Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This picture of sweet little Quinton breaks my heart while the thumbnail photo of bio mad makes me sick to my stomach. I wonder what kind of chaos she'll try and pull during the trial (or her relatives)?

#Justice4Quinton

Hang on little man, your 'should be Protecto'r turned killer will be behind bars for a long time. It doesn't bring you back, but maybe you can rest easier. You did not deserve the life you had to endure. :(

JMO

This picture of sweet little Quinton breaks my heart while the thumbnail photo of bio mad makes me sick to my stomach. I wonder what kind of chaos she'll try and pull during the trial (or her relatives)?

#Justice4Quinton

Hang on little man, your 'should be Protecto'r turned killer will be behind bars for a long time. It doesn't bring you back, but maybe you can rest easier. You did not deserve the life you had to endure. :(

JMO

I am going to go with defense that there is no evidence of who actually killed him or put him in the dumpster. Classic "Jose Baez" bait and switch defense. Can't prove who did it, so no guilty verdict.

Point fingers at anyone and everyone.

What other defense is there here?!

I am going to go with defense that there is no evidence of who actually killed him or put him in the dumpster. Classic "Jose Baez" bait and switch defense. Can't prove who did it, so no guilty verdict.

Has anyone seen a witness list? Curious if her Mom is on her side? Been so long I don’t remember which side if fence she landed on.

I'm going to tentatively put a bet down on, 'kid wandered off, and we don't think the remains found are even Quinton'.

MOO

Considering they went out for margaritas the weekend after Simon was found, I would say that the line in the sand is already down.
Denial is a powerful state of mind. I’m talking about after she was arrested. Is Grandma still denying Leilani did it? After all, she’s the one who left Quinton vulnerable when she went out of town to work. I suppose there’s a degree of self preservation at play due to that fact alone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24
Back