GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, so funny. ~ Just an aside here: I did a masters degree in the early 90s in Adult Education. Every class reiterated that adults need to "switch gears" every 20minutes and move a little to prevent brain fatigue. I've been admiring this judge for "shaking things up" every so often. :)

:D

He sure keeps me on my toes. We need a smilie for Judge Adams ;)

Looks like another abbreviated session. :banghead::banghead:

Is it over for the day? I was in another room and ran down to hear the Judge ask HN if he knew about his right/s to testify or not. Dang real life~~LOL

Just got in peoples... anything exciting?

Seems like HN won't be testifying. What do you all think about that?

i think i heard the judge say this would be a short recess. dunno why another break.

Just got in peoples... anything exciting?

Seems like HN won't be testifying. What do you all think about that?

BBM

Well not much. Your avatar is more exciting :moo: :what:

I am not sure what is going on. They came back from lunch about 5mins, ended direct, I went to make tea and came back to hear the Judge asking HN about taking the stand. On my feed the lawyers are reading. Cameraman is interested in some blond woman's legs. :eek:

As i was listening to the shrink, I was thinking to myself that HN is probably thinking, "Boy, did I really fake her out!"

back on.

I have no idea how he will make it through this with laryngitis.

Glad I was wrong. I thought Geary was going to say he needed the afternoon to review her notes before cross.

Now she is going to argue math? He has her right where he wants her. This is scary to watch.

Oh the things you can think is a Dr. Seuss book. Just saying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring