmother who’s getting so much hate. Her actions could have been different but who am I to judge how a person grieves/deals with life with something so horrible. Sure their family history seems generational but she sorted her life out. She did try her best for those kids, she went and got an eviction notice. Paid the baby sitter to watch those kids for the past 6 months.

I still can’t understand why did she do it? Why just him and not touch the other kids. I hope she tells the truth because he deserves so much more than a heartless mother with 0 remorse just throwing her baby away like that.

I still can’t understand why did she do it? Why just him and not touch the other kids. I hope she tells the truth because he deserves so much more than a heartless mother with 0 remorse just throwing her baby away like that.
RSBM

To be frank, we don't know that she never abused the other kids, just that Quinton was the one who died. There would have been a reason she didn't have custody of two of them. Whether it was that her unstable life and drug use made her unsuitable, or whether it was because she'd slapped them round before, I don't think we'll find out unless it comes up at trial, since it concerns minor children who are still, thank goodness, alive to grow up.

Even if Quinton was the sole focus of her rage and was the only one physically harmed, that environment is still abusive for the others. If you see your little brother being beaten, you're just as powerless as him to stop that. You're still emotionally damaged by it. You just don't have bruises on the outside for people to see. Kids who are 'favoured' by not being beaten, by given special treatment, toys, affection, while their sibling is physically abused, neglected and shunned often have just as many emotional and psychological problems later in life. It's partly survivour's guilt, partly a feeling that they were responsible or could have prevented it. No child is responsible for the manipulation and mindgames abusers play to divide siblings from each other.

But none of this may be applicable in Quinton's case. If it goes to trial, we may learn more, but if she pleas out, we might never know the details of the circumstances that led and contributed to his untimely death.

Very much my opinion only.

RSBM

To be frank, we don't know that she never abused the other kids, just that Quinton was the one who died. There would have been a reason she didn't have custody of two of them. Whether it was that her unstable life and drug use made her unsuitable, or whether it was because she'd slapped them round before, I don't think we'll find out unless it comes up at trial, since it concerns minor children who are still, thank goodness, alive to grow up.

Even if Quinton was the sole focus of her rage and was the only one physically harmed, that environment is still abusive for the others. If you see your little brother being beaten, you're just as powerless as him to stop that. You're still emotionally damaged by it. You just don't have bruises on the outside for people to see. Kids who are 'favoured' by not being beaten, by given special treatment, toys, affection, while their sibling is physically abused, neglected and shunned often have just as many emotional and psychological problems later in life. It's partly survivour's guilt, partly a feeling that they were responsible or could have prevented it. No child is responsible for the manipulation and mindgames abusers play to divide siblings from each other.

But none of this may be applicable in Quinton's case. If it goes to trial, we may learn more, but if she pleas out, we might never know the details of the circumstances that led and contributed to his untimely death.

Very much my opinion only.
I don't think she will take a plea. My guess is she is going to stick with story number 2 (that she doesn't remember what happened). But honestly who knows, no jury is going to buy that and maybe some time without drugs in her system she will face her consequences. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo
Back