GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG she is squeezed between I can't remember and I don't believe that. Two answers you DO NOT want from a forensic psychiatrist. OWNED!

This is scary to watch. I wouldn't want to tangle with him ever!!!

This is scary to watch. I wouldn't want to tangle with him ever!!!

GMTA. I was thinking that while watching this. The fear of this man's cross examination would make me not want to be either a defendant or defense witness in any courtroom in which he is appearing. He is just an awesome attorney. MOO:rocker::woohoo:

She is trying way too hard for the defense. She's reaching.

She loves (talking about) masturbation, huh?

OMG the judge rocks.... "we're gonna take a break NOW". I hope they all have enough Ibuprofen to go around.

:wave: sheltiemom

GMTA. I was thinking that while watching this. The fear of this man's cross examination would make me not want to be either a defendant or defense witness in any courtroom in which he is appearing. He is just an awesome attorney. MOO:rocker::woohoo:

He is so fast on his feet! Amazing to watch.

She may be a very smart woman, but, she is not a good expert witness. Although, she is able to keep from getting rattled.

Talk about getting bogged down in the details...arguing whether maybe/maybe not is responsive to a question. This trial may last till 2013 at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn