Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone present in the house must have heard Quinton screaming.
Nor sure of the time of the attack.
Could any other person present have stopped her ?
Imo.
and as a person who is from a large family and spends a lot of time with little ones. IMO you can tell the difference in cries when a baby is hurt vs really hurt, or a normal cry from wanting to be fed paid attention to, or just upset. The cry of pain usually sends most people flying at top speed to see what is going on.

And she went out to party and drink with her mom as people searched for her child that she knew she beat and tossed away in the trash.
She also had cocaine and other drugs in her system when she gave birth.

I am sure there was plenty of other red flags.

Quinton should have been taken away from her at birth.

This "mother" made all her decisions, she chose drugs, she chose partying, she chose to murder her child.
I dont know if the people in the house noticed, or cared to notice how she was, but I cant imagine they didnt see. IMO they just didnt care.

hard to imagine she slipped out to meet her dealer on the evening of the 4th without her boyfriend's knowledge [ETA partied all night alone] and slipped out again in the "early" hours of the 5th to dispose of lil Q without the boyfriend's knowledge. How early on the 5th? Was it before boyfriend claims to have seen Q in the pack n play? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Because the timeline additions listed here do NOT in any way shape or form gel with him having zero knowledge of what his girlfriend had done. MOO IMO big fat cow

hard to imagine she slipped out to meet her dealer on the evening of the 4th without her boyfriend's knowledge [ETA partied all night alone] and slipped out again in the "early" hours of the 5th to dispose of lil Q without the boyfriend's knowledge. How early on the 5th? Was it before boyfriend claims to have seen Q in the pack n play? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Because the timeline additions listed here do NOT in any way shape or form gel with him having zero knowledge of what his girlfriend had done. MOO IMO big fat cow
He must have got some deal, for the drug part. How else could they prove it. But where was he as sh e beat the boy? Or didn't think it was that bad? Why did no one hear see LS leave the house in the early a.m.?

Last edited:
For heaven's sake she only had the kids between the time they picked them up from the babysitter to the time she drove off to dump his poor battered body for how long? Maybe 12 hours? That's one sick, volatile woman. IMO.

Someone convince me that BJ and the other adults in that house weren't aware of Leilani's temper. Weren't aware of his screams when his mommy was beating him to death with an object. Slept through Leilani driving off to the dumpster.

Leilani's the murderer but IMO there were no heroes that night. How could a house full of adults let such cruelty happen? How many nights were broken by children's cries that went ignored? I'm sick. All MOO.

For heaven's sake she only had the kids between the time they picked them up from the babysitter to the time she drove off to dump his poor battered body for how long? Maybe 12 hours? That's one sick, volatile woman. IMO.

Someone convince me that BJ and the other adults in that house weren't aware of Leilani's temper. Weren't aware of his screams when his mommy was beating him to death with an object. Slept through Leilani driving off to the dumpster.

Leilani's the murderer but IMO there were no heroes that night. How could a house full of adults let such cruelty happen? How many nights were broken by children's cries that went ignored? I'm sick. All MOO.
BJ and her partner weren't there, they were working somewhere, iirc. I think the people in the house were her brother, LS, DY and the 3 kids. Someone correct me if I have that wrong.

BJ and her partner weren't there, they were working somewhere, iirc. I think the people in the house were her brother, she, DY and the 3 kids. Someone correct me if I have that wrong.
I do wonder though if the Brother lived inside the house. I noticed a while back that it looks like there might be an additional house or some sort of the building in the back. Like an in law unit. Maybe he was not inside? But I could be wrong, and it could just be like a garage.

If something comes up that I am at fault, I will take myself to that police station.” Leilani Simon

.. and she knew wth she did all along... :mad: unbelievable... literally. That poor baby..

If something comes up that I am at fault, I will take myself to that police station.” Leilani Simon

.. and she knew wth she did all along... :mad: unbelievable... literally. That poor baby..
She was probably bad news since childhood, and her mother just enabled her. Or she followed in the mother's footsteps, and knew nothing else. Why would the mother accompany LS out drinking for hours in a bar the night the garbage dump search began. Who are these people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back